Medicare open enrollment begins Tuesday! Visit the AARP Medicare Resource Center for the information you need to make your best choices.

Reply
Bronze Conversationalist
1
Kudos
198
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

198 Views
Message 11 of 374
Keep President Trump and America will be better
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
198
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
197
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

197 Views
Message 12 of 374

@eh2164 wrote:
Better answer Keep Trump and get rid of the socialist left

You disparage Socialists yet support Trump who praises COMMUNIST dictators.

The massive contradiction in your post negates any credibility.

 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
197
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
198
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

198 Views
Message 13 of 374

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:


Everything in my post has been documented on TV and in the press by the people involved They are facts which you nor I can change.


Now you are looking for facts from Don Lemon?  Why not stick with your experts Steve and Shawn?


Another disingenuous straw man argument wrapped up in another accusatory question NOTHAPPENING!




So you use the same Steve, Shawn, and Don Lemon for your experts?


Followed by yet ANOTHER disingenuous straw man argument wrapped up in another accusatory question as I NEVER made nor implied the nonsense in your accusatory question NOTHAPPENING!

 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
198
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
206
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

206 Views
Message 14 of 374

 


@Panjandrum wrote:

NOTHAPPENING:  It is high time to transport those illegals back to where they came from.

 

Seems I've heard that recently, it sounds familiar. LOL


A mentally unstable treasonous pathological liar said that - and all the easily scammed "people" who follow him agreed...

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
206
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
182
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

182 Views
Message 15 of 374

NOTHAPPENING:  It is high time to transport those illegals back to where they came from.

 

Seems I've heard that recently, it sounds familiar. LOL

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
182
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
179
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

179 Views
Message 16 of 374

@NOTHAPPENING 

Perhaps you might try watching the news to see the photos of all the immigrants trump detained...in crowded cages and standing room only rooms. 

 

Otherwise do you have any photographic proof of cage crowding and mistreatment by Obama. 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
179
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
160
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

160 Views
Message 17 of 374

@williamb39198 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING 

Where is your photo evidence of Obama packing the cages and mistreating immigrants? At that time they were detention areas, not concentration camps! And how many new cages has trump installed?

 

@eh2164 

We’re getting rid of trump! No keeping here!

 


I could ask you the same question - where is evidence of Trump packing the Obama cages and mistreating the illegal aliens? I don't know how many Obama cages Trump has added, do you?

 

I remember hearing that they had soccer fields to play in and a lot better evidence than AOC had with her lie that illegals were drinking out of toilets.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
160
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
170
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

170 Views
Message 18 of 374

@NOTHAPPENING 

Where is your photo evidence of Obama packing the cages and mistreating immigrants? At that time they were detention areas, not concentration camps! And how many new cages has trump installed?

 

@eh2164 

We’re getting rid of trump! No keeping here!

 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
170
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
0
Kudos
160
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

160 Views
Message 19 of 374
Better answer Keep Trump and get rid of the socialist left
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
160
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
167
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

167 Views
Message 20 of 374

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:


Everything in my post has been documented on TV and in the press by the people involved They are facts which you nor I can change.


Now you are looking for facts from Don Lemon?  Why not stick with your experts Steve and Shawn?


Another disingenuous straw man argument wrapped up in another accusatory question NOTHAPPENING!




So you use the same Steve, Shawn, and Don Lemon for your experts?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
167
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!


close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors