Get the vision care news and information you need in the AARP Eye Center.

Reply
Respected Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
358
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

358 Views
Message 91 of 374

@myexper wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

 



You listed a link to an article.  

And contained within it was the source for the article.

 

I read the article and there is not a single named source in your support article.

Not true. There were several named sources.

 

It is an opinion piece with no citations or references listed, so it is an opinion piece...

Wrong AGAIN jimc91. The article was based on facts and referenced at least 4 references for stated facts:

- Center for Responsive Politics
- USA Today
- Politico
- National Review

 

I also saw links/references/citations to...

  • CBS News
  • Daily Beast
  • OpenSecrets. org
  • Forbes


    

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
358
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
364
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

364 Views
Message 92 of 374

@jimc91 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@myexper wrote:


I am sure you just forgot but could you provide a link to support your accusations.  

Glad to; https://www.cheatsheet.com/money-career/all-the-ways-trump-cashes-in-on-the-u-s-presidency.html/

 

It sounds like you have uncovered evidence of wrong doing that no one else has.

No .... the "evidence" is already well known by all people who refuse to look the other way on all of Trump's "wrong doings".

 

OR...

 

Did you hear that on CNN?

Nope .... Trump's financial "wrong doing" is thoroughly documented in multiple publications .... notably in financial publications.

 

 

 

 


 


TOO FUNNY!

Nothing "funny" in your false accusation jimc91.

 

Not a single named source in your support article,

Not true.

The source was shown on the very top of the article.

 

 

 

so the answer to my question:  

 

"Or did you hear that on CNN "  Must be a resounding  "yes..."

Wrong again jimc91. The source was shown rendering your false accusation a "resounding" BOGUS!

 

 

 

 

 


 


You listed a link to an article.  

And contained within it was the source for the article.

 

I read the article and there is not a single named source in your support article.

Not true. There were several named sources.

 

It is an opinion piece with no citations or references listed, so it is an opinion piece...

Wrong AGAIN jimc91. The article was based on facts and referenced at least 4 references for stated facts:

- Center for Responsive Politics
- USA Today
- Politico
- National Review

 

 


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
364
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
368
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

368 Views
Message 93 of 374

@john258 wrote:

 



If I am not mistaken I have pointed that out to you many times. Opinion pieces are used by the far right on just about every subject they post on. Now you agree with me that they should not be used. Well then this thread is closed as it was built on  opinion not fact. Here is something that might take the place of what you object to, and this area of the subject is based on fact. Today we see the Dictator Trump tell the 4  Congresswomen to go back to their home countries. 3 of the 4 were born here, and they are all citizens plus elected to Congress. What Trump seems to be leading up to is he will start to arrest who ever he wants, and send them back to what ever country he thinks their ancestors came from. If you look at Hitler he did the same thing in Germany. I am sure you remember the boats loaded with mainly Jews who were thrown out of Germany which arrived in US ports. We even turned some of the boats away and they had to go to South America or return to Germany. The far right had great influence in the US then as it was pre FDR. The current Israel was first started by people fleeing Hitler. It once again seems we have Hitler and Trump on the same page

Hitler was a racist - Fred Trump was a racist - the fat bonespur coward and liar is a racist - all peas in the same racist pod...

 

Hitler was far more intelligent than trump - in addition - Hitler served in uniform - was wounded and went back to serve - tRump is an infantile puling coward...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
368
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
366
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

366 Views
Message 94 of 374

@jimc91 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@myexper wrote:


I am sure you just forgot but could you provide a link to support your accusations.  

Glad to; https://www.cheatsheet.com/money-career/all-the-ways-trump-cashes-in-on-the-u-s-presidency.html/

 

It sounds like you have uncovered evidence of wrong doing that no one else has.

No .... the "evidence" is already well known by all people who refuse to look the other way on all of Trump's "wrong doings".

 

OR...

 

Did you hear that on CNN?

Nope .... Trump's financial "wrong doing" is thoroughly documented in multiple publications .... notably in financial publications.

 

 

 

 


 


TOO FUNNY!

Nothing "funny" in your false accusation jimc91.

 

Not a single named source in your support article,

Not true.

The source was shown on the very top of the article.

 

 

 

so the answer to my question:  

 

"Or did you hear that on CNN "  Must be a resounding  "yes..."

Wrong again jimc91. The source was shown rendering your false accusation a "resounding" BOGUS!

 

 

 

 

 


 


You listed a link to an article.  

 

I read the article and there is not a single named source in your support article.  

 

It is an opinion piece with no citations or references listed, so it is an opinion piece...  

 

 



@jimc91 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@myexper wrote:


I am sure you just forgot but could you provide a link to support your accusations.  

Glad to; https://www.cheatsheet.com/money-career/all-the-ways-trump-cashes-in-on-the-u-s-presidency.html/

 

It sounds like you have uncovered evidence of wrong doing that no one else has.

No .... the "evidence" is already well known by all people who refuse to look the other way on all of Trump's "wrong doings".

 

OR...

 

Did you hear that on CNN?

Nope .... Trump's financial "wrong doing" is thoroughly documented in multiple publications .... notably in financial publications.

 

 

 

 


 


TOO FUNNY!

Nothing "funny" in your false accusation jimc91.

 

Not a single named source in your support article,

Not true.

The source was shown on the very top of the article.

 

 

 

so the answer to my question:  

 

"Or did you hear that on CNN "  Must be a resounding  "yes..."

Wrong again jimc91. The source was shown rendering your false accusation a "resounding" BOGUS!

 

 

 

 

 


 


You listed a link to an article.  

 

I read the article and there is not a single named source in your support article.  

 

It is an opinion piece with no citations or references listed, so it is an opinion piece...  

 

 


If I am not mistaken I have pointed that out to you many times. Opinion pieces are used by the far right on just about every subject they post on. Now you agree with me that they should not be used. Well then this thread is closed as it was built on  opinion not fact. Here is something that might take the place of what you object to, and this area of the subject is based on fact. Today we see the Dictator Trump tell the 4  Congresswomen to go back to their home countries. 3 of the 4 were born here, and they are all citizens plus elected to Congress. What Trump seems to be leading up to is he will start to arrest who ever he wants, and send them back to what ever country he thinks their ancestors came from. If you look at Hitler he did the same thing in Germany. I am sure you remember the boats loaded with mainly Jews who were thrown out of Germany which arrived in US ports. We even turned some of the boats away and they had to go to South America or return to Germany. The far right had great influence in the US then as it was pre FDR. The current Israel was first started by people fleeing Hitler. It once again seems we have Hitler and Trump on the same page.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
366
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
334
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

334 Views
Message 95 of 374

@myexper wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@myexper wrote:


I am sure you just forgot but could you provide a link to support your accusations.  

Glad to; https://www.cheatsheet.com/money-career/all-the-ways-trump-cashes-in-on-the-u-s-presidency.html/

 

It sounds like you have uncovered evidence of wrong doing that no one else has.

No .... the "evidence" is already well known by all people who refuse to look the other way on all of Trump's "wrong doings".

 

OR...

 

Did you hear that on CNN?

Nope .... Trump's financial "wrong doing" is thoroughly documented in multiple publications .... notably in financial publications.

 

 

 

 


 


TOO FUNNY!

Nothing "funny" in your false accusation jimc91.

 

Not a single named source in your support article,

Not true.

The source was shown on the very top of the article.

 

 

 

so the answer to my question:  

 

"Or did you hear that on CNN "  Must be a resounding  "yes..."

Wrong again jimc91. The source was shown rendering your false accusation a "resounding" BOGUS!

 

 

 

 

 


 


You listed a link to an article.  

 

I read the article and there is not a single named source in your support article.  

 

It is an opinion piece with no citations or references listed, so it is an opinion piece...  

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
334
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
310
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

310 Views
Message 96 of 374

@jimc91 wrote:

@myexper wrote:


I am sure you just forgot but could you provide a link to support your accusations.  

Glad to; https://www.cheatsheet.com/money-career/all-the-ways-trump-cashes-in-on-the-u-s-presidency.html/

 

It sounds like you have uncovered evidence of wrong doing that no one else has.

No .... the "evidence" is already well known by all people who refuse to look the other way on all of Trump's "wrong doings".

 

OR...

 

Did you hear that on CNN?

Nope .... Trump's financial "wrong doing" is thoroughly documented in multiple publications .... notably in financial publications.

 

 

 

 


 


TOO FUNNY!

Nothing "funny" in your false accusation jimc91.

 

Not a single named source in your support article,

Not true.

The source was shown on the very top of the article.

 

 

 

so the answer to my question:  

 

"Or did you hear that on CNN "  Must be a resounding  "yes..."

Wrong again jimc91. The source was shown rendering your false accusation a "resounding" BOGUS!

 

 

 

 

 


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
310
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
293
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

293 Views
Message 97 of 374

@cm9889168 wrote:


You're off topic again, this is not about Trump (see title) but about A O'Crazio and her 'claims' without any proof ~ a VF link if you know what that is.  AARP wants them posted as backup/proof to what you say.  It's suppose to be a discussion board and not just an opinion board.  But you are entitled to your own opinion (which is what it is) and we all have one...we'd just like to see a VF link.....as always.

 

"The media has one job, and they fail at it every day."


Easy cowboy, you're contradicting yourself... again, and stumbling over your own posts.

 

To wit: You keep asking for VF links, and yet in another post, you stated:

 

"And to answer another on-going question of the Alt Left Socialists, you do know it's usually against the law to take pictures and videos of someone without their permission."

 

No kidding. And actually it is not the "Alt Left Socialists" that have this 'on-going [sic] question", it is YOU who keeps demanding VF links.  From another of your posts, after I repeated myself for the "girls and boys who weren't paying attention" that no cameras or cellphones are allowed inside a tour, you responded with:

 

"And for the girls and boys who only pay attention to what they want to hear/see.....No cameras, no cellphones = no VF link/proof."

 

But here is one of my 'faves' -- when I posted a link to an official OIG/DHS government report (including pictures of a toilet!), you responded with this gem:

 

"Do the Alt Left Socialists ever read any real news?  They hear or see one thing and are ready to pounce and consider it 'truth'."

 

And the current comment about "a discussion board and not just an opinion board, but everyone is entitled to an opinion"?  Not even sure what that means.

 

 

rotfl3.gif



    

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
293
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
293
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

293 Views
Message 98 of 374

@cm9889168 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Some on the far left can't understand that AOC needs proof of what she is claiming and thinks (wrong) that it is not pertinent to the topic.  They are entitled to their wrong opinion!


If we apply what you say to Trump then over 90% of what he says is not true yet you think that is OK. Today we see him sign an executive order about getting citizenship info from all Dept to the Commerce Dept to replace the missing citizenship info from the question the court would not allow him to use. Well that has been happening for years so what he did today was another Trump lie. Do you approve of that. By the way she stated from the beginning that she was told that by a women being held in that unit, just as were a number of others in the group. There was one sink in the area and it was not working when they tested it as the women told them all. The sad far right fails at another attempt to cover up the mistreatment of people by Trump's SS (Border Patrol).


You're off topic again, this is not about Trump (see title) but about A O'Crazio and her 'claims' without any proof ~ a VF link if you know what that is.  AARP wants them posted as backup/proof to what you say.  It's suppose to be a discussion board and not just an opinion board.  But you are entitled to your own opinion (which is what it is) and we all have one...we'd just like to see a VF link.....as always.

 

"The media has one job, and they fail at it every day."


Only in the minds of the far right. We are on topic since this topic was caused by Dictator Trump setting up concentration camps on the border, then stealing children until stopped by the court, then trying to terrorize families crossing the border. As usual the far right ask for an article from some opinion writer such as they have been told to use. Facts need no support as no one can change them no matter how hard they try. In this case there is a set of facts in the IG report, and reports over a year ago on Dictator Trump having the Navy build camps to hold 100,000 people. We got a first hand report on that in here from a poster who was involved. A number of TV Stations have been showing how Hitler came to power in Germany, and Trump has taken the same path. The media (except fox) has done a great job of exposing the far right and their effort to make the USA a Dictatorship under Trump.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
293
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
313
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

313 Views
Message 99 of 374

@myexper wrote:


I am sure you just forgot but could you provide a link to support your accusations.  

Glad to; https://www.cheatsheet.com/money-career/all-the-ways-trump-cashes-in-on-the-u-s-presidency.html/

 

It sounds like you have uncovered evidence of wrong doing that no one else has.

No .... the "evidence" is already well known by all people who refuse to look the other way on all of Trump's "wrong doings".

 

OR...

 

Did you hear that on CNN?

Nope .... Trump's financial "wrong doing" is thoroughly documented in multiple publications .... notably in financial publications.

 

 

 

 


 


TOO FUNNY!

 

Not a single named source in your support article, so the answer to my question:  

 

"Or did you hear that on CNN "  Must be a resounding  "yes..."

 

 

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
313
Views
Super Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
340
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

340 Views
Message 100 of 374

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Some on the far left can't understand that AOC needs proof of what she is claiming and thinks (wrong) that it is not pertinent to the topic.  They are entitled to their wrong opinion!


If we apply what you say to Trump then over 90% of what he says is not true yet you think that is OK. Today we see him sign an executive order about getting citizenship info from all Dept to the Commerce Dept to replace the missing citizenship info from the question the court would not allow him to use. Well that has been happening for years so what he did today was another Trump lie. Do you approve of that. By the way she stated from the beginning that she was told that by a women being held in that unit, just as were a number of others in the group. There was one sink in the area and it was not working when they tested it as the women told them all. The sad far right fails at another attempt to cover up the mistreatment of people by Trump's SS (Border Patrol).


You're off topic again, this is not about Trump (see title) but about A O'Crazio and her 'claims' without any proof ~ a VF link if you know what that is.  AARP wants them posted as backup/proof to what you say.  It's suppose to be a discussion board and not just an opinion board.  But you are entitled to your own opinion (which is what it is) and we all have one...we'd just like to see a VF link.....as always.

 

"The media has one job, and they fail at it every day."

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
340
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors