AARP's caregiver resource center can help you navigate your role as a family caregiver. Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Reminder:

Message 1 of 8
rker posted..

Again the amazing comparison.
Now in order to get even. two wrongs for the first time in history make a right.
I congratulate anyone, that continues to accept this very strange behaviour.
No Republican No Democrat should be allowed to display anything like this.
And if this society does not understand how wrong all of this is, Then I am afraid that we have descended to very low places.,
This great country has descended into what is known as garbage.
Keep it up, and we will see the disrespect and contempt of the world.

================================================

"This great country has descended into what is known as garbage"

I disagree.

Do you want to go back 80 years when we had segregation or back 100 years when women could not vote?

I blame the social media (like this board) for much of the hate and unrest in our country today.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 8

Again   the amazing comparison.
Now in order to get even. two wrongs for the first time in history make a right.
I congratulate anyone, that continues to accept this very strange behaviour. 

No Republican No Democrat should be allowed to display anything like this. 
And if this society does not understand how wrong all of this is, Then I am afraid that we have descended to very low places.,
This great country has descended into  what is known as garbage.
Keep it up, and we will see the disrespect and contempt of the world.

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 8

Never gonna happen. It's wasted energy. However... 

Is there some way to make gun ownership safer? As a avid shooter, hunter and gun owner.... the answer is yes. 

Your passion might be better directed towards gun safety rather then gun control. Work on it and get back to us.

"My AR self identifies as a Musket
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 8

It does not matter which side is pushing the real problem is being too easy to get a gun. We need to implement the same controls as other developed nations. 

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 8

Easy snowflakes.... we are an equal opportunity golfing societydownload (1).jpg

"My AR self identifies as a Musket
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 8

I'm sure the right wingers will be along any minute now to condemn the message this woman was sending, and to demand the secret service investigate her.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 8

afisher--A few thoughts--Extremely ignorant as this stupid women doesn't seem to understand that things like this often incite some who are not mentally stable. 

Secondly, why would anyone in his or her right mind purchase such trash.  I have great disdain for trump, which I do not try to hide; however, I would NEVER condone the selling of anything that depicts the trash this women is peddling with trump's likeness on it.  I continue to be shocked by the number of truly STUPID PEOPLE living in this country.

Wonder if someone wearing or owning this shirt took a shot at Hillary if this foolish woman would be found complicit.  STUPID STUPID, STUPID!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Reminder:

Message 8 of 8

As some age, their memory fails them.   As a public service to them, because no one wants to embarass themselves by forgetting recent events ( 2016).  Here is a reminder:

A North Carolina woman raked in nearly four grand on Thursday selling “Killary Rotten Clinton” targets at a rally for Donald Trump, according to reports.

The 26-year-old woman named Ariel exercised an entrepreneurial spirit last week by making targets showing a picture of Hillary Clinton’s face on a **bleep**

Here is what she was selling:   

Hillary targets

Source:  http://www.guns.com/2016/11/07/she-made-almost-4k-in-2-hours-selling-hillary-targets/

Selling suggestive violence?   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs