From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

Message 51 of 374

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

AOC is an outright liar.  She never saw anyone drinking out of toilets - just a liberal lie.  What else would you expect?

I believe you are wrong and various eyewitness reports have proved it but what does that have to do with the GOP asking for another tax cut for the rich? 

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

AOC is an outright liar.  She never saw anyone drinking out of toilets - just a liberal lie.  What else would you expect?

I believe you are wrong and various eyewitness reports have proved it but what does that have to do with the GOP asking for another tax cut for the rich? 

I believe YOU are wrong. Just prove me wrong on this outright lie by AOC by showing a picture of this occurrence.

BTW, this posting has nothing to do with the GOP asking for another tax cut for those getting fleeced by the Democrats!

I was on the wrong thread with the GOP tax break for the wealthy. 

I find it interesting that after multiple independent reports of the type of conditions AOC mentions you have to have a picture.  Aren't you one of the guys who support the president with a record number of lies?  Seems like your bar for others is a bit high, considering.  After all, she is backed up by reporters and Congressmen.  

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I believe YOU are wrong. Just prove me wrong on this outright lie by AOC by showing a picture of this occurrence.

BTW, this posting has nothing to do with the GOP asking for another tax cut for those getting fleeced by the Democrats!

I find it interesting that after multiple independent reports of the type of conditions AOC mentions you have to have a picture.  Aren't you one of the guys who support the president with a record number of lies?  Seems like your bar for others is a bit high, considering.  After all, she is backed up by reporters and Congressmen.  

Aren't you one of the liberals who change the subject when called out on AOC's lie?

Lets start with facts. She did not say that she saw the person drinking out of the toilet except possibly on FOX. She said she was told by a person interned just as others present that day said. Now that we settled that what do you think about American Citizens being detained by the Border Patrol at the border. One for a month. Now here is a real problem.

You say lets start with facts and then you back that up with hearsay (typical liberal facts).

Everything in my post has been documented on TV and in the press by the people involved They are facts which you nor I can change.

Now you are looking for facts from Don Lemon?  Why not stick with your experts Steve and Shawn?

What are you talking about. I never mentioned Don Lemon so how do you know I am looking for facts from him? Steve and Shawn are far right experts (yours), not mine.

You said Steve and Shawn are your experts.  I have no experts.  I have seen Don Lemon (appropriate name) and he never has the facts straight so I thought you were getting your "facts" from him and checking with your "experts".

Never said they were my experts. Have always said they were far right experts which the far right enablers always followed what they said. How do you know Don Lemon never has his facts straight. Give us some examples of where he was wrong.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

Message 52 of 374

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Liberals THINK that if the story comes from regressive liberals, it's FACT and if it come from Conservatives it's baseless claims.

I understand now.

Oh no. We believe that when a story comes with references to government studies, quotes from members of Congress who have been there in person, and reporters who have been there in person, it is probably fact.  

You may notice that Fox news seldom has these things and often starts their stories with a question instead of a statement. This is because they do not have to verify a question which they would if it were a statement. A cheap journalistic trick and one of the reasons the Post wins Pulitzers while Fox is best known for the Simpsons.

I lack the expertise you do with respect to Fox News.  I guess you are the expert on determining just who is lying?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 374

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Liberals THINK that if the story comes from regressive liberals, it's FACT and if it come from Conservatives it's baseless claims.

I understand now.

Oh no. We believe that when a story comes with references to government studies, quotes from members of Congress who have been there in person, and reporters who have been there in person, it is probably fact.  

You may notice that Fox news seldom has these things and often starts their stories with a question instead of a statement. This is because they do not have to verify a question which they would if it were a statement. A cheap journalistic trick and one of the reasons the Post wins Pulitzers while Fox is best known for the Simpsons.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 374

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Aren't you one of the liberals who change the subject when called out on AOC's lie?

Lets start with facts. She did not say that she saw the person drinking out of the toilet except possibly on FOX. She said she was told by a person interned just as others present that day said. Now that we settled that what do you think about American Citizens being detained by the Border Patrol at the border. One for a month. Now here is a real problem.

You say lets start with facts and then you back that up with hearsay (typical liberal facts).

Everything in my post has been documented on TV and in the press by the people involved They are facts which you nor I can change.

Now you are looking for facts from Don Lemon?  Why not stick with your experts Steve and Shawn?

What are you talking about. I never mentioned Don Lemon so how do you know I am looking for facts from him? Steve and Shawn are far right experts (yours), not mine.

You said Steve and Shawn are your experts.  I have no experts.  I have seen Don Lemon (appropriate name) and he never has the facts straight so I thought you were getting your "facts" from him and checking with your "experts".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 374

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 374

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

From the book of Regressives: "I refuse to believe any fact which contradicts the view I have taken from Fox News"

Better still,  the real regressives (they call themselves Progressives falsely) get the Gospel from CNN and MSNBC and try to impose their bogus views on the rest of citizens.

And the GOP regressives try in vain to change the story from facts to baseless claims. 

I understand now.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 374

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

From the book of Regressives: "I refuse to believe any fact which contradicts the view I have taken from Fox News"

Better still,  the real regressives (they call themselves Progressives falsely) get the Gospel from CNN and MSNBC and try to impose their bogus views on the rest of citizens.

And the GOP regressives try in vain to change the story from facts to baseless claims. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 374

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 374

@KidBoy2 

Yes, the truth can be quite humorous at times!

Especially since fox news has convinced trump followers that they are a source of truth...that’s funny!...and sad. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 374
Richva posted..

==============================================

When all else fails try to make a "funny"...like that will work.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors