Join Dr. Catherine Alicia Georges and Amy Goyer at 10:15 a.m. ET Wednesday for an AARP telephone town hall on family caregiving issues. Register here.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

Message 71 of 374

@Richva wrote:

The facts are that every group who has been allowed in has reported similar conditions. No matter how many times the Regressives deny it, the event happened. 

As told by liberal reporters and other liberals like AOC.  The Progressive regressives are spreading all kinds of untruths (what I refer to as LIES).

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

Message 72 of 374
What is the reason they are being detained. You did not give details
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 374

The facts are that every group who has been allowed in has reported similar conditions. No matter how many times the Regressives deny it, the event happened. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 74 of 374

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

AOC is an outright liar.  She never saw anyone drinking out of toilets - just a liberal lie.  What else would you expect?

I believe you are wrong and various eyewitness reports have proved it but what does that have to do with the GOP asking for another tax cut for the rich? 

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

AOC is an outright liar.  She never saw anyone drinking out of toilets - just a liberal lie.  What else would you expect?

I believe you are wrong and various eyewitness reports have proved it but what does that have to do with the GOP asking for another tax cut for the rich? 

I believe YOU are wrong. Just prove me wrong on this outright lie by AOC by showing a picture of this occurrence.

BTW, this posting has nothing to do with the GOP asking for another tax cut for those getting fleeced by the Democrats!

I was on the wrong thread with the GOP tax break for the wealthy. 

I find it interesting that after multiple independent reports of the type of conditions AOC mentions you have to have a picture.  Aren't you one of the guys who support the president with a record number of lies?  Seems like your bar for others is a bit high, considering.  After all, she is backed up by reporters and Congressmen.  

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I believe YOU are wrong. Just prove me wrong on this outright lie by AOC by showing a picture of this occurrence.

BTW, this posting has nothing to do with the GOP asking for another tax cut for those getting fleeced by the Democrats!

I find it interesting that after multiple independent reports of the type of conditions AOC mentions you have to have a picture.  Aren't you one of the guys who support the president with a record number of lies?  Seems like your bar for others is a bit high, considering.  After all, she is backed up by reporters and Congressmen.  

Aren't you one of the liberals who change the subject when called out on AOC's lie?

Lets start with facts. She did not say that she saw the person drinking out of the toilet except possibly on FOX. She said she was told by a person interned just as others present that day said. Now that we settled that what do you think about American Citizens being detained by the Border Patrol at the border. One for a month. Now here is a real problem.

You say lets start with facts and then you back that up with hearsay (typical liberal facts).

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 75 of 374

What I continually enjoy is that AOC has a designated space in the heads of all trump supporters and right wingers. Especially when she speaks the truth of what she observes. She is the itch that they cannot scratch. Instead they resort to demeaning, belittling and lying about her. 

It just shows how low her opponents will go to speak out against her...at least she has class and compassion, unlike her opponents. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 76 of 374

GoiHSrE.png

224441_600.jpg

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 77 of 374

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Aren't you one of the liberals who change the subject when called out on AOC's lie?

Lets start with facts. She did not say that she saw the person drinking out of the toilet except possibly on FOX. She said she was told by a person interned just as others present that day said. Now that we settled that what do you think about American Citizens being detained by the Border Patrol at the border. One for a month. Now here is a real problem.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 78 of 374

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 79 of 374

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 80 of 374

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22