Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

Message 31 of 374

@KidBoy2 

Just for clarity:

Are you referring the two Getty photos?

Or the multiple photos of hundreds being incarcerated and mistreated by trump, which we have seen from the media. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

Message 32 of 374

It's necessary to consider the probability that most Iceholes could never pass psychological testing required of police officer candidates - and that they are part of HS (Halfwit Stupidity)...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 374
Photo taken by John Moore, Pulitzer Prize-winning photographer for Getty Images. He has spent 10 years along the U.S./Mexico border and regularly travels to Central America to document migrant issues.

MsStretch posted..

Moore also took the picture of the Honduran girl crying as her mother was patted down at the border. It, as well as the lone Honduran boy, went viral.

See more of his photos at Getty Images.

========================================================

It's heart breaking to see these photos but one must remember that its the job of our border patrol to pat down people.

It's also heart breaking to see children of US citizens being taken away from their homes.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 374

@NOTHAPPENING 

So what is your point? This shows no abuse, lack of facilities, no overcrowding, lack of toiletries, lack of good food and water...is this your best proof of abuse by Obama? And also subject to short stays. 

Sure is different than what we are seeing under trump in his concentration camps! And leningrad lindsay trying to extend incarceration stays...get real!

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 374

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Here's the humane "holding areas" that Obama built to hold illegal aliens like caged animals!

https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/mcallen-1562871660.jpg?crop=0.685xw:1.0...

This haunting photo of a child in a cage at the McAllen border patrol processing facility is actually from 2014.

Photo taken by John Moore, Pulitzer Prize-winning photographer for Getty Images.  He has spent 10 years along the U.S./Mexico border and regularly travels to Central America to document migrant issues.

Moore also took the picture of the Honduran girl crying as her mother was patted down at the border.  It, as well as the lone Honduran boy, went viral.

See more of his photos at Getty Images.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 374

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Richva posted..

And it says more about the people who pretend they do not recognize the truth.

You seem to be fixated on the comment she made. I can't prove it. I can only point you to the fact that every observer who has gotten in has been disgusted with the conditions. THAT is a fact. Did AOC see someone drinking out of toilets? Not sure. Is it highly likely given the inhuman conditions Trump is imposing either through incompetence or malice? Certaily. Always play the odds

==================================================

Double talk..again!

I will try this with shorter words then.  The Cages Were Evidence Enough. 

You can thank your previous leader Obama for that.  He created the cages!

President Obama built holding areas so the huge increase in unaccompanaaied refugees could be separated by gender and age. The refugees had matresses, blankets, toiletries (soap, towels, toothpaste and brushes), showers, laundry and good food. The children were held LESS THAN 72 HOURS, then released to family services.

Cadet Bonespurs ripped infants and children from their mothers arms then deported the mothers so they will never be reunited. Then he put his kidnapped victims into cages, ordered the matresses, toiletries showers and laundry removed and the good food replaced with rancid baloney and held them there for MONTHS without any criminal charges being filed and definatily no legal representation.

The difference is President Obama provided a humane refugee center while tRump runs for-profit Concentration Camps handing hundreds of millions of tax dollars to those who abuse and sexually molest the children trump gives them.

Here's the humane "holding areas" that Obama built to hold illegal aliens like caged animals!

https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/mcallen-1562871660.jpg?crop=0.685xw:1.0...

This haunting photo of a child in a cage at the McAllen border patrol processing facility is actually from 2014.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 374

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Richva posted..

You seem to be fixated on the comment she made. I can't prove it. I can only point you to the fact that every observer who has gotten in has been disgusted with the conditions. THAT is a fact. Did AOC see someone drinking out of toilets? Not sure. Is it highly likely given the inhuman conditions Trump is imposing either through incompetence or malice? Certaily. Always play the odds

Double talk..again!

President Obama built holding areas so the huge increase in unaccompanaaied refugees could be separated by gender and age. The refugees had matresses, blankets, toiletries (soap, towels, toothpaste and brushes), showers, laundry and good food. The children were held LESS THAN 72 HOURS, then released to family services.

Cadet Bonespurs ripped infants and children from their mothers arms then deported the mothers so they will never be reunited. Then he put his kidnapped victims into cages, ordered the matresses, toiletries showers and laundry removed and the good food replaced with rancid baloney and held them there for MONTHS without any criminal charges being filed and definatily no legal representation.

The difference is President Obama provided a humane refugee center while tRump runs for-profit Concentration Camps handing hundreds of millions of tax dollars to those who abuse and sexually molest the children trump gives them.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 374

@Richva wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Richva posted..

Double talk..again!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 374

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Richva posted..

Double talk..again!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 374
Richva posted..

Double talk..again!
Kudos
Views