Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
155
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

155 Views
Message 21 of 374

@williamb39198 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING 

So what is your point? This shows no abuse, lack of facilities, no overcrowding, lack of toiletries, lack of good food and water...is this your best proof of abuse by Obama? And also subject to short stays. 

Sure is different than what we are seeing under trump in his concentration camps! And leningrad lindsay trying to extend incarceration stays...get real!


My point (which is lost to liberals who are complaining about the cages Trump is housing the illegals) is that they were built and designed by Obama so get off your high horse already! It is high time to transport those illegals back to where they came from.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
155
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
173
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

173 Views
Message 22 of 374

@john258 wrote:


Now you are looking for facts from Don Lemon?  Why not stick with your experts Steve and Shawn?


What are you talking about. I never mentioned Don Lemon so how do you know I am looking for facts from him? Steve and Shawn are far right experts (yours), not mine.


EXACTLY!!! ....

The post you are addressing is referred to as a "straw man argument" .... an argument implying (or questioning) something you never stated nor advanced.

This type of highly disingenuous response is regularly utilized by the right wing in this forum whenever they are unable to respond with anything factual or meaningful.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
173
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
170
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

170 Views
Message 23 of 374

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Richva posted..

From the book of Regressives: "I refuse to believe any fact which contradicts the view I have taken from Fox News"

==============================================

When all else fails try to make a "funny"...like that will work.

The bogus nonsense spewed by Fox News certainly can be seen as  "funny" by intelligent, informed people who know better than to take the propaganda on Fox News as serious journalism!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
170
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
153
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

153 Views
Message 24 of 374

@eh2164 wrote:
First of all stop calling detention centers concentration camps. There is a big difference between the two read your history. These people crossed the borders from their countries into Mexico which is where they should have been asking for asylum because that is the closest border to where they were "fleeing" but no they did not want Mexico they wanted the USA because look at all the benefits they get here. Free food, medical and housing. If they are not happy with the conditions they are free to return to wherever they came from. They do have a choice.

Read your current events.  There is NO safe third country agreement with Mexico.

 

Typical cavalier statement - 'if they don't like it, they can just leave'.



    

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
153
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
141
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

141 Views
Message 25 of 374

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:


Everything in my post has been documented on TV and in the press by the people involved They are facts which you nor I can change.


Now you are looking for facts from Don Lemon?  Why not stick with your experts Steve and Shawn?


Another disingenuous straw man argument wrapped up in another accusatory question NOTHAPPENING!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
141
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
146
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

146 Views
Message 26 of 374

@eh2164 

Concentration camps are places of suffering, we will call them for what they are...”places of suffering”! We will retain that name. 

And immigrants have legal right to apply for asylum in the US. Only trump is ignoring that law. 

Sure doesn’t look like they are getting much free stuff in the concentration camps...does it?

 

@KidBoy2 

I will not play your games, so I will presume that we know your answer!

Besides you believe trump and border patrol when they tell you that everything is clean, and immigrants are getting great treatment. 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
146
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
143
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

143 Views
Message 27 of 374

@Richva wrote:

OK Regressives. Let's pretend it did not happen (even though it did but....let's pretend).

 

Here is a report from the Inspector General about the squalid conditions. are you in favor of them?


There ya go again .... posting links to back up your facts.

Republicans refuse to believe any facts that could negate what they want to believe.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
143
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
1
Kudos
141
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

141 Views
Message 28 of 374
First of all stop calling detention centers concentration camps. There is a big difference between the two read your history. These people crossed the borders from their countries into Mexico which is where they should have been asking for asylum because that is the closest border to where they were "fleeing" but no they did not want Mexico they wanted the USA because look at all the benefits they get here. Free food, medical and housing. If they are not happy with the conditions they are free to return to wherever they came from. They do have a choice.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
141
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
147
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

147 Views
Message 29 of 374
williamb39198 posted..

Or the multiple photos of hundreds being incarcerated and mistreated by trump, which we have seen from the media.

=====================================================================

Saying that me thinks you are very uninformed.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
147
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
129
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

129 Views
Message 30 of 374

@eh2164 wrote:

  As I said before I understand that conditions are not ideal at the camps but these people crossed the border illegally GOPer LIE. To request asylum, YOU MUST CROSS THE BORDER AND SURRENDER TO US AUTHORITIES. That is what the people in tTump's concentration camps did.

 

  You talk about broken water fountains but the toilets have fresh water really think about it if one works the other works. So if my tap on the sink is on the same water line as the refill for the toilet, only one can be out of service at a time? More mindless GOPerspeak w/o thinking. The ones who were forced to drink from the toilets are the ones who reported this obscenity. The ones who forced them to are the ones denying they did it, and who are molesting the young children sexually.

 

You also rant about the  children that are separated from their parents.  Do you realize that President Obama did the same thing to these poor brown (your words) people. ANOTHER GOPerLie! President Obama was reacting to an unpresidented increase in UNACCOMPANIED minors at our border, so he provided them a safe place to sleep with matresses, blankets, toiltries, showers and good food. Cadet Bonespurs wanted to TERRORIZE refugees, so he ripped infants and children from their mother's arms deported the mothers and fathers so they can never reunite with their children and put the children in for-profit concentration camps run by his big donors WITHOUT matresses, blankets, toiletries, showers and rancid baloney to eat all for a taxpayer cost of $750/kid/day! For the amount of money Trump is giving to his donors/Kommandants you could put each kid in their own room at a Holiday Inn Express with room service and a private nanny.

 

 Also how many of these children were kidnapped from their parents by strangers so that these strangers can use these children to get across the border. NONE!


 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
129
Views