Check out the 10th anniversary edition of ’99 Great Ways to Save,’ AARP’s annual guide to saving money.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Recommendation: Trump pay $6.5 Million

Message 11 of 51

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:I approve of the President's efforts to control our borders, improve our economy and get a fair shake from other nations. There is no deification in that - just a different political view from yours. Why not stick to those differences rather than the silliness of "deity"?

BTW - your Houston comment brings to mind the space program we used to have before Obama made it so we had to hitch-hike rides with other nations.

There we are again "The Presicent's Efforts".  Aside from the fact that his ideas were moronic (I am so grateful to Trump's SoS for bestowing the title of Moron), he seems incapable of actually accomplishing anything. 

What is "moronic" about a President trying to insure the integrity of out borders?

What is NOT moronic about a ToadPOTUS wasting billions on 12th Century technology and his minions defending him in the 21st century?

Doonsbury today is about the Trillions that the Chinese are spending to extend their influence across the globe while Trump is spending Billlions to wall us in. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 51

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:I approve of the President's efforts to control our borders, improve our economy and get a fair shake from other nations. There is no deification in that - just a different political view from yours. Why not stick to those differences rather than the silliness of "deity"?

BTW - your Houston comment brings to mind the space program we used to have before Obama made it so we had to hitch-hike rides with other nations.

There we are again "The Presicent's Efforts".  Aside from the fact that his ideas were moronic (I am so grateful to Trump's SoS for bestowing the title of Moron), he seems incapable of actually accomplishing anything. 

What is "moronic" about a President trying to insure the integrity of out borders?

What is NOT moronic about a ToadPOTUS wasting billions on 12th Century technology and his minions defending him in the 21st century?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 51

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@VickieG410414 wrote:

This is ridiculous!  President Trump takes no salary.  He has done more for our country  than the Bushes and Traitor Obama put together.  Obama took us to the brink of destruction and Hillary would have finished us off.  I never thought I would live long enough to see my country betray itself.  WAKE UP AMERICA before it is too late! MAGA! President Trump is the greatest President in America’s history!

Heh heh ..................... In Other Words - Trump Doesn't Have 6.5 Billion or even 6.5 Million for a Down Payment

Oh & the Salary Part - Check out his doubling of the Memgership fees at Mar A Lago to $200,000 each - his billing $200,000 a year for Golf Carts for the Secret Service to the American People - the Millions being spent by Corporations & Foreign Government at his Trump Hotel in Washington DC and then there is all the money he's saved by hiring Illegal Immigrants at all his properties

Are you planning to become a member of Mar A Lago? If not, why worry about the cost of "Memgership"? What rational, not wealthy individual even knows such thing?? Ya gotta wonder about the depth of hatred that drives someone to be concerned about such things.

Topic is lil donny's latest criminal conviction, not his use of his office to enrich himself. That will be another criminal conviction for which your ToadPOTUS may serve some serious time as well as pay serious fines.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 51

@rk9152 wrote:

Yes, thee is a huge difference between the physical barriers of the past and the present. It's called partisanship. As to the other issue - sounds like something for the courts to decide.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2016/09/13/dear-clinton-foundation-if-a-charity-enriches-its...

I certainly agree that it WAS a matter for the courts to decide and they have done so. Hence, the $2.2 million Trump is paying in restitution. Now, the recommendation from the prosecutor to the court is that Trump be charged an additional $6.5 million in punishment.  So, the court made their decision (guilty) and now we are just looking at the punishment.  I expect this is going to be the summer of lawsuits going against Trump.  Mostly because of what has already been filed but followed closely by lawsuits stemming from what is uncovered in the discovery process.  

Fun times to be a Democrat.  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 51

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Yes, that is the Party line from those who thought fences were a good idea.

I believe you are referring to the proposal to fund the CBP with improved electronics, better tunnel detection technology, and  additional fencing. Hardly the same as a few billion for a big freaking wall  across the southern border.  

Nope, don't complicate things - I'm talking about Dems who approved fences in the past

Is misrepresentation also fake news?  I think so.

Well then, it looks like there is a Yuge difference between the fencing approved in the past and the wall proposed now. On the other hand, this has nothing to do with the subject of the thread which is how Trump, once again, got his hands caught in the cookie jar and may have to pay $6.5 million on top of the $2.2 million in restitution.  Maybe crime does NOT pay, eh?  Yet not a whiff of scandal from the Clinton foundation.  I told you we should have voted for competence. 

Yes, thee is a huge difference between the physical barriers of the past and the present. It's called partisanship. As to the other issue - sounds like something for the courts to decide.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2016/09/13/dear-clinton-foundation-if-a-charity-enriches-its...
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 51

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I believe you are referring to the proposal to fund the CBP with improved electronics, better tunnel detection technology, and  additional fencing. Hardly the same as a few billion for a big freaking wall  across the southern border.  

Nope, don't complicate things - I'm talking about Dems who approved fences in the past

Well then, it looks like there is a Yuge difference between the fencing approved in the past and the wall proposed now. On the other hand, this has nothing to do with the subject of the thread which is how Trump, once again, got his hands caught in the cookie jar and may have to pay $6.5 million on top of the $2.2 million in restitution.  Maybe crime does NOT pay, eh?  Yet not a whiff of scandal from the Clinton foundation.  I told you we should have voted for competence. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 51

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 51

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Interesting that our Republicans hatred of Truth is so overwhelming they cannot even stop sputtering long enough to assemble a reasonable refutation to the Truth so far

- that tRump and his family conspired with the Russians to rig the election, that they committed massive fraud in the process of his inauguration, that tRump tampered with witnesses, that his top advisors and cabnet officers have all quit or gone to jail, that tRump himself is named by a Federal Grand Jury as a participant in numerous FELONY crimes and his vacations have already cost more than President Obama spent in 8 years.

I guess the desire of Trumpettes to restore slavery, end aid to the less fortunate, including victims of natural disasters, and stop the evil practice of taxing the rich overpowers their ability to even consider the very real to all those objectives - namely that none of the GOPerBase will participate in the gains - those, just like all the pay raises in the last 30 years, will go to the Oligarchs who are the ones playing the base as useful fools.

No, scout, the "Russian collusion" meme has been dropped - let it go.

As to "restore slavery" - I am a "Trumpette" (by your definition) and I have no interest in restoring slavery. Where do you gt these strange ideas???

And, of course, "the last 30 years" - just can't get over President Reagan allowing productive Americans to keep a bit more of their earnings can ya.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 51

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 51

Interesting that our Republicans hatred of Truth is so overwhelming they cannot even stop sputtering long enough to assemble a reasonable refutation to the Truth so far

- that tRump and his family conspired with the Russians to rig the election, that they committed massive fraud in the process of his inauguration, that tRump tampered with witnesses, that his top advisors and cabnet officers have all quit or gone to jail, that tRump himself is named by a Federal Grand Jury as a participant in numerous FELONY crimes and his vacations have already cost more than President Obama spent in 8 years.

I guess the desire of Trumpettes to restore slavery, end aid to the less fortunate, including victims of natural disasters, and stop the evil practice of taxing the rich overpowers their ability to even consider the very real to all those objectives - namely that none of the GOPerBase will participate in the gains - those, just like all the pay raises in the last 30 years, will go to the Oligarchs who are the ones playing the base as useful fools.

Kudos
Views