Learn how to spot and avoid common scams with AARP's Fraud Resource Center. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Read The Mueller Indictment Here - Fascinating

Message 11 of 41

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Tex said, "Then why did you make this post?"

What post? I have no idea which post he's referring to.

Try this one:

Tex said something which is true only in Trump World and his mind.

"Of course she is still an issue, but Hillary Cult members just can't stand for anyone to be negative about her.  They immediately jump up with righteous indignation when her name is slighted."  

Again, that post made my point about Hillary Cult members..and their righteous indignation...

Have a good day...

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Read The Mueller Indictment Here - Fascinating

Message 12 of 41

Tex said, "Then why did you make this post?"

What post? I have no idea which post he's referring to.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 41

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Mueller played this game last winter - indicted 13 Russians and three Russian firms. He got the headlines, allowed for suggestions and innuendos about our President and figured that was that they would never show up.

But he got a surprise - they came to court and demanded disclosure (as the law requires). To this day, Mueller has sandbagged those indictments.

Now, Nancy, will you thank me for the facts??

GAME?

Here is the Score of this Game - the US Dept of Justice along with the US FBI - did a Investigation of Russian Interference in the 2016 Presidential Campaign - Trumps own Dept of Justice - Trumps own hand-picked Assistant Attorney General - Yesterday these two US Agencies completed part of that Investigation & handed down a Succinct Unquestionable Step - by - Step Explanation of Who What Where & How - accompanied by irrefutable evidence that 12 Specific Russian Government Military Intelligence Individuals - attacked the USA - this was a Act of War

Then why did Obama not declare war?? There was nothing new. The intel community had already reported the Russian actions to him.

Any other US President who was going to meet the Person - Putin - in a few days after this indictment was issued - the person who ordered this Act of War against the USA - would slam this indictment down on the Desk of Putin and demand Putin extradite these Criminals back to the USA

Yes, isn't it interesting the timing of the indictments obviously designed to undermine the President's actions on our behalf.

Trump doesn;t have the Courage to do this

Trump does not have the Courage to be Commander & Chief

The Real Question is why?

Is Trump just a gutless Bully or is Trump a Putin operative?

What is your bottom line - shall we launch the missiles??

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 41

@CriticalThinking wrote:

"Of course she is still an issue, but Hillary Cult members just can't stand for anyone to be negative about her.  They immediately jump up with righteous indignation when her name is slighted."  

Then why did you make this post?

I rest my case.....

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 41

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 41

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump Cult members are obsessed with Hillary, she haunts their dreams. That will probably continue to be true for many years as they are incapable of moving on. All Fox has to do is mention her name and their blood pressure soars.

Of course she is still an issue, but Hillary Cult members just can't stand for anyone to be negative about her.  They immediately jump up with righteous indignation when her name is slighted.  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 41

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

The print was small so maybe I missed the reference to the President of his campaign.

I saw something funny in today's Tampa Bay Times (which I have delivered over here in Boca - right 321?). The headline was on this issue and referred to those indicted as "Putin Minions". They must get their verbiage orders from the same source as some of out posters.

It's Still Early.................................At Some Point The Trump Cult Is Going To Be Forced To Make A Choice - Are You A American - Are You On The Side Of America - or are you going to Continue to defend Russia & Trump

Actually, Americans have a choice to make - back the Constitutionally elected President or the mobs in the street trying to undo the elections.

There is that "defend Russia" stuff again. Who here has supported Russia?

Every Patriotic American Should Refuse To Allow Members Of The Trump Cult to Play Both Sides Of The Fence.................................

Patriotic Americans are on one side - the Constitutional side. The excessive use of capital letters does not change that reality.

Are you a American and will you condemn Russia and Russia's Interference in our Election?

Yes and yes and I have been all along - as well as all foreign cyber warfare that has been going on for quite a while against American industry and politics.

Are you a American and will you condemn Trumps refusal to admit Russia Interferred in our Election?

Yes and no - after all President Obama said that the Russians could not effect our elections and he did tell them to knock it off - problem solved. Kidding of course, I want to see positive actions to block and/or counter all cyber warfare. As Obama showed, words are not enough.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 41

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump Cult members are obsessed with Hillary, she haunts their dreams. That will probably continue to be true for many years as they are incapable of moving on. All Fox has to do is mention her name and their blood pressure soars.

The rest of America respects the rule of law and wants the Mueller team to continue their exhaustive, detailed investigation.

On what page of mick's report did you find Hillary and Fox?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 41

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Ok... @mickstuder So where’s the BEEF?

I read the indictment last night but there is nothing in there that point to anything that Trump did wrong.  Did I miss it?  

"the beef' just insulted the UK and most of Europe, lied, is now playing golf in Scotland on the taxpayer's dime, and will now buddy up with Putin even though the entire world and our own pentagon says that he should cancel.

Did you miss that too?  I guess most of the world and our own pentagon is out to get trump too, right? Oh, I forgot, they all must be part of the "deep state" the radical right keeps mentioning.

I must admit I only skimmed micks report but I did not see anything about the Queen or golf. Can you point to a particular page?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 41

@easyed598 wrote:

No Trump collusion-No American involvement-All happen under the Obama administration. Time to shift the Mueller investigation to the DNC,Hillary Clinton ,DOJ,FBI and most of the Obama people who clearly broke the law.

This is a Ridiculous Hypocritical Argument and here is WHY

The Whitewater Investigation conducted by the Republican equivalent of a Special Council started over a Real Estate Transaction in 1978 ......................The Official Government Investigation started in 1994 Impeachment Proceedings Against Clinton did not begin until 20 years after the Watergate Event in 1998

The Nixon Watergate Investigation also took over 2 years from start to finish - if Nixon had gotten his way and scuttled the Investigation in the first year - he would have served out his term

Make a Decison Trump Cult Members - you either support the USA or you Support Russia

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors