Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
210
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

210 Views
Message 41 of 374

@KidBoy2 wrote:

I posted..This thread is ": Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were drinking out of toilets." That says a lot about her and people that believe her.


Richva posted...And it says more about the people who pretend they do not recognize the truth.

If you know the truth would you share your truth about the subject of this thread with us? If not it tells me a lot about your so called truth.


You seem to be fixated on the comment she made.  I can't prove it. I can only point you to the fact that every observer who has gotten in has been disgusted with the conditions. THAT is a fact. Did AOC see someone drinking out of toilets?  Not sure. Is it highly likely given the inhuman conditions Trump is imposing either through incompetence or malice? Certaily.   Always play the odds 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
210
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
221
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

221 Views
Message 42 of 374

I posted..This thread is ": Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were drinking out of toilets." That says a lot about her and people that believe her.


Richva posted...And it says more about the people who pretend they do not recognize the truth.

If you know the truth would you share your truth about the subject of this thread with us? If not it tells me a lot about your so called truth.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
221
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
217
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

217 Views
Message 43 of 374

@KidBoy2 wrote:

MsStretch posted...


Oh no, you did not go there. lol.gif Too easy. I would counter with Trump gaffes. (Besides, the NYMag link has a lot of broken links.) But, frankly, irrelevant.



Let's forget Steve and Sean and Don for a minute. For grins, let's forget Fox, CNN, or MSNBC. What about the official OIG/DHS reports to which links have been previously provided in this thread? For convenience, here there are again. Is the Dept. of Homeland Security now putting out 'fake, liberal news', too?



ManagementAlert - DHS Needs to Address Dangerous Overcrowding and Prolonged Detention of Children an...
Concerns about ICE Detainee Treatment and Care at Four Detention Facilities

=======================================================

Thanks for the links with shows that we have problems at our border. That is old news and a problems that AOC plus 3 did not care enough to vote for the bill that passed to give 4.5 billion for our border.

This thread is ": Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were drinking out of toilets." That says a lot about her and people that believe her.


And it says more about the people who pretend they do not recognize the truth. 

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
217
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
216
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

216 Views
Message 44 of 374

MsStretch posted...


Oh no, you did not go there. lol.gif Too easy. I would counter with Trump gaffes. (Besides, the NYMag link has a lot of broken links.) But, frankly, irrelevant.



Let's forget Steve and Sean and Don for a minute. For grins, let's forget Fox, CNN, or MSNBC. What about the official OIG/DHS reports to which links have been previously provided in this thread? For convenience, here there are again. Is the Dept. of Homeland Security now putting out 'fake, liberal news', too?



ManagementAlert - DHS Needs to Address Dangerous Overcrowding and Prolonged Detention of Children an...
Concerns about ICE Detainee Treatment and Care at Four Detention Facilities

=======================================================

Thanks for the links with shows that we have problems at our border. That is old news and a problems that AOC plus 3 did not care enough to vote for the bill that passed to give 4.5 billion for our border.

This thread is ": Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were drinking out of toilets." That says a lot about her and people that believe her.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
216
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
214
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

214 Views
Message 45 of 374

tRump's speeches are as long winded and - IMHO - every bit as much a waste of time as the last post...

 

Sure everyone has the right to an opinion - so where's the scientifically valid and verified evidence that the opinion is correct?

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
214
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
211
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

211 Views
Message 46 of 374

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

AOC is an outright liar.  She never saw anyone drinking out of toilets - just a liberal lie.  What else would you expect?


I believe you are wrong and various eyewitness reports have proved it but what does that have to do with the GOP asking for another tax cut for the rich? 



@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

AOC is an outright liar.  She never saw anyone drinking out of toilets - just a liberal lie.  What else would you expect?


I believe you are wrong and various eyewitness reports have proved it but what does that have to do with the GOP asking for another tax cut for the rich? 


I believe YOU are wrong. Just prove me wrong on this outright lie by AOC by showing a picture of this occurrence.

 

BTW, this posting has nothing to do with the GOP asking for another tax cut for those getting fleeced by the Democrats!


I was on the wrong thread with the GOP tax break for the wealthy. 

 

I find it interesting that after multiple independent reports of the type of conditions AOC mentions you have to have a picture.  Aren't you one of the guys who support the president with a record number of lies?  Seems like your bar for others is a bit high, considering.  After all, she is backed up by reporters and Congressmen.  



@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

AOC is an outright liar.  She never saw anyone drinking out of toilets - just a liberal lie.  What else would you expect?


I believe you are wrong and various eyewitness reports have proved it but what does that have to do with the GOP asking for another tax cut for the rich? 



@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

AOC is an outright liar.  She never saw anyone drinking out of toilets - just a liberal lie.  What else would you expect?


I believe you are wrong and various eyewitness reports have proved it but what does that have to do with the GOP asking for another tax cut for the rich? 


I believe YOU are wrong. Just prove me wrong on this outright lie by AOC by showing a picture of this occurrence.

 

BTW, this posting has nothing to do with the GOP asking for another tax cut for those getting fleeced by the Democrats!


I was on the wrong thread with the GOP tax break for the wealthy. 

 

I find it interesting that after multiple independent reports of the type of conditions AOC mentions you have to have a picture.  Aren't you one of the guys who support the president with a record number of lies?  Seems like your bar for others is a bit high, considering.  After all, she is backed up by reporters and Congressmen.  


Aren't you one of the liberals who change the subject when called out on AOC's lie?


Lets start with facts. She did not say that she saw the person drinking out of the toilet except possibly on FOX. She said she was told by a person interned just as others present that day said. Now that we settled that what do you think about American Citizens being detained by the Border Patrol at the border. One for a month. Now here is a real problem.


You say lets start with facts and then you back that up with hearsay (typical liberal facts).


Everything in my post has been documented on TV and in the press by the people involved They are facts which you nor I can change.


Now you are looking for facts from Don Lemon?  Why not stick with your experts Steve and Shawn?


What are you talking about. I never mentioned Don Lemon so how do you know I am looking for facts from him? Steve and Shawn are far right experts (yours), not mine.


You said Steve and Shawn are your experts.  I have no experts.  I have seen Don Lemon (appropriate name) and he never has the facts straight so I thought you were getting your "facts" from him and checking with your "experts".


Never said they were my experts. Have always said they were far right experts which the far right enablers always followed what they said. How do you know Don Lemon never has his facts straight. Give us some examples of where he was wrong.


Don Lemon is a lemon!

 

6 of Don Lemon’s Worst TV Gaffes

 

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2014/11/6-of-don-lemons-greatest-tv-gaffes.html


I went to the web site you  gave and I am told the web site could not be found. There was an opening page which showed one about flight  370. You do know flight 370 has never been found after about 4 or 5 years of searching by a lot of countries. The best  they have found is a little wreckage that washed up on some beaches.  Now they say Don said it might have been swallowed by a Black Hole. He could have been joking, or it might have gone to the bottom of the ocean and really be in a black hole in the ocean floor. So the one and only of  6 so called gaffs you tell me about is not untrue as no one knows what happened to flight 370. Do you know where it crashed or what ocean they tell us it crashed into?



@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

AOC is an outright liar.  She never saw anyone drinking out of toilets - just a liberal lie.  What else would you expect?


I believe you are wrong and various eyewitness reports have proved it but what does that have to do with the GOP asking for another tax cut for the rich? 



@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

AOC is an outright liar.  She never saw anyone drinking out of toilets - just a liberal lie.  What else would you expect?


I believe you are wrong and various eyewitness reports have proved it but what does that have to do with the GOP asking for another tax cut for the rich? 


I believe YOU are wrong. Just prove me wrong on this outright lie by AOC by showing a picture of this occurrence.

 

BTW, this posting has nothing to do with the GOP asking for another tax cut for those getting fleeced by the Democrats!


I was on the wrong thread with the GOP tax break for the wealthy. 

 

I find it interesting that after multiple independent reports of the type of conditions AOC mentions you have to have a picture.  Aren't you one of the guys who support the president with a record number of lies?  Seems like your bar for others is a bit high, considering.  After all, she is backed up by reporters and Congressmen.  



@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

AOC is an outright liar.  She never saw anyone drinking out of toilets - just a liberal lie.  What else would you expect?


I believe you are wrong and various eyewitness reports have proved it but what does that have to do with the GOP asking for another tax cut for the rich? 



@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

AOC is an outright liar.  She never saw anyone drinking out of toilets - just a liberal lie.  What else would you expect?


I believe you are wrong and various eyewitness reports have proved it but what does that have to do with the GOP asking for another tax cut for the rich? 


I believe YOU are wrong. Just prove me wrong on this outright lie by AOC by showing a picture of this occurrence.

 

BTW, this posting has nothing to do with the GOP asking for another tax cut for those getting fleeced by the Democrats!


I was on the wrong thread with the GOP tax break for the wealthy. 

 

I find it interesting that after multiple independent reports of the type of conditions AOC mentions you have to have a picture.  Aren't you one of the guys who support the president with a record number of lies?  Seems like your bar for others is a bit high, considering.  After all, she is backed up by reporters and Congressmen.  


Aren't you one of the liberals who change the subject when called out on AOC's lie?


Lets start with facts. She did not say that she saw the person drinking out of the toilet except possibly on FOX. She said she was told by a person interned just as others present that day said. Now that we settled that what do you think about American Citizens being detained by the Border Patrol at the border. One for a month. Now here is a real problem.


You say lets start with facts and then you back that up with hearsay (typical liberal facts).


Everything in my post has been documented on TV and in the press by the people involved They are facts which you nor I can change.


Now you are looking for facts from Don Lemon?  Why not stick with your experts Steve and Shawn?


What are you talking about. I never mentioned Don Lemon so how do you know I am looking for facts from him? Steve and Shawn are far right experts (yours), not mine.


You said Steve and Shawn are your experts.  I have no experts.  I have seen Don Lemon (appropriate name) and he never has the facts straight so I thought you were getting your "facts" from him and checking with your "experts".


Never said they were my experts. Have always said they were far right experts which the far right enablers always followed what they said. How do you know Don Lemon never has his facts straight. Give us some examples of where he was wrong.


Don Lemon is a lemon!

 

6 of Don Lemon’s Worst TV Gaffes

 

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2014/11/6-of-don-lemons-greatest-tv-gaffes.html


I went to the web site you  gave and I am told the web site could not be found. There was an opening page which showed one about flight  370. You do know flight 370 has never been found after about 4 or 5 years of searching by a lot of countries. The best  they have found is a little wreckage that washed up on some beaches.  Now they say Don said it might have been swallowed by a Black Hole. He could have been joking, or it might have gone to the bottom of the ocean and really be in a black hole in the ocean floor. So the one and only of  6 so called gaffs you tell me about is not untrue as no one knows what happened to flight 370. Do you know where it crashed or what ocean they tell us it crashed into?


1. That time he genuinely wondered if Flight 370 could’ve been swallowed by a black hole.

2. That time he compared a real prisoner of war to a fictional character from the Showtime series Homeland.

3. That time he got into a really tense shouting match with Talib Kweli about CNN’s Ferguson coverage.

4. That time he couldn’t tell the difference between automatic weapons and semiautomatic weapons.

https://youtu.be/Jt-c5HiQ8-c

5. That time he told black people they shouldn’t wear baggy pants, use the N-word, litter, drop out of school, or have kids out of wedlock.

https://youtu.be/m01GNibAXkk

6. And of course, that time he told a rape victim she could’ve easily shut down the alleged rape by biting Bill Cosby’s **bleep**.

https://youtu.be/rjK47x29Ous

You must really learn how to use the scroll function!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
211
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
214
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

214 Views
Message 47 of 374

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:


Don Lemon is a lemon!

 

6 of Don Lemon’s Worst TV Gaffes

 

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2014/11/6-of-don-lemons-greatest-tv-gaffes.html


Oh no, you did not go there.  lol.gif  Too easy.  I would counter with Trump gaffes.  (Besides, the NYMag link has a lot of broken links.)  But, frankly, irrelevant.

 

Let's forget Steve and Sean and Don for a minute.  For grins, let's forget Fox, CNN, or MSNBC.  What about the official OIG/DHS reports to which links have been previously provided in this thread?  For convenience, here there are again.  Is the Dept. of Homeland Security now putting out 'fake, liberal news', too?

 

 



    

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
214
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
220
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

220 Views
Message 48 of 374

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

AOC is an outright liar.  She never saw anyone drinking out of toilets - just a liberal lie.  What else would you expect?


I believe you are wrong and various eyewitness reports have proved it but what does that have to do with the GOP asking for another tax cut for the rich? 



@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

AOC is an outright liar.  She never saw anyone drinking out of toilets - just a liberal lie.  What else would you expect?


I believe you are wrong and various eyewitness reports have proved it but what does that have to do with the GOP asking for another tax cut for the rich? 


I believe YOU are wrong. Just prove me wrong on this outright lie by AOC by showing a picture of this occurrence.

 

BTW, this posting has nothing to do with the GOP asking for another tax cut for those getting fleeced by the Democrats!


I was on the wrong thread with the GOP tax break for the wealthy. 

 

I find it interesting that after multiple independent reports of the type of conditions AOC mentions you have to have a picture.  Aren't you one of the guys who support the president with a record number of lies?  Seems like your bar for others is a bit high, considering.  After all, she is backed up by reporters and Congressmen.  



@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

AOC is an outright liar.  She never saw anyone drinking out of toilets - just a liberal lie.  What else would you expect?


I believe you are wrong and various eyewitness reports have proved it but what does that have to do with the GOP asking for another tax cut for the rich? 



@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

AOC is an outright liar.  She never saw anyone drinking out of toilets - just a liberal lie.  What else would you expect?


I believe you are wrong and various eyewitness reports have proved it but what does that have to do with the GOP asking for another tax cut for the rich? 


I believe YOU are wrong. Just prove me wrong on this outright lie by AOC by showing a picture of this occurrence.

 

BTW, this posting has nothing to do with the GOP asking for another tax cut for those getting fleeced by the Democrats!


I was on the wrong thread with the GOP tax break for the wealthy. 

 

I find it interesting that after multiple independent reports of the type of conditions AOC mentions you have to have a picture.  Aren't you one of the guys who support the president with a record number of lies?  Seems like your bar for others is a bit high, considering.  After all, she is backed up by reporters and Congressmen.  


Aren't you one of the liberals who change the subject when called out on AOC's lie?


Lets start with facts. She did not say that she saw the person drinking out of the toilet except possibly on FOX. She said she was told by a person interned just as others present that day said. Now that we settled that what do you think about American Citizens being detained by the Border Patrol at the border. One for a month. Now here is a real problem.


You say lets start with facts and then you back that up with hearsay (typical liberal facts).


Everything in my post has been documented on TV and in the press by the people involved They are facts which you nor I can change.


Now you are looking for facts from Don Lemon?  Why not stick with your experts Steve and Shawn?


What are you talking about. I never mentioned Don Lemon so how do you know I am looking for facts from him? Steve and Shawn are far right experts (yours), not mine.


You said Steve and Shawn are your experts.  I have no experts.  I have seen Don Lemon (appropriate name) and he never has the facts straight so I thought you were getting your "facts" from him and checking with your "experts".


Never said they were my experts. Have always said they were far right experts which the far right enablers always followed what they said. How do you know Don Lemon never has his facts straight. Give us some examples of where he was wrong.


Don Lemon is a lemon!

 

6 of Don Lemon’s Worst TV Gaffes

 

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2014/11/6-of-don-lemons-greatest-tv-gaffes.html


I went to the web site you  gave and I am told the web site could not be found. There was an opening page which showed one about flight  370. You do know flight 370 has never been found after about 4 or 5 years of searching by a lot of countries. The best  they have found is a little wreckage that washed up on some beaches.  Now they say Don said it might have been swallowed by a Black Hole. He could have been joking, or it might have gone to the bottom of the ocean and really be in a black hole in the ocean floor. So the one and only of  6 so called gaffs you tell me about is not untrue as no one knows what happened to flight 370. Do you know where it crashed or what ocean they tell us it crashed into?

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
220
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
1
Kudos
172
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

172 Views
Message 49 of 374
If all the socialist are so worried about the detention centers being overcrowded why don't they house them with them. From what I understand Bernie has three homes. Now you know he can't live in all of them at one time so why doesn't he live in one and let the illegals stay in his other houses also since he is a millionaire he can feed, cloth, and give them medical. Don't get me wrong I don't think Bernie can do it all on his own but I think all the Lefts should do the same. How is that for a solution
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
172
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
172
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

172 Views
Message 50 of 374

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

AOC is an outright liar.  She never saw anyone drinking out of toilets - just a liberal lie.  What else would you expect?


I believe you are wrong and various eyewitness reports have proved it but what does that have to do with the GOP asking for another tax cut for the rich? 



@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

AOC is an outright liar.  She never saw anyone drinking out of toilets - just a liberal lie.  What else would you expect?


I believe you are wrong and various eyewitness reports have proved it but what does that have to do with the GOP asking for another tax cut for the rich? 


I believe YOU are wrong. Just prove me wrong on this outright lie by AOC by showing a picture of this occurrence.

 

BTW, this posting has nothing to do with the GOP asking for another tax cut for those getting fleeced by the Democrats!


I was on the wrong thread with the GOP tax break for the wealthy. 

 

I find it interesting that after multiple independent reports of the type of conditions AOC mentions you have to have a picture.  Aren't you one of the guys who support the president with a record number of lies?  Seems like your bar for others is a bit high, considering.  After all, she is backed up by reporters and Congressmen.  



@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

AOC is an outright liar.  She never saw anyone drinking out of toilets - just a liberal lie.  What else would you expect?


I believe you are wrong and various eyewitness reports have proved it but what does that have to do with the GOP asking for another tax cut for the rich? 



@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

AOC is an outright liar.  She never saw anyone drinking out of toilets - just a liberal lie.  What else would you expect?


I believe you are wrong and various eyewitness reports have proved it but what does that have to do with the GOP asking for another tax cut for the rich? 


I believe YOU are wrong. Just prove me wrong on this outright lie by AOC by showing a picture of this occurrence.

 

BTW, this posting has nothing to do with the GOP asking for another tax cut for those getting fleeced by the Democrats!


I was on the wrong thread with the GOP tax break for the wealthy. 

 

I find it interesting that after multiple independent reports of the type of conditions AOC mentions you have to have a picture.  Aren't you one of the guys who support the president with a record number of lies?  Seems like your bar for others is a bit high, considering.  After all, she is backed up by reporters and Congressmen.  


Aren't you one of the liberals who change the subject when called out on AOC's lie?


Lets start with facts. She did not say that she saw the person drinking out of the toilet except possibly on FOX. She said she was told by a person interned just as others present that day said. Now that we settled that what do you think about American Citizens being detained by the Border Patrol at the border. One for a month. Now here is a real problem.


You say lets start with facts and then you back that up with hearsay (typical liberal facts).


Everything in my post has been documented on TV and in the press by the people involved They are facts which you nor I can change.


Now you are looking for facts from Don Lemon?  Why not stick with your experts Steve and Shawn?


What are you talking about. I never mentioned Don Lemon so how do you know I am looking for facts from him? Steve and Shawn are far right experts (yours), not mine.


You said Steve and Shawn are your experts.  I have no experts.  I have seen Don Lemon (appropriate name) and he never has the facts straight so I thought you were getting your "facts" from him and checking with your "experts".


Never said they were my experts. Have always said they were far right experts which the far right enablers always followed what they said. How do you know Don Lemon never has his facts straight. Give us some examples of where he was wrong.


Don Lemon is a lemon!

 

6 of Don Lemon’s Worst TV Gaffes

 

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2014/11/6-of-don-lemons-greatest-tv-gaffes.html

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
172
Views