From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Read The Mueller Indictment Here - Fascinating

Message 21 of 41

@rk9152 wrote:

Mueller played this game last winter - indicted 13 Russians and three Russian firms. He got the headlines, allowed for suggestions and innuendos about our President and figured that was that they would never show up.

But he got a surprise - they came to court and demanded disclosure (as the law requires). To this day, Mueller has sandbagged those indictments.

Now, Nancy, will you thank me for the facts??

GAME?

Here is the Score of this Game - the US Dept of Justice along with the US FBI - did a Investigation of Russian Interference in the 2016 Presidential Campaign - Trumps own Dept of Justice - Trumps own hand-picked Assistant Attorney General - Yesterday these two US Agencies completed part of that Investigation & handed down a Succinct Unquestionable Step - by - Step Explanation of Who What Where & How - accompanied by irrefutable evidence that 12 Specific Russian Government Military Intelligence Individuals - attacked the USA - this was a Act of War

Any other US President who was going to meet the Person - Putin - in a few days after this indictment was issued - the person who ordered this Act of War against the USA - would slam this indictment down on the Desk of Putin and demand Putin extradite these Criminals back to the USA

Trump doesn;t have the Courage to do this

Trump does not have the Courage to be Commander & Chief

The Real Question is why?

Is Trump just a gutless Bully or is Trump a Putin operative?

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 41

@rk9152 wrote:

The print was small so maybe I missed the reference to the President of his campaign.

I saw something funny in today's Tampa Bay Times (which I have delivered over here in Boca - right 321?). The headline was on this issue and referred to those indicted as "Putin Minions". They must get their verbiage orders from the same source as some of out posters.

It's Still Early.................................At Some Point The Trump Cult Is Going To Be Forced To Make A Choice - Are You A American - Are You On The Side Of America - or are you going to Continue to defend Russia & Trump

Every Patriotic American Should Refuse To Allow Members Of The Trump Cult to Play Both Sides Of The Fence.................................

Are you a American and will you condemn Russia and Russia's Interference in our Election?

Are you a American and will you condemn Trumps refusal to admit Russia Interferred in our Election?

Simple Choice - all the rest is Cowardly Anti-American Pro-Russian Diversion

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Read The Mueller Indictment Here - Fascinating

Message 23 of 41

Trump Cult members are obsessed with Hillary, she haunts their dreams. That will probably continue to be true for many years as they are incapable of moving on. All Fox has to do is mention her name and their blood pressure soars.

The rest of America respects the rule of law and wants the Mueller team to continue their exhaustive, detailed investigation.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 41

No Trump collusion-No American involvement-All happen under the Obama administration. Time to shift the Mueller investigation to the DNC,Hillary Clinton ,DOJ,FBI and most of the Obama people who clearly broke the law.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 41

@jimc91 wrote:

@ChasKy53, I think you just posted to the wrong thread...  This thread is about the latest Mueller indictment.

It's not the last one, it's the most recent. Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump .........................

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 41

@ChasKy53, I think you just posted to the wrong thread...  This thread is about the latest Mueller indictment.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 41

@jimc91 wrote:

Ok... @mickstuder So where’s the BEEF?

I read the indictment last night but there is nothing in there that point to anything that Trump did wrong.  Did I miss it?  

"the beef' just insulted the UK and most of Europe, lied, is now playing golf in Scotland on the taxpayer's dime, and will now buddy up with Putin even though the entire world and our own pentagon says that he should cancel.

Did you miss that too?  I guess most of the world and our own pentagon is out to get trump too, right? Oh, I forgot, they all must be part of the "deep state" the radical right keeps mentioning.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 41

Ok... @mickstuder So where’s the BEEF?

I read the indictment last night but there is nothing in there that point to anything that Trump did wrong.  Did I miss it?  

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 41

Mueller played this game last winter - indicted 13 Russians and three Russian firms. He got the headlines, allowed for suggestions and innuendos about our President and figured that was that they would never show up.

But he got a surprise - they came to court and demanded disclosure (as the law requires). To this day, Mueller has sandbagged those indictments.

Now, Nancy, will you thank me for the facts??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 41

The print was small so maybe I missed the reference to the President of his campaign.

I saw something funny in today's Tampa Bay Times (which I have delivered over here in Boca - right 321?). The headline was on this issue and referred to those indicted as "Putin Minions". They must get their verbiage orders from the same source as some of out posters.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors