Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Recommendation: Trump pay $6.5 Million

Message 1 of 51

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:I approve of the President's efforts to control our borders, improve our economy and get a fair shake from other nations. There is no deification in that - just a different political view from yours. Why not stick to those differences rather than the silliness of "deity"?

BTW - your Houston comment brings to mind the space program we used to have before Obama made it so we had to hitch-hike rides with other nations.

There we are again "The Presicent's Efforts".  Aside from the fact that his ideas were moronic (I am so grateful to Trump's SoS for bestowing the title of Moron), he seems incapable of actually accomplishing anything. 

What is "moronic" about a President trying to insure the integrity of out borders?

What is NOT moronic about a ToadPOTUS wasting billions on 12th Century technology and his minions defending him in the 21st century?

Is it your contention that physical barriers are not effective and should be forgotten?

That has been the concensus of the CBP agents, yes. 

I had not heard that - any substantiation??

When they polled CBP agents about their needs, only 4% mentioned walls or barriers.  The most common reference was for better tunnel detection technology. Trump ignored that, of course, because it did not fit his narrative. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 51

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:I approve of the President's efforts to control our borders, improve our economy and get a fair shake from other nations. There is no deification in that - just a different political view from yours. Why not stick to those differences rather than the silliness of "deity"?

BTW - your Houston comment brings to mind the space program we used to have before Obama made it so we had to hitch-hike rides with other nations.

There we are again "The Presicent's Efforts".  Aside from the fact that his ideas were moronic (I am so grateful to Trump's SoS for bestowing the title of Moron), he seems incapable of actually accomplishing anything. 

What is "moronic" about a President trying to insure the integrity of out borders?

What is NOT moronic about a ToadPOTUS wasting billions on 12th Century technology and his minions defending him in the 21st century?

Doonsbury today is about the Trillions that the Chinese are spending to extend their influence across the globe while Trump is spending Billlions to wall us in. 

Are you opposed to secure borders?

Of course not.  Are you opposed to building "the wall" out of gold?

I am. But I had not heard it was proposed, any substantiation?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 51

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Is it your contention that physical barriers are not effective and should be forgotten?

I had not heard that - any substantiation??

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 51

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Doonsbury today is about the Trillions that the Chinese are spending to extend their influence across the globe while Trump is spending Billlions to wall us in. 

Of course not.  Are you opposed to building "the wall" out of gold?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 51

@Richva wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 51

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 51

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 51

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Yes, thee is a huge difference between the physical barriers of the past and the present. It's called partisanship. As to the other issue - sounds like something for the courts to decide.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2016/09/13/dear-clinton-foundation-if-a-charity-enriches-its...

I certainly agree that it WAS a matter for the courts to decide and they have done so. Hence, the $2.2 million Trump is paying in restitution. Now, the recommendation from the prosecutor to the court is that Trump be charged an additional $6.5 million in punishment.  So, the court made their decision (guilty) and now we are just looking at the punishment.  I expect this is going to be the summer of lawsuits going against Trump.  Mostly because of what has already been filed but followed closely by lawsuits stemming from what is uncovered in the discovery process.  

Fun times to be a Democrat.  

As the courts decide, so shall it be.

As I said, the decison is not guilt or innocence. That has been decided (guilty). Now they are in the punishment phase.  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 51

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@VickieG410414 wrote:

This is ridiculous!  President Trump takes no salary.  He has done more for our country  than the Bushes and Traitor Obama put together.  Obama took us to the brink of destruction and Hillary would have finished us off.  I never thought I would live long enough to see my country betray itself.  WAKE UP AMERICA before it is too late! MAGA! President Trump is the greatest President in America’s history!

Heh heh ..................... In Other Words - Trump Doesn't Have 6.5 Billion or even 6.5 Million for a Down Payment

Oh & the Salary Part - Check out his doubling of the Memgership fees at Mar A Lago to $200,000 each - his billing $200,000 a year for Golf Carts for the Secret Service to the American People - the Millions being spent by Corporations & Foreign Government at his Trump Hotel in Washington DC and then there is all the money he's saved by hiring Illegal Immigrants at all his properties

Are you planning to become a member of Mar A Lago? If not, why worry about the cost of "Memgership"? What rational, not wealthy individual even knows such thing?? Ya gotta wonder about the depth of hatred that drives someone to be concerned about such things.

Topic is lil donny's latest criminal conviction, not his use of his office to enrich himself. That will be another criminal conviction for which your ToadPOTUS may serve some serious time as well as pay serious fines.

I don't have a "ToadPOTUS" - so who are you talking about.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 51

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Yes, thee is a huge difference between the physical barriers of the past and the present. It's called partisanship. As to the other issue - sounds like something for the courts to decide.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2016/09/13/dear-clinton-foundation-if-a-charity-enriches-its...

I certainly agree that it WAS a matter for the courts to decide and they have done so. Hence, the $2.2 million Trump is paying in restitution. Now, the recommendation from the prosecutor to the court is that Trump be charged an additional $6.5 million in punishment.  So, the court made their decision (guilty) and now we are just looking at the punishment.  I expect this is going to be the summer of lawsuits going against Trump.  Mostly because of what has already been filed but followed closely by lawsuits stemming from what is uncovered in the discovery process.  

Fun times to be a Democrat.  

As the courts decide, so shall it be.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors