From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
291
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

291 Views
Message 101 of 374

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Some on the far left can't understand that AOC needs proof of what she is claiming and thinks (wrong) that it is not pertinent to the topic.  They are entitled to their wrong opinion!


If we apply what you say to Trump then over 90% of what he says is not true yet you think that is OK. Today we see him sign an executive order about getting citizenship info from all Dept to the Commerce Dept to replace the missing citizenship info from the question the court would not allow him to use. Well that has been happening for years so what he did today was another Trump lie. Do you approve of that. By the way she stated from the beginning that she was told that by a women being held in that unit, just as were a number of others in the group. There was one sink in the area and it was not working when they tested it as the women told them all. The sad far right fails at another attempt to cover up the mistreatment of people by Trump's SS (Border Patrol).

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
291
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
281
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

281 Views
Message 102 of 374

@jimc91 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@eh2164 wrote:

I don't know did it ever bother you when President Obama took his trips to Hawaii, no because even a President deserves a vacation, so why look at President Trump who also takes vacations and does not collect a salary.  Also when President Obama went on his junkets he usually took his family and his mother in law who was the nanny.  So lets not go there


Not go there? ..... That ship sailed when you brought up Trump's 'supposed' salary denial .... omitting that Trump makes far more money for his businesses off of his unconstitutional occupancy of the WH!


I am sure you just forgot but could you provide a link to support your accusations.  

Glad to; https://www.cheatsheet.com/money-career/all-the-ways-trump-cashes-in-on-the-u-s-presidency.html/

 

It sounds like you have uncovered evidence of wrong doing that no one else has.

No .... the "evidence" is already well known by all people who refuse to look the other way on all of Trump's "wrong doings".

 

OR...

 

Did you hear that on CNN?

Nope .... Trump's financial "wrong doing" is thoroughly documented in multiple publications .... notably in financial publications.

 

 

 

 


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
281
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
280
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

280 Views
Message 103 of 374

@KidBoy2 wrote:
rker posted..

Simple, when they went to their last Immigration court appearance, they provided an address. Want to be that they are not there any longer?

=======================================================

The problem is that many just went and never appeared for their court appearance and have a court order to pick them up....be it illegals or citizens.

I, unlike many on the left believe in the laws of our land.

Wow, citizens being picked up too?!  I hadn't heard that.



    

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
280
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
294
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

294 Views
Message 104 of 374

@KidBoy2 wrote:
rker posted..

Simple, when they went to their last Immigration court appearance, they provided an address. Want to be that they are not there any longer?

=======================================================

The problem is that many just went and never appeared for their court appearance and have a court order to pick them up....be it illegals or citizens.

I, unlike many on the left believe in the laws of our land.

Then what about the law that states that Congress can request  trump's tax records/returns from the IRS and they will be provided? So what about it KidBoy2 ........... you believe in that law too?


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
294
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
268
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

268 Views
Message 105 of 374

@jimc91 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@eh2164 wrote:
Let's be honest all politicans(sic) are hiding something. Obama still has not produced his birth certificate but he managed to serve his 8 years. As far as I am concerned the democrats had their day investigating President Trump and they blew it so now they want his tax returns. Let me ask you this would you want your private tax returns investigated and made public. He has already submitted this(sic) returns for the years that were necessary. The liberals are now on a witch hunt

So tell us, what returns did he show? AND  the Democrats asked for his tax returns before any investigations, in fact they asked for them before he was elected.

 

And by the way, even the least informed know that Obama did indeed produce a birth certificate.  AND you're in for a big surprise when trump gets indicted and imprisoned after leaving office.

 

I was in a union local "2164".


Now @ChasKy53 , We have been over this many times...  

 

There is no law requiring tax returns be presented.  

 

If you guys don't like the current laws work to change them but quit trying to move the goal posts in the middle of a game.  

 

 



@jimc91 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@eh2164 wrote:
Let's be honest all politicans(sic) are hiding something. Obama still has not produced his birth certificate but he managed to serve his 8 years. As far as I am concerned the democrats had their day investigating President Trump and they blew it so now they want his tax returns. Let me ask you this would you want your private tax returns investigated and made public. He has already submitted this(sic) returns for the years that were necessary. The liberals are now on a witch hunt

So tell us, what returns did he show? AND  the Democrats asked for his tax returns before any investigations, in fact they asked for them before he was elected.

 

And by the way, even the least informed know that Obama did indeed produce a birth certificate.  AND you're in for a big surprise when trump gets indicted and imprisoned after leaving office.

 

I was in a union local "2164".


Now @ChasKy53 , We have been over this many times...  

 

There is no law requiring tax returns be presented.  

 

If you guys don't like the current laws work to change them but quit trying to move the goal posts in the middle of a game.  

 

 


There is a law that says. The Chairman of 2 committees one in the house and one in the Senate shall be given the tax return of any person in the USA they request from the IRS. This law has been on the books for years. The Chairman of the house committee covered by that law requested the tax return in accord with the provision of that law from the IRS. The word shall is used in the law so there is no wiggle room to avoid what the law says. The committee chairman under the law is entitled to get Trumps tax returns for what ever years he wants. The Federal Govt. is defying that law now. Lets see what the court does. This is just another attempt by Trump to defy a law. All Dictators do this as they only obey the laws they write. Our Dictator in action.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
268
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
277
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

277 Views
Message 106 of 374

@jimc91 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@eh2164 wrote:
Let's be honest all politicans(sic) are hiding something. Obama still has not produced his birth certificate but he managed to serve his 8 years. As far as I am concerned the democrats had their day investigating President Trump and they blew it so now they want his tax returns. Let me ask you this would you want your private tax returns investigated and made public. He has already submitted this(sic) returns for the years that were necessary. The liberals are now on a witch hunt

So tell us, what returns did he show? AND  the Democrats asked for his tax returns before any investigations, in fact they asked for them before he was elected.

 

And by the way, even the least informed know that Obama did indeed produce a birth certificate.  AND you're in for a big surprise when trump gets indicted and imprisoned after leaving office.

 

I was in a union local "2164".


Now @ChasKy53 , We have been over this many times...  

 

There is no law requiring tax returns be presented.  

 

If you guys don't like the current laws work to change them but quit trying to move the goal posts in the middle of a game.  

 

 


 I didn't mention laws and neither did the poster I replied to so why do you bring that up?

 

The poster claimed that Obama had never produced a birth certificate  - - - - -  In fact Obama did produce a birth certificate.

 

The poster claimed that tax returns were released  - - - - -  What taxes were released?

 

The poster claimed that AOC was asking for them, along with the Democrats, because the investigations of trump failed  - - - - - In fact, trump's returns were asked for before AOC even came onto the scene in Washington, way before any Democrat investigations of trump or investigations by Mueller, they were asked for during his campaign.

 

Sounds like the poster doesn't know what he or she is talking about.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
277
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
269
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

269 Views
Message 107 of 374

@Richva wrote:

@eh2164 wrote:
For some reason I feel like this is a racist post. There might be 500,000 Europeans (I don't know where you got your numbers from so not sure how true that is) but at this point I feel like there must be millions of non European illegal immigrants in this country at this time so yes they are probably being singled out. By the way I feel that anyone who entered this country illegally whether they are white, brown, black purple whatever should be deported. I am an equal opportunity deporter

Another way of looking at it is that there are half million whites here illegally and somehow, ICE is going to "overlook them". Pure coincidence they are all white.


Trump is announcing the ICE raids on the immigrants who crossed our southern border to please those who fear and hate the brown people, you know the ones "raping our women". It's political gain - - - at least in pleasing his fear filled base.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
269
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
262
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

262 Views
Message 108 of 374

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@eh2164 wrote:
Let's be honest all politicans(sic) are hiding something. Obama still has not produced his birth certificate but he managed to serve his 8 years. As far as I am concerned the democrats had their day investigating President Trump and they blew it so now they want his tax returns. Let me ask you this would you want your private tax returns investigated and made public. He has already submitted this(sic) returns for the years that were necessary. The liberals are now on a witch hunt

So tell us, what returns did he show? AND  the Democrats asked for his tax returns before any investigations, in fact they asked for them before he was elected.

 

And by the way, even the least informed know that Obama did indeed produce a birth certificate.  AND you're in for a big surprise when trump gets indicted and imprisoned after leaving office.

 

I was in a union local "2164".


Now @ChasKy53 , We have been over this many times...  

 

There is no law requiring tax returns be presented.  

 

If you guys don't like the current laws work to change them but quit trying to move the goal posts in the middle of a game.  

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
262
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
249
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

249 Views
Message 109 of 374
rker posted..

Simple, when they went to their last Immigration court appearance, they provided an address. Want to be that they are not there any longer?

=======================================================

The problem is that many just went and never appeared for their court appearance and have a court order to pick them up....be it illegals or citizens.

I, unlike many on the left believe in the laws of our land.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
249
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
239
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

239 Views
Message 110 of 374

@eh2164 wrote:
Let's be honest all politicans(sic) are hiding something. Obama still has not produced his birth certificate but he managed to serve his 8 years. As far as I am concerned the democrats had their day investigating President Trump and they blew it so now they want his tax returns. Let me ask you this would you want your private tax returns investigated and made public. He has already submitted this(sic) returns for the years that were necessary. The liberals are now on a witch hunt

So tell us, what returns did he show? AND  the Democrats asked for his tax returns before any investigations, in fact they asked for them before he was elected.

 

And by the way, even the least informed know that Obama did indeed produce a birth certificate.  AND you're in for a big surprise when trump gets indicted and imprisoned after leaving office.

 

I was in a union local "2164".


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
239
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors