Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Relax Ladies, Don't Be So Uptight ..........

Message 1 of 32

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

chas - I see you are still playing the silly "quote" game. If you ever have anything about the topic you'd like to discuss, let me know.

I posted the topic, the article. The contents of the article are what I am open to discuss, not more trollish off-topic comments. Now then, I have "let you know".

Cool - what about your article would you care to engage me on?

Again: I posted the topic, the article. The contents of the article are what I am open to discuss, not more trollish off-topic comments. Now then, I have "let you know".

I have to (again) admit I do not spend a lot of time thinking about pantyhose, but if you want to talk about it, I'll give it a go. What are your thoughts on pantyhose?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 32

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

chas - I see you are still playing the silly "quote" game. If you ever have anything about the topic you'd like to discuss, let me know.

I posted the topic, the article. The contents of the article are what I am open to discuss, not more trollish off-topic comments. Now then, I have "let you know".

Again: I posted the topic, the article. The contents of the article are what I am open to discuss, not more trollish off-topic comments. Now then, I have "let you know".

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 32

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 32

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 32

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 32

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote (in black text)

@rk9152 wrote:

No, you did not "prove" anyone wrong. No one said "it is a Republican problem", if anyone did, quote them saying that. Your "specific examples" were not quotes of anyone saying "it is a Republican problem".

What else could these mean:

you - So do most of the old white Republican men in the House and Senate.

ct - Sounds like the Republican male members of the House and Senate

gruff - How about if Republicans roofie the girls first so they can't say no?

The topic is the article. Care to comment on the topic ............. the actual article?

Sure, if you are done with the "no one said" nonsense, let's do that.

You have repeatedly posted  statements others made simply claiming that certain Republicans display certain traits. Those posters did not say it is a Republican problem, as you falsely claim.  You have proved only that you try to make false claims about what others post.

Now, about the article (the topic), care to actually comment on it? 

The posters specified "Republican". Once you get past your denials of the obvious, I will be glad to discuss whatever you want.

Are you going to keep commenting off topic or are you going to comment on the topic which is the article itself?

Sure, if you are ready to walk away from your fraudulent claim that no one said it is a Republican problem, what aspect of the original post would you like to discuss?

Quote someone saying that what is contained in the article is "a Republican problem". You simply can't.

Read the article and you would know "what aspect of the original post (the article)" you should be discussing. Instead, you try and remain off-topic. No surprise.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 32

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

No, you did not "prove" anyone wrong. No one said "it is a Republican problem", if anyone did, quote them saying that. Your "specific examples" were not quotes of anyone saying "it is a Republican problem".

The topic is the article. Care to comment on the topic ............. the actual article?

You have repeatedly posted  statements others made simply claiming that certain Republicans display certain traits. Those posters did not say it is a Republican problem, as you falsely claim.  You have proved only that you try to make false claims about what others post.

The posters specified "Republican". Once you get past your denials of the obvious, I will be glad to discuss whatever you want.

Are you going to keep commenting off topic or are you going to comment on the topic which is the article itself?

Sure, if you are ready to walk away from your fraudulent claim that no one said it is a Republican problem, what aspect of the original post would you like to discuss?

Quote someone saying that what is contained in the article is "a Republican problem". You simply can't.

Read the article and you would know "what aspect of the original post (the article)" you should be discussing. Instead, you try and remain off-topic. No surprise.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 32

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 32

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 32

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors