From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

Message 181 of 374

@mickstuder wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Richva posted...

So, now that her statement has been supported by.....oh.......every inspection done on the facilities............now what fake news will the Regressives (sic) try to promote?

=============================================================

Back that up ..please!

Perhaps @KidBoy2 missed the link to the report from the Office of Inspector General (DHS) that I posted earlier?

Maybe you didn't read what you posted.  There is no proof about any illegals drinking out of toilets (which was Mz OC's claim), but I did find one claim about toilets below:

"At the time of our visits, Border Patrol management told
us there had already been security incidents among adult males at
multiple facilities. These included detainees clogging toilets with Mylar
blankets and socks in order to be released from their cells during
maintenance.  At one facility, detainees who had been moved from their cell  during cleaning refused to return to their cell. Border Patrol brought in its
special operations team to demonstrate it was prepared to use force if
necessary. Additionally, detainees have attempted to escape while removed
from their cells during maintenance."

After reading this, it kinda makes one wonder if they didn't destroy their own drinking faucets. Also might explain if cells didn't get cleaned.

Yes Absolutely

A Conspiracy by Illegal Immigrants Held in Cages in Concentration Camps Bringing Down the US Government

WHO KNEW

I hope the Taliban doesn't get hold of how it easy it is to sabotage Trump

Simply get yourself captured - put in Concentration Camps & then destroy your own health and blame it on Trump

Make sure you murder 8 Minor Children too - to make it look even more believable

In the previous 10 years no minor died in CBP Care

8 have died under Trump

Too Bad the Germans Didn't Think of this Lame Excuse - The Jews said we were treating them so badly - they gassed themselves and jumped in Ovens just to make the us Germans Look Bad

HOW DARE YOU MAKE A JOKE OUT OF WHAT THE JEWISH PEOPLE WENT THROUGH - VERY ANTI-SEMITIC

Where does this kind of thinking originate?

You tell us where YOU came up with it.  If you had read all the conversation you would see why the comment was made, and it has nothing to do with Pres Trump, the Taliban, the cages that were built by Obomba and now being used by Pres Trump (that you sickly call 'concentration camps'). 

It also has nothing to do with how millions of Jews were tortured and gassed (which again I think is sick that one would even compare that to Obomba's cages Trump uses...it's not even barely close at all).  Or maybe you haven't read in depth what the Jewish (and other) people went through.  I can recommend some books, if you can handle it.  Or better yet, just do a search for some pictures of what they went through!

It is not true that no children died under Obomba's regime.  And the children who have died recently, whose parents tried to take them across a river, or who sold them to coyotes and they brought them illegally to America were already sick, and had no immunity or vaccinations to keep them healthy.  They were not mishandled - it was an invasion and Pres Trump warned Nancy, Chuck, and the other Liberals it was a crisis but they refused to vote help for them calling it a "manufactured crisis" like all the Libs echoed...so NOW they scream 'crisis'?  You bet it is! And all of America knows it could have been prevented because the Liberals refused to think ahead and help the children...It's ALL on them!

And those who did die are all because of the Liberal Party who encouraged them and passed out flyers promising them things if they came to America.  They also told them that if they just got in the water they would be rescued and brought onto American soil...which the Alt Left knew was not a guaranty. 

So no wonder they're mad that they're being kept in Obomba's cages while they find their real parents, so they can process them, find their parents, and not let them disappear into our country.  I honestly think that the Liberals are concerned more with the Citizen question being on the Census than actually ensuring the health and welfare of Americans as well as the illegal immigrants.

Back to Reality  Good, glad you're 'woke' now

The Border Crisis is Real  Now you got it.  Pres Trump has been saying that for a long time but the Left Wing Liberals refused to do anything so now it's an every BIGGER crisis - nice job...

Trump has had 2.5 years to come up with a Legal Effective Solution - He Can't   But Obomba had an even longer time to come up with a solution (8 long years), but he never even tried.  He was too busy bowing to other leaders/dictators like himself.

Doesn't matter who built what or when - the only thing that matters is who is President when the Crisis exists - how long it continues & if it ever gets fixed in a 4 year term  (Somehow I bet you didn't say that when Obomba took over for Pres Bush) but how about an 8 year term?   The point is Obomba did the same thing and what did he do to help 'the children'? Don't pass his ignored problems on to the new President.  Obomba had 8 years to do something, or did it take him 4 years to realize he was 'suppose' to be a leader?

If you do not agree with that Stipulation then Trump gets No Credit for the current

Stock Market  What is this "Tap, tap, no erasies?"  Stock market is thanks to Pres Trump

Low Unemployment  Thank you Pres. Trump again lowest in years

Robust Economy   Thank you Pres. Trump again

Etc.  Thank you Pres. Trump again etc

All Things That Existed B4 Trump took Office But unfortunately weren't that great as he was leaving

As far the the Jews - They have No Copyrights to Discrimination - Harrassment - Unauthorized Imprisonment - Torture - Death  OMG is this a comparison to say who had it worse, although the world would agree the Jewish people went through the worst atrocity...millions, millions...and no other 'interment' compared to theirs.  Again, if you can stand it take a look at all the sickening pictures.  Anti-semitism is still alive and well I see!

What do you think the pictures of Kashoggi's Body look like - how about Kim Jong Un's Brother or Otto Warmbier - or the Families under Genocide in Yemen & Syria Today - How about the killing fields of Cambodia and Thailand - Serbia & Croatia - the Russians killed by the Nazi's - the Japanese after two Atomic Bombs dropped on innocent men woman and children Those were ALL tragic but none of those amounted to the millions of men women or children/babies or an attempt to wipe out an entire race of 'innocent people'

We locked Japanese up in Concentration Camps No those were internment camps (which I think were wrong, too) but they were NOTHING like Hitler's Concertration Camps, again compare pictures and historical facts. - now Latin Americans Who is slaughtering Latin Americans, you mean their own government?  True - we slaughtered Native Americans and Mexicans So how long ago was that?  And if you blame the country you live in, then move, it sounds like everything about it is a problem and look what we continue to do to the Black People in this Country. How about telling us all.  They will tell you themselves, what happened to them was also wrong, but how long are we all going to fight and whine about it instead of showing some brotherly love...the more it's talked about, the longer it continues, and then we have the (not so reverant) Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson who make money off of it so don't want it to stop.  "If you're ALWAYS looking back, you can NEVER move forward."

If you can find any Credible Resource that cites a Single Child dying in CBP Custody in the Decade B4 Trump - I'll be happy to corrext my error

I doubt you will I post facts & I cite the sources for my Facts because I do the research and I rarely just regurgitiate Left or Right Wing Talking Points  You didn't post any VF link in your latest rant, but you expect others to?  And even if I did post facts the Alt Left Liberals would not accept any unless it was from the Fake News they swear by ~ been-there-done-that and I don't get them from Fake News and they've already proven not to be trusted.

"The media has one job to do, and they fail at it every day." 

And it's part of what helps bring our country down.

Peace on ALL the earth

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

Message 182 of 374

@MsStretch wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
OMG...she continues to make headlines with her outrages statements!

It shows what she will do to get coverage.

And we have people that believe her!!!

I say AOC is a liar.   Who else saw a person drinking out of toilets. The answer is simple - no one.  You know she has no credibility since she says we will all be inundated with water due to Climate Change in 12 years.

You are taking her words out of context for the 12 years and non of those words had anything to do with "inudated with water". Link attached. 

I have linked to two articles about how migrants are drinking out of toilets. As easy as it is to show that the Regressives are denying things which happened and making things up that did not. it does get tedious. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/us-border-patrol-migrants-drink-toilet...

https://www.kvia.com/news/border/migrants-told-to-drink-from-toilets-at-el-paso-border-station-congr...

We all know, this bartender turned politician is not the brightest bulb in the pack, but I would suspect she knows how to use a smart phone and would have one in her possession. Would it not make sense to capture a video of such an atrocity of poor children drinking out of toilets?

You are right, @Richva , this does get tedious.

OK, one more time, for the girls and boys who weren't paying attention earlier, let me repeat --

NO CAMERAS OR CELLPHONES ARE ALLOWED INSIDE DURING A TOUR.

Got it?  Understand?

And for the girls and boys who only pay attention to what they want to hear/see.....No cameras, no cellphones = no VF link/proof.  Who would trust a young novice who only wants to make up things to get her face in front of cameras or to hear her own whining voice?  Or any of her cohorts who want to destroy our country and its democratic system, too?

“Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.” 

You got that, right?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 183 of 374

In my personal view this woman should not be allowed to speak. the job has gotten to her head, and  every time she opens her mouth, the makes the Democratic Party a looser. So please, someone tell her to SHUT UP     

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 184 of 374

@fangoh45 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

I say AOC is a liar.   Who else saw a person drinking out of toilets. The answer is simple - no one.  You know she has no credibility since she says we will all be inundated with water due to Climate Change in 12 years.

You are taking her words out of context for the 12 years and non of those words had anything to do with "inudated with water". Link attached. 

I have linked to two articles about how migrants are drinking out of toilets. As easy as it is to show that the Regressives are denying things which happened and making things up that did not. it does get tedious. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/us-border-patrol-migrants-drink-toilet...

https://www.kvia.com/news/border/migrants-told-to-drink-from-toilets-at-el-paso-border-station-congr...

We all know, this bartender turned politician is not the brightest bulb in the pack, but I would suspect she knows how to use a smart phone and would have one in her possession. Would it not make sense to capture a video of such an atrocity of poor children drinking out of toilets?

You are right, @Richva , this does get tedious.

OK, one more time, for the girls and boys who weren't paying attention earlier, let me repeat --

NO CAMERAS OR CELLPHONES ARE ALLOWED INSIDE DURING A TOUR.

Got it?  Understand?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 185 of 374

@fangoh45 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Some on the far left can't understand that AOC needs proof of what she is claiming No, she doesn't.  Just like Fox viewers, she can claim anything she wants.  They are entitled to their wrong opinion!  Yep.  Just like Fox viewers.....

Well, that answer certainly clears the air and proves beyond a shadow of a doubt the children are drinking toilet water at our border facilities. Key words—- CLAIM ANYTHING SHE WANTS!!!!

Yep. The only difference is that every report from investigators coming back from the facilities support her assertion............The Regressives don't worry about having facts to back them up when they make claims. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 186 of 374

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Some on the far left can't understand that AOC needs proof of what she is claiming No, she doesn't.  Just like Fox viewers, she can claim anything she wants.  They are entitled to their wrong opinion!  Yep.  Just like Fox viewers.....

Well, that answer certainly clears the air and proves beyond a shadow of a doubt the children are drinking toilet water at our border facilities. Key words—- CLAIM ANYTHING SHE WANTS!!!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 187 of 374

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 188 of 374

Republicans discount AOC's claims because it was ONLY the people WHO WERE FORCED TO DRINK FROM TOILETS who came forward with testimony. Those people are poor and brown, which disqualifies them as human in the eyes of the loyal Trumpette, and nobody in the GOP expects people they hate to be believed.

The denials come from the people who own the toilets - they are white and rich, and all good Republicans automatically believe whatever they say, just like they believe ToadPOTUS when he tells the base he's a great businessman and rain made him think the American Revolution involved the seizure of AIRPORTS. I mean, if you support a toad who lied to you over 10,000 times its only natural you'd believe the Kamp Kommandants over their victims.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

Message 189 of 374

@williamb39198 wrote:

@KidBoy2 

Rep. Crenshaw commented on AOC visiting the facilities...is he lying now?

That was stated in one of your posts, do you proof your read your posts?

And thanks for not responding to my question concerning the IG reports...

what it tells me is that the reports are truthful in their descriptions of the border

facilities and cannot be contested!

Did KidBoy2 ignore Rep. Crenshaw commenting on AOC visiting the facilities or did he not read everything in his own link?  Only KidBoy2 knows for sure.  Does KidBoy2 think the IG reports are false or did he not know about them?  Only KidBoy2 know s for sure.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Alexandra Ocasio-CortezRep stated migrants were"drinking out of toilets."

Message 190 of 374

@KidBoy2 

Rep. Crenshaw commented on AOC visiting the facilities...is he lying now?

That was stated in one of your posts, do you proof your read your posts?

And thanks for not responding to my question concerning the IG reports...

what it tells me is that the reports are truthful in their descriptions of the border

facilities and cannot be contested!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors