There's always more to discover with an AARP membership! Check out your member benefits.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
126
Views

Re: Recommendation: Trump pay $6.5 Million

126 Views
Message 31 of 51

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Panjandrum posted...


KidBoy2:
One just needs to look at the author of this thread and his hate for Trump...it is getting to be a full time job for him.





What he said also happens to be true. Does truth matter where Trump is concerned?

========================================================

Truth matters and when one suffers from Trump derangement syndrome like many on the radical left on this board (look in your mirror) they do not want to post the truth. Just saying.

Just saying he told us what happened in our court system. How is that Trump derangement syndrome or Trump hate. The court found Trump gully of a crime with his foundation and is leveling a fine on him. That is justace. It seems our far right enablers are really mixed up.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
126
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
121
Views

Re: Recommendation: Trump pay $6.5 Million

121 Views
Message 32 of 51

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Panjandrum posted...


KidBoy2:
One just needs to look at the author of this thread and his hate for Trump...it is getting to be a full time job for him.





What he said also happens to be true. Does truth matter where Trump is concerned?

========================================================

Truth matters and when one suffers from Trump derangement syndrome like many on the radical left on this board (look in your mirror) they do not want to post the truth. Just saying.

It appears the truth would be that Trump got caught using his foundation as a piggy bank and may have to pay $6.5 million in penalties on top of the $2.2 million he already had to pay in restitution.  Do you see different facts?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
121
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
130
Views

Re: Recommendation: Trump pay $6.5 Million

130 Views
Message 33 of 51

@VickieG410414 wrote:

This is ridiculous!  President Trump takes no salary.  He has done more for our country  than the Bushes and Traitor Obama put together.  Obama took us to the brink of destruction and Hillary would have finished us off.  I never thought I would live long enough to see my country betray itself.  WAKE UP AMERICA before it is too late! MAGA! President Trump is the greatest President in America’s history!


Heh heh ..................... In Other Words - Trump Doesn't Have 6.5 Billion or even 6.5 Million for a Down Payment

 

Oh & the Salary Part - Check out his doubling of the Memgership fees at Mar A Lago to $200,000 each - his billing $200,000 a year for Golf Carts for the Secret Service to the American People - the Millions being spent by Corporations & Foreign Government at his Trump Hotel in Washington DC and then there is all the money he's saved by hiring Illegal Immigrants at all his properties

 

 

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
130
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
128
Views

Re: Recommendation: Trump pay $6.5 Million

128 Views
Message 34 of 51
Panjandrum posted...


KidBoy2:
One just needs to look at the author of this thread and his hate for Trump...it is getting to be a full time job for him.





What he said also happens to be true. Does truth matter where Trump is concerned?

========================================================

Truth matters and when one suffers from Trump derangement syndrome like many on the radical left on this board (look in your mirror) they do not want to post the truth. Just saying.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
128
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
133
Views

Re: Recommendation: Trump pay $6.5 Million

133 Views
Message 35 of 51

@Panjandrum wrote:

VickieG410414:   Obama took us to the brink of destruction and Hillary would have finished us off. I never thought I would live long enough to see my country betray itself. WAKE UP AMERICA before it is too late! MAGA! President Trump is the greatest President in America’s history!

 

 

Nothing like the smell of blind MAGA loyalty first thing in the morning.Smiley Happy

 

 


The Republican Propaganda Ministry, beginning with Fox and ending with Infowars, HateRadio the rest of the lunatic fringe have gotten a lot of Americans so besotted with Conspiracy Theories and outlandish lies about how the "Liberal Elites" are the ones who stopped their pay raises and took away all the good jobs their parents had they cannot recognize reality.

 

The GOPerLords tell them those trying to get thru to them about what really happened are calling them fools instead of trying to end the foolishness by giving the the truth.

 

Going to have to change a lot of things to restore reason to the political debate - in the meantime, best we can do is remove the GOPers from power OR encourage those who grow spines and oppose the nazification of their party.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
133
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
114
Views

Re: Recommendation: Trump pay $6.5 Million

114 Views
Message 36 of 51

KidBoy2: 
One just needs to look at the author of this thread and his hate for Trump...it is getting to be a full time job for him.

 

 

What he said also happens to be true. Does truth matter where Trump is concerned?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
114
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
114
Views

Re: Recommendation: Trump pay $6.5 Million

114 Views
Message 37 of 51

Richva:   Let's talk about the fact that he has been proved to have used his foundation as a tax free piggy bank. Let's talk about the fact that he has destroyed our trade agreements with nothing to replace them. Let's talk about the fact that he reneged on America's treaty with Iran. Let's talk about the fact that his staff turnover is 50% and no operation can run that way. Let's talk about the fact that the Russian secret services helped put him in office. Let's talk about the fact that the Saudis recruited veterans to buy as many rooms in Trump's DC hotel as possible. Let's talk about the fact that Trump agreed to release his tax returns and will not do so. Let's talk about the fact that his inaugural committee seems to be a pipeline for foreign money into the White House. Let's talk about his weekly vacations at taxpayer expense. Let's talk about his affairs with porn stars. Let's talk about his son in law not earning his security clearance. ........  And you LIKE this moron?

 

 

 

That all true, but you fail to understand that to his base Trump is a deity and a few minor negatives are meaningless (they probably think they're fake news anyway). Houston, we have a problem.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
114
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
114
Views

Re: Recommendation: Trump pay $6.5 Million

114 Views
Message 38 of 51

VickieG410414:   Obama took us to the brink of destruction and Hillary would have finished us off. I never thought I would live long enough to see my country betray itself. WAKE UP AMERICA before it is too late! MAGA! President Trump is the greatest President in America’s history!

 

 

Nothing like the smell of blind MAGA loyalty first thing in the morning.Smiley Happy

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
114
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
124
Views

Re: Recommendation: Trump pay $6.5 Million

124 Views
Message 39 of 51

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Every time we look into one of Trump's dealings, it ends finding unethical, immoral, or illegal behavior. Trump used his private foundation (as opposed to the Clinton Public Charity) as a tax free pot of money. Glad to see we are starting to find out about him. 

 

 

President Donald Trump should pay a $5.6 million penalty on top of $2.8 million in restitution for spending money from his charitable foundation on business and political purposes, the New York attorney general told a judge in seeking a ruling without a trial.

 

"In this vacuum of oversight and diligence, Mr. Trump caused the foundation to enter repeatedly into self-dealing transactions and to coordinate unlawfully with his presidential campaign," James said, citing the charity’s internal emails, government filings and admissions made under oath.

 

 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-15/trump-should-pay-5-6-million-penalty-over-charity...


Possibly a small point but since you brought the Clinton family business up - did you notice how it went belly up once Hillary was no longer in a position to direct money to it?


Can't debunk the wrongdoing of trump so you bring up Hillary? LOL !!!!!


You'll have to talk to rich about that, @Richva  brought up the Clinton Family Business.

 

Giggle on!!!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
124
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
122
Views

Re: Recommendation: Trump pay $6.5 Million

122 Views
Message 40 of 51

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Every time we look into one of Trump's dealings, it ends finding unethical, immoral, or illegal behavior. Trump used his private foundation (as opposed to the Clinton Public Charity) as a tax free pot of money. Glad to see we are starting to find out about him. 

 

 

President Donald Trump should pay a $5.6 million penalty on top of $2.8 million in restitution for spending money from his charitable foundation on business and political purposes, the New York attorney general told a judge in seeking a ruling without a trial.

 

"In this vacuum of oversight and diligence, Mr. Trump caused the foundation to enter repeatedly into self-dealing transactions and to coordinate unlawfully with his presidential campaign," James said, citing the charity’s internal emails, government filings and admissions made under oath.

 

 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-15/trump-should-pay-5-6-million-penalty-over-charity...


Possibly a small point but since you brought the Clinton family business up - did you notice how it went belly up once Hillary was no longer in a position to direct money to it?


Did lil donny tweet you it was "failing"? Sorry to tell you. but he lied again.

This from Charity Navagator regarding the Clinton Foundation:

 
  Score(out of 100) Rating
Overall Score & Rating92.40 
  Financial 91.86 
  Accountability & Transparency93.00 
 
This rating was published 08/01/2018 using data provided by the charity on a consolidated pro forma 990 which was verified against 990s received from the IRS.
 
 
Mission

The Clinton Foundation convenes businesses, governments, NGOs, and individuals to improve global health and wellness, increase opportunity for women and girls, reduce childhood obesity, create economic opportunity and growth, and help communities address the effects of climate change.

 
Impact Information
data icondata icon
GuideStar is Charity Navigator's trusted partner in sharing information on how this organization seeks impact.  GuideStar has recognized this organization with a Platinum Seal of Transparency for voluntarily and publicly sharing information about how they measure their progress and results.  Learn More about Impact Information.
Reported Results
 
Showing 3 of 4
 
Total in 2017
Number of farmers benefitting from access to improved agricultural practices, increased yields, and enhanced market access
165,862
Number of girls and women provided access to job skills training and livelihood support
79,875
Number of schools working with the Alliance for a Healthier Generation to build healthier environments for students through increasing access to healthier foods and physical activity
39,000
 
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
122
Views