Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

Message 111 of 374
Again were you there. I guess all the non white illegals are so honest they will be at their last known address. Let's face it if they can get away with it they will no matter what their color is.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

Message 112 of 374

@eh2164 wrote:
How do you know they are not going to get picked up also. Do you have inside information.

Simple, when they went to their last Immigration court appearance, they provided  an address. Want to be that they are not there any longer? 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 113 of 374

@Richva I am sure you just forgot but where is the link to support your claim?  

Do any of these folks have a court order to be removed?

Did you get this meme from CNN?

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 114 of 374
How do you know they are not going to get picked up also. Do you have inside information.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 115 of 374

Oh incase you did not realize this I just want to say FOUR MORE YEARS OF PRESIDENT TRUMP 

There is nothing more frustrating than to see posts that actually have very little knowledge of what they are posting.

The situations that exists with undocumented individuals did not start with Obama, it actually started when Regan signed into law the amnesty that allowed many undocumented to be able to get green cards.

Since then, the situation has increased and the Senate and the Congress both parties, Republicans and Democrats have kicked down the ball for now over `30 years, and have never made an effort to actually deal with the very inefficient immigration laws that we have in this country.
Frankly, on this issue I blame both parties for not doing their job and not dealing with this problem because it is a political issue and they don't want to be seen unfriendly by any.
Yes, there are many undocumented that have been set for deportations for years. and you know why? and how they remain in this country for years.?
Ask the immigration attorneys and they will tell you how. They put injunctions tras injunction and continuances tras continuances and they can delay the actual process for years.
How doI   know,? woked with immigration issues for 20 years. One of the few times that I would applaud Trump is if he would actually do an Executive Order and put all of those undocumented in a plane and return them to their country of birth and if they want to come in, they can go to their nearest embassy and apply.
Another thing that I will make very clear. There are millions of undocumented individuals in this country and they don't come thru the southern border. they come thru our airports and they come from Europe, Asia and the Middle East. so just don't think that you ave invaded by the border in the south.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 116 of 374

@eh2164 wrote:
For some reason I feel like this is a racist post. There might be 500,000 Europeans (I don't know where you got your numbers from so not sure how true that is) but at this point I feel like there must be millions of non European illegal immigrants in this country at this time so yes they are probably being singled out. By the way I feel that anyone who entered this country illegally whether they are white, brown, black purple whatever should be deported. I am an equal opportunity deporter

Another way of looking at it is that there are half million whites here illegally and somehow, ICE is going to "overlook them". Pure coincidence they are all white.

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 117 of 374
For some reason I feel like this is a racist post. There might be 500,000 Europeans (I don't know where you got your numbers from so not sure how true that is) but at this point I feel like there must be millions of non European illegal immigrants in this country at this time so yes they are probably being singled out. By the way I feel that anyone who entered this country illegally whether they are white, brown, black purple whatever should be deported. I am an equal opportunity deporter
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 118 of 374

Undocumented.jpgTrue DAT

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 119 of 374

OK so you want to keep on track, President Trump inherited this problem from Obama, (and for some reason when the conditions were the same under Obama it did not seem to bother anyone).  President Trump has been asking for funding so that he can improve the conditions but your sweetheart aoc and the rest of the left has been refusing because they would rather keep the problem so they can whine about how Trump is not doing anything, then passing the bill and improving conditions.  Another thing let us stop calling the detention centers concentration camp.  These are detention centers set up to hold people who are coming into this Country illegally.  The concentration camps were set up for citizens in Europe who were gased and tortured.  I have stated this before if the Illegals are not happy in the centers they are free to go back to their home countries.  The people in Europe did not have the same freedon.  So do not call these places concentration camps, there are big differences between the two.  Again not saying they are living in the lap of luxuary but they have a choice to stay or leave

Oh incase you did not realize this I just want to say FOUR MORE YEARS OF PRESIDENT TRUMP 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 120 of 374

@myexper wrote:

@eh2164 wrote:

I don't know did it ever bother you when President Obama took his trips to Hawaii, no because even a President deserves a vacation, so why look at President Trump who also takes vacations and does not collect a salary.  Also when President Obama went on his junkets he usually took his family and his mother in law who was the nanny.  So lets not go there

Not go there? ..... That ship sailed when you brought up Trump's 'supposed' salary denial .... omitting that Trump makes far more money for his businesses off of his unconstitutional occupancy of the WH!

I am sure you just forgot but could you provide a link to support your accusations.  

It sounds like you have uncovered evidence of wrong doing that no one else has.  

OR...

Did you hear that on CNN?

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views