Protect your digital identity with AARP’s fraud resource center. Try it today!

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

Message 131 of 374

I've been trying to stay out of this thead, but the last post from EH about Presidents and their vacations was mind boggling. I think President Obama went home to Hawaii once a year.  That would be a total of 8 trips during his two terms in office. I would be LOL if this wasn't so serious.

So far, Trump spent more than 176 days at his resorts in only 2 1/2 years. When Trump goes to his resorts, he apparently charges the Secret Service retail rates for their rooms. In other words, every time Trump visits one of his resorts, he is making a profit from the Secret Service. 

Trump also played golf 103 times during his 2 1/2 years as the president.

It appears that during his first year 2.5 years in office, Trump spent more on travel than Obama spent in 8 years. 

I completely realize Trump supporters ignore facts and believe whatever they want. But any fair minded, objective person understands what Trump is doing.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

Message 132 of 374

@eh2164 wrote:

I don't know did it ever bother you when President Obama took his trips to Hawaii, no because even a President deserves a vacation, so why look at President Trump who also takes vacations and does not collect a salary.  Also when President Obama went on his junkets he usually took his family and his mother in law who was the nanny.  So lets not go there

Agreed.  Let's not go there.  Witness the latest G20 junket or official state visit to Great Britain with family in tow..

Again, irrelevant.  What's this have to do with the rising price of tea in China?

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

Message 133 of 374

@fangoh45 wrote:

And now, we find out the painful truth—Nancy Pelosi herself, is a diehard racist.

AOC  leveled the charge against her, and we all know AOC is right on the money, in all matters. Shocking. I always suspected she was a fascist, but was not aware of her racists thinking.

OK, now I'm confused.  I need a spreadsheet or scorecard to keep track.

Now you are siding with AOC?  Why?  Just a matter of convenience on whether she's lying or telling the truth?

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 134 of 374

I don't know did it ever bother you when President Obama took his trips to Hawaii, no because even a President deserves a vacation, so why look at President Trump who also takes vacations and does not collect a salary.  Also when President Obama went on his junkets he usually took his family and his mother in law who was the nanny.  So lets not go there

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 135 of 374

@fangoh45 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

AOC never said SHE saw people drinking out of toilets.

THE PEOPLE FORCED TO DRINK OUT OF TOILETS DID!

Of course GOPers will claim those people can't be trusted (because they're poor AND brown) and we must take the word of the (rich white) people who get $750/kid/day and STILL keep the kids for MONTHS in facilities used before as a TEMPORARY confinment of no more than 72 hours, AFTER the guards removed the mattresses and blankets and stopped providing soap, towels and showers and started molesting the children in their clutches.

Just like they conspired to let their good friend Jeffrey Epstein get away with turning hundreds of young boys and girls into sex slaves, and continue to play "WHATABOU CLINTON" to disguise their support for Epstein and other rich perverts.

Poor and Brown?  what does Brown mean?  does it mean Native Indian population. does it mean. Bi racial white and black. does it mean what? what racial ethnicity Brown represent? please clarify. and why  is  anyone here calling people brown? And then you wonder as to why the Republicans are racists?
We really need to stop seeing people in colors. besides the white rich? what about Oprah, Kanye West, Jay Z  Beyonce are they also the wthite rich?

And now, we find out the painful truth—Nancy Pelosi herself, is a diehard racist.

AOC  leveled the charge against her, and we all know AOC is right on the money, in all matters. Shocking. I always suspected she was a fascist, but was not aware of her racists thinking.

Racism in the USA is not the property of the Republican or the Democratic Party, is the property of this nation as a whole. In    case that you have forgotten.
But in order to make my point, now we see all the Trump Followers coming in drove to show us  their glee in how we are doing politically. for the next elections. simply follow the bouncing ball.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 136 of 374

@eh2164 wrote:
Criminal In Chief as you like to call him. I will call him President Trump does not collect a salary, can she say the same.

Does she claim to be a billionaire?

Irrelevant.  What's this have to do with the rising price of tea in China?

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 137 of 374

@eh2164 

Why take a salary when you can make so much more billing the government for all of trump’s stay at his resorts or to tote his family around on junkets?

Or is he getting kickbacks from the outrageous amount of money paid to his friends companies being spent at the border?

Is that even legal...still to be answered. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 138 of 374

@rker321 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Of course GOPers will claim those people can't be trusted (because they're poor AND brown) and we must take the word of the (rich white) people who get $750/kid/day and STILL keep the kids for MONTHS in facilities used before as a TEMPORARY confinment of no more than 72 hours, AFTER the guards removed the mattresses and blankets and stopped providing soap, towels and showers and started molesting the children in their clutches.

Just like they conspired to let their good friend Jeffrey Epstein get away with turning hundreds of young boys and girls into sex slaves, and continue to play "WHATABOU CLINTON" to disguise their support for Epstein and other rich perverts.

Poor and Brown?  what does Brown mean?  does it mean Native Indian population. does it mean. Bi racial white and black. does it mean what? what racial ethnicity Brown represent? please clarify. and why  is  anyone here calling people brown? And then you wonder as to why the Republicans are racists?
We really need to stop seeing people in colors. besides the white rich? what about Oprah, Kanye West, Jay Z  Beyonce are they also the wthite rich?

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 139 of 374
Criminal In Chief as you like to call him. I will call him President Trump does not collect a salary, can she say the same.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 140 of 374

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22