Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
214
Views

Re: Recommendation: Trump pay $6.5 Million

214 Views
Message 41 of 51

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Every time we look into one of Trump's dealings, it ends finding unethical, immoral, or illegal behavior. Trump used his private foundation (as opposed to the Clinton Public Charity) as a tax free pot of money. Glad to see we are starting to find out about him. 

 

 

President Donald Trump should pay a $5.6 million penalty on top of $2.8 million in restitution for spending money from his charitable foundation on business and political purposes, the New York attorney general told a judge in seeking a ruling without a trial.

 

"In this vacuum of oversight and diligence, Mr. Trump caused the foundation to enter repeatedly into self-dealing transactions and to coordinate unlawfully with his presidential campaign," James said, citing the charity’s internal emails, government filings and admissions made under oath.

 

 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-15/trump-should-pay-5-6-million-penalty-over-charity...


Possibly a small point but since you brought the Clinton family business up - did you notice how it went belly up once Hillary was no longer in a position to direct money to it?


Can't debunk the wrongdoing of trump so you bring up Hillary? LOL !!!!!


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
214
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
211
Views

Re: Recommendation: Trump pay $6.5 Million

211 Views
Message 42 of 51

@Richva wrote:

Every time we look into one of Trump's dealings, it ends finding unethical, immoral, or illegal behavior. Trump used his private foundation (as opposed to the Clinton Public Charity) as a tax free pot of money. Glad to see we are starting to find out about him. 

 

 

President Donald Trump should pay a $5.6 million penalty on top of $2.8 million in restitution for spending money from his charitable foundation on business and political purposes, the New York attorney general told a judge in seeking a ruling without a trial.

 

"In this vacuum of oversight and diligence, Mr. Trump caused the foundation to enter repeatedly into self-dealing transactions and to coordinate unlawfully with his presidential campaign," James said, citing the charity’s internal emails, government filings and admissions made under oath.

 

 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-15/trump-should-pay-5-6-million-penalty-over-charity...


Possibly a small point but since you brought the Clinton family business up - did you notice how it went belly up once Hillary was no longer in a position to direct money to it?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
211
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
237
Views

Re: Recommendation: Trump pay $6.5 Million

237 Views
Message 43 of 51

@KidBoy2 wrote:
VickieG410414 posted..

This is ridiculous!
No, it is not.  dt,  Jr.,  Ivanka  and  Erik  Trump committed illegal acts repeatedly over many years.  Couldn't/wouldn't follow the rules, ignored/neglected/could have cared less about the legalities, the responsibilities of maintaining a non-profit foundation.  They do not get a pass for their arrogance.  None of them are above the law.  These New York State Court documents are all online.  Full transparency.  To help inform you how not ridiculous this case is, a link to the most current filing is provided if you're interested in a better understanding what the president and his family are involved in as the Defendants in this case.
This is the same Court that obtained Michael Cohen's guilty plea agreement, and that particular investigation is ongoing.  It is also the same Court that will now process The Apprentice Defamation suit filed against dt.
The only defense family trump has put forward regarding their foundation is to claim of political bias.  That's what they pretend this is only about.  They are really not very bright people who have believed they were above the law. The way they ran their foundation provides ample proof of their ignorance and blatant disrespect for the law.  It is the court that has those facts and the law to prosecute each and every illegal act committed.  Although there are a great number of wrongful acts, this is a straigt-up follow-the-money case.  dt has nowhere to turn except to his own defences which are not holding up.  He has no personal or legal status whatsoever, as a citizen or as president of the US to influence this court's actions or its rulings in any manner.  Not for himself or any other individual.
I hope this clears up your misconceptions.
MEMORANDUM OF LAW IN OPPOSITION TO RESPONDENTS' MOTION TO DISMISS AND IN FURTHER SUPPORT OF THE VERIFIED PETITION

https://ag.ny.gov/sites/default/files/2018_the_people_of_the_stat_v_the_people_of_the_stat_memorandu...

=========================================================
One just needs to look at the author of this thread and his hate for Trump...it is getting to be a full time job for him.
Whether you like a particular set of facts or not, it has never made sense to me to shoot/attack the messenger who brought them to you.  Facts remain unchanged.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
237
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
248
Views

Re: Recommendation: Trump pay $6.5 Million

248 Views
Message 44 of 51

Back to the subject. They want Trump to pay in total over 8 million in penalty for the way he ran his Foundation.

. Now what will our far right enablers have to say about that. They are always talking about the Clinton Foundation and how bad it is. Well all can now see how the enablers use a diversion to keep people from looking at the real problem and solving it. Well could be the Trump Foundation life span is over due to its illegal activities, and it owner Trump might have to pay. GREAT. All should keep in mind this is the way Trump ran all of his business. He has had one big mob style business all his life, and now he runs the Fed. Govt. the same way.

 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
248
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
255
Views

Re: Recommendation: Trump pay $6.5 Million

255 Views
Message 45 of 51

@VickieG410414 wrote:

This is ridiculous!  President Trump takes no salary.  He has done more for our country  than the Bushes and Traitor Obama put together.  Obama took us to the brink of destruction and Hillary would have finished us off.  I never thought I would live long enough to see my country betray itself.  WAKE UP AMERICA before it is too late! MAGA! President Trump is the greatest President in America’s history!


Pure fallacy !!!

 


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
255
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
292
Views

Re: Recommendation: Trump pay $6.5 Million

292 Views
Message 46 of 51

@KidBoy2 wrote:
VickieG410414 posted..

This is ridiculous! President Trump takes no salary. He has done more for our country than the Bushes and Traitor Obama put together. Obama took us to the brink of destruction and Hillary would have finished us off. I never thought I would live long enough to see my country betray itself. WAKE UP AMERICA before it is too late! MAGA! President Trump is the greatest President in America’s history!

=========================================================

One just needs to look at the author of this thread and his hate for Trump...it is getting to be a full time job for him.

Just one problem with what you say. There is not one correct statement in the post you show. It is all far right enabler fanticy which has been proven not true.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
292
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
304
Views

Re: Recommendation: Trump pay $6.5 Million

304 Views
Message 47 of 51
VickieG410414 posted..

This is ridiculous! President Trump takes no salary. He has done more for our country than the Bushes and Traitor Obama put together. Obama took us to the brink of destruction and Hillary would have finished us off. I never thought I would live long enough to see my country betray itself. WAKE UP AMERICA before it is too late! MAGA! President Trump is the greatest President in America’s history!

=========================================================

One just needs to look at the author of this thread and his hate for Trump...it is getting to be a full time job for him.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
304
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
317
Views

Re: Recommendation: Trump pay $6.5 Million

317 Views
Message 48 of 51

@VickieG410414 wrote:

This is ridiculous!  President Trump takes no salary.  He has done more for our country  than the Bushes and Traitor Obama put together.  Obama took us to the brink of destruction and Hillary would have finished us off.  I never thought I would live long enough to see my country betray itself.  WAKE UP AMERICA before it is too late! MAGA! President Trump is the greatest President in America’s history!


Let's talk about the fact that he has been proved to have used his foundation as a tax free piggy bank. Let's talk about the fact that he has destroyed our trade agreements with nothing to replace them. Let's talk about the fact that he reneged on America's treaty with Iran. Let's talk about the fact that his staff turnover is 50% and no operation can run that way. Let's talk about the fact that the Russian secret services helped put him in office. Let's talk about the fact that the Saudis recruited veterans to buy as many rooms in Trump's DC hotel as possible. Let's talk about the fact that Trump agreed to release his tax returns and will not do so. Let's talk about the fact that his inaugural committee seems to be a pipeline for foreign money into the White House. Let's talk about his weekly vacations at taxpayer expense. Let's talk about his affairs with porn stars. Let's talk about his son in law not earning his security clearance. ........  And you LIKE this moron?

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
317
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
1
Kudos
315
Views

Re: Recommendation: Trump pay $6.5 Million

315 Views
Message 49 of 51

@Richva wrote:

Every time we look into one of Trump's dealings, it ends finding unethical, immoral, or illegal behavior. Trump used his private foundation (as opposed to the Clinton Public Charity) as a tax free pot of money. Glad to see we are starting to find out about him. 

 

 

President Donald Trump should pay a $5.6 million penalty on top of $2.8 million in restitution for spending money from his charitable foundation on business and political purposes, the New York attorney general told a judge in seeking a ruling without a trial.

 

"In this vacuum of oversight and diligence, Mr. Trump caused the foundation to enter repeatedly into self-dealing transactions and to coordinate unlawfully with his presidential campaign," James said, citing the charity’s internal emails, government filings and admissions made under oath.

 

 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-15/trump-should-pay-5-6-million-penalty-over-charity...


This is ridiculous!  President Trump takes no salary.  He has done more for our country  than the Bushes and Traitor Obama put together.  Obama took us to the brink of destruction and Hillary would have finished us off.  I never thought I would live long enough to see my country betray itself.  WAKE UP AMERICA before it is too late! MAGA! President Trump is the greatest President in America’s history!

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
315
Views
Contributor
1
Kudos
308
Views

Re: Recommendation: Trump pay $6.5 Million

308 Views
Message 50 of 51

This is ridiculous!  President Trump takes no salary.  He has done more for our country  than the Bushes and Traitor Obama put together.  Obama took us to the brink of destruction and Hillary would have finished us off.  I never thought I would live long enough to see my country betray itself.  WAKE UP AMERICA before it is too late! MAGA! President Trump is the greatest President in America’s history!

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
308
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.


gamer Regan C.

Top Authors