Religious Persecution is not FREEDOM OF RELIGION Trump Accomplishment

Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Religious Persecution is not FREEDOM OF RELIGION Trump Accomplishment

Message 1 of 6

It is what they call themselves, the same thing Child Molesters Roy Moore and Speaker of the House Hastert called themselves. Your Real ARGUMENT IS WITH THEM. They say they are you. If they aren't condemn them and tell them to stop calling themselves Evangelicals. Republican Speaker Denny Hastert campaigned ever election saying he became a Born Again Evangelical Christian in the 10th grade while in High School. Long before he became a school teacher and began molesting 100's of little boys.  His words not mine. I grew up in the Bible Belt, I saw this all the time. If I stand by when evil occurs and do nothing, then the sin is mine too.  Silence is these evil does best friend. If the truth is a weapon against Catholic Priests who molest children, it should be against Rabbis and Preachers too. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

Please stop dignifying these cryptoChristians by calling them "Evangelical", that just means they want to spread the good news of Jesus.

The thugs who would beat a child and threaten a family because of their beliefs are NOT "Evangelical", they are FUNDAMENTALISTS who think anyone who isn't a Fundie is an Enemy of Christ.

Most folks reject Fundie nonsense out of hand, which is why Fundies began calling themselves Evangelical - to hide among the rational Christians, and pretend any rejection of their stupidity and bigortry is an attack on Christians.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

@WebWiseWoman wrote:

Has anyone else noticed what I think is jab to current admin in ads for different products?

e.g., Jose Hernandez NASA Astrounaut; while I recognize #Dotard and his minions will point to the fact the name is Hispanic, there are many more examples that would prove them wrong as far as our heritage.

Perhaps it is time for people (using that term lightly) to feel less if they do not have "heinz 57" heritage.

Look at the dyed implanted hair on our current leader! Seriously, is he the one we want representing us?

I can only say, if my step-grandparents had not been allowed in post-WWII...

Gods bless the USA as we used to be... and can hopefully become again!

#VegasStrong

My wife and I saw that commercial the other night. we thought it was great.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

Has anyone else noticed what I think is jab to current admin in ads for different products?

e.g., Jose Hernandez NASA Astrounaut; while I recognize #Dotard and his minions will point to the fact the name is Hispanic, there are many more examples that would prove them wrong as far as our heritage.

Perhaps it is time for people (using that term lightly) to feel less if they do not have "heinz 57" heritage.

Look at the dyed implanted hair on our current leader! Seriously, is he the one we want representing us?

I can only say, if my step-grandparents had not been allowed in post-WWII...

Gods bless the USA as we used to be... and can hopefully become again!

#VegasStrong

#VegasStrong

#NeverTrump

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

@bkohatl wrote:

Bobby Kennedy once said that where one is not free, none are free. I grew up in the Bible Belt. I experienced minor religious discrimination/persecution my whole childhood and high school years because I was not an Evangelical Christian. Favoritism to outright discrimination and persecution. Many people don't engage in persecution, but those who do, say quite openly they are the majority and what they want is the only thing that matters. What anyone else doesn't matter.

I read this story on a messageboard of a Jewish boy who chose to remain anonymous, but it is exactly what I saw growing up. Coach Kennedy in Bremerton Washington took his whole team to midfield and led them in an Evangelical Prayer. He was fired. But Coach Kennedy cast the issue as his freedom of religion being taken away from him. He taught at a public High School. Players on his team would actually coerce kids who were not of his faith to join in, attend the coach's church as a sign of support of their coach.

However, something lost on Conservatves and fellow Evangelicals, he was also accused of favoring Evangelical Kids for the starting team and throughout practice and games, while discriminating against Jews, Catholics and Agnostic kids

A Coach invited his Evangelical Preacher to Baptize his boys on the Villa Rica Public High School Football Field. This coach was more blatant, he was openly accused of discrimination, he said he was doing the work of Jesus. No Jews/Catholics/Agnostics Need Apply.

.https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/2/mass-baptism-lands-villa-rica-high-school-football/

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2015/11/football_coach_joe_kennedy_is_...

Alabama Jewish Boy.PNG

trump - every bit as much as those pseudo-christians in Alabama are in reality Satan's Little Helpers who daily make Satan extremely pleased with their words and actions...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Religious Persecution is not FREEDOM OF RELIGION Trump Accomplishment

Message 6 of 6

Bobby Kennedy once said that where one is not free, none are free. I grew up in the Bible Belt. I experienced minor religious discrimination/persecution my whole childhood and high school years because I was not an Evangelical Christian. Favoritism to outright discrimination and persecution. Many people don't engage in persecution, but those who do, say quite openly they are the majority and what they want is the only thing that matters. What anyone else doesn't matter.

I read this story on a messageboard of a Jewish boy who chose to remain anonymous, but it is exactly what I saw growing up. Coach Kennedy in Bremerton Washington took his whole team to midfield and led them in an Evangelical Prayer. He was fired. But Coach Kennedy cast the issue as his freedom of religion being taken away from him. He taught at a public High School. Players on his team would actually coerce kids who were not of his faith to join in, attend the coach's church as a sign of support of their coach.

However, something lost on Conservatves and fellow Evangelicals, he was also accused of favoring Evangelical Kids for the starting team and throughout practice and games, while discriminating against Jews, Catholics and Agnostic kids

A Coach invited his Evangelical Preacher to Baptize his boys on the Villa Rica Public High School Football Field. This coach was more blatant, he was openly accused of discrimination, he said he was doing the work of Jesus. No Jews/Catholics/Agnostics Need Apply.

.https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/2/mass-baptism-lands-villa-rica-high-school-football/

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2015/11/football_coach_joe_kennedy_is_...

Alabama Jewish Boy.PNG

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors