Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
137
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

137 Views
Message 1 of 374

I love it. The "left wing bias" of fact checking organizations is that they report.......................facts.  The is definitely a left wing tendency. Certainly not from the Trump camp.  

 

How many lies has he told as of today?

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
137
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
146
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

146 Views
Message 2 of 374

@alferdpacker 

That hound just cannot get enough can it? Would you say that the “water” has little substance, is not satisfying, or is a mirage and not real?

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
146
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
151
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

151 Views
Message 3 of 374

 

224441_600.jpg

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
151
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
167
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

167 Views
Message 4 of 374

@MsStretch wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

 

Most mass murders are committed by Democrats as the Ohio shooter was and having nothing to do with Trump!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/gop-rep-most-mass-shooters-end-up-being-democrats


From Politifact: Do many mass shooters 'end up being Democrats', as Rep. Tenney said? No


Fact checking groups — such as PolitiFact — routinely cast judgments while failing to disclose their own left-wing bias.

 

https://www.newsbusters.org/fact-checkers

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
167
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
187
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

187 Views
Message 5 of 374

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

 

Most mass murders are committed by Democrats as the Ohio shooter was and having nothing to do with Trump!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/gop-rep-most-mass-shooters-end-up-being-democrats


From Politifact: Do many mass shooters 'end up being Democrats', as Rep. Tenney said? No



    

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
187
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
0
Kudos
198
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

198 Views
Message 6 of 374
Keep President and dump all they progressives they are out to destroy America
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
198
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
223
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

223 Views
Message 7 of 374

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@eh2164 wrote:
Keep President Trump and America will be better

Better?  Mass shootings/killings have increased by over 292% since trump's inauguration, most all of them being committed by Right Wingers, trump supporters, and /or White Supremacists.  Is that "getting better" ???????   Really ???????


Most mass murders are committed by Democrats as the Ohio shooter was and having nothing to do with Trump!

 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/gop-rep-most-mass-shooters-end-up-being-democrats

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
223
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
227
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

227 Views
Message 8 of 374

@eh2164 wrote:
Keep President Trump and America will be better

Better?  Mass shootings/killings have increased by over 292% since trump's inauguration, most all of them being committed by Right Wingers, trump supporters, and /or White Supremacists.  Is that "getting better" ???????   Really ???????


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
227
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
248
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

248 Views
Message 9 of 374

@eh2164 wrote:
Keep President Trump and America will be better

Nope ....

Throw Trump out of office and America will be great again!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
248
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
271
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

271 Views
Message 10 of 374

@eh2164 

Why? We are worse off since he got here! Get rid of him, then we will be better off!

How’s the welfare tax cut for the rich working out for all the regular folks out here? Are they better off? How about farmers whose markets have been destroyed by trump, and now on welfare. Are they better off?

 

NH,

How is the search going for the crammed cages under Obama. Don’t know where to lead you, I have never seen any. 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
271
Views