Honored Social Butterfly

Remember my post of a long time ago? Trump is US?

Remember how many of you would not accept that? When I said in this board that he was the Representation or who we were?
Well, are you able to see that now?
Accountability of our actions is what is needed.  how many of the Trump followers  admit that they wish that they could be him? how many of them admire him for who he is? HOw many of them wished that they could get aways with what he has gotten away with?
Not only you have a personality cult, but because the moral values of this country have diminished those things that he represent become alluring and followed.
Many have lost the notion of what it right and what is wrong. And simply want to see what he will bring to them.
Again,  No solutions, because this is much worse that even I have ever thought.

no name
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png