Medicare open enrollment begins Tuesday! Visit the AARP Medicare Resource Center for the information you need to make your best choices.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Read The Mueller Indictment Here - Fascinating

Message 1 of 41

@afisher wrote:

Too funny, the ignoblers pour on when someone mentions a previous account in which people and companies were charged.   Only one company is based in the US and it pled not-guilty.....and somehow these same ignoblers make believe that that plead makes donald innocent of everything - my oh my they are desperate to projects innocence.   That and they seem to not comprehend how mobsters are tried in court.   

If you saw something in there about the President, pointing it out would be more useful than the false funny, ignobelers, "donald", "my oh my", "desperate", etc.

So - do you have anything about your thinking, not your mind reading.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 41

Too funny, the ignoblers pour on when someone mentions a previous account in which people and companies were charged.   Only one company is based in the US and it pled not-guilty.....and somehow these same ignoblers make believe that that plead makes donald innocent of everything - my oh my they are desperate to projects innocence.   That and they seem to not comprehend how mobsters are tried in court.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 41

@Olderscout66 wrote:

No RK, the choices Americans have to make are to take the low road, roll over and pretend the infantile moron 26.4% of registered voters allowed to slither into the White House is actually sane, OR take the high road and do everything in our power to twart the twitter-twit from destroying our Democracy and replacing it with a heriditary Oligarchy.

At no time did the American People become the sheeple that now populate the Republican Party, blindly supporting each new outrage of a demonstribly deranged POTUS elected by a hostile foreign power.

In other words, your candidate for 2020 is "anyone but Trump". That sounds like a very mad sheeple reaction - and one that will, thankfully, give us four more years.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 41

No RK, the choices Americans have to make are to take the low road, roll over and pretend the infantile moron 26.4% of registered voters allowed to slither into the White House is actually sane, OR take the high road and do everything in our power to twart the twitter-twit from destroying our Democracy and replacing it with a heriditary Oligarchy.

At no time did the American People become the sheeple that now populate the Republican Party, blindly supporting each new outrage of a demonstribly deranged POTUS elected by a hostile foreign power.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 41

@rker321 wrote:

Gee  Rk;  you are actually mentioning the Constitution?  Wow  what happened?

but you really should know that this is all Fake News. and that any of this is just  trying to attack your President.
And yes the choice of every American is going to be do they stand with Trump or will they stand with the United States of America as Americans.

Gee 321, is that really the first time you've seen that?

An alternate choice for all Americans - resist the efforts of the left to undo the elections.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 41

Gee  Rk;  you are actually mentioning the Constitution?  Wow  what happened?

but you really should know that this is all Fake News. and that any of this is just  trying to attack your President.
And yes the choice of every American is going to be do they stand with Trump or will they stand with the United States of America as Americans.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 41

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

The print was small so maybe I missed the reference to the President of his campaign.

I saw something funny in today's Tampa Bay Times (which I have delivered over here in Boca - right 321?). The headline was on this issue and referred to those indicted as "Putin Minions". They must get their verbiage orders from the same source as some of out posters.

It's Still Early.................................At Some Point The Trump Cult Is Going To Be Forced To Make A Choice - Are You A American - Are You On The Side Of America - or are you going to Continue to defend Russia & Trump

Actually, Americans have a choice to make - back the Constitutionally elected President or the mobs in the street trying to undo the elections.

There is that "defend Russia" stuff again. Who here has supported Russia?

Every Patriotic American Should Refuse To Allow Members Of The Trump Cult to Play Both Sides Of The Fence.................................

Patriotic Americans are on one side - the Constitutional side. The excessive use of capital letters does not change that reality.

Are you a American and will you condemn Russia and Russia's Interference in our Election?

Yes and yes and I have been all along - as well as all foreign cyber warfare that has been going on for quite a while against American industry and politics.

Are you a American and will you condemn Trumps refusal to admit Russia Interferred in our Election?

Yes and no - after all President Obama said that the Russians could not effect our elections and he did tell them to knock it off - problem solved. Kidding of course, I want to see positive actions to block and/or counter all cyber warfare. As Obama showed, words are not enough.

McConnel told Obama if he anounced the investigation he would make it look like a political ploy, helping tie Obamas hands in favor of Putin.

The Obama admin also tossed out some Russians and outed them as intelligence agents and closed some of their facilities. Trump of course went oh to try and make amends.

You can tell any story you want, but its just that, a story from an alternative fact land.

and then they expelled some americans. what did that do to stop the cyber warfare?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 41

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Tex said something which is true only in Trump World and his mind.

"Of course she is still an issue, but Hillary Cult members just can't stand for anyone to be negative about her.  They immediately jump up with righteous indignation when her name is slighted."  

I have to agree with you. on almost any thread about Trumps current transgressions, there is a sadly mininformed contingent that say  HILLARY OBAMA. I never believed fully until now how well 30 years of brainwashing and swallowing sewage would affect these so called adults. The Hillary witch hunt has been going on since the 90's, mostly pushed by Judicial watch, an organization started specifically to target the Clintons. Its true, if you accuse someone enough the gullible will believe it..Hillary has been found guilty of nothing except not running a smart campaign. I enoy the Hillary hatred at this point, and feel bathed in the light when someone spouts what Hillary lovers the posters here are. I havent seen any REAL hillary fanatics here, The only political FANATICS are the ones that deny what is happening right before their eyes.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 41

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

The print was small so maybe I missed the reference to the President of his campaign.

I saw something funny in today's Tampa Bay Times (which I have delivered over here in Boca - right 321?). The headline was on this issue and referred to those indicted as "Putin Minions". They must get their verbiage orders from the same source as some of out posters.

It's Still Early.................................At Some Point The Trump Cult Is Going To Be Forced To Make A Choice - Are You A American - Are You On The Side Of America - or are you going to Continue to defend Russia & Trump

Actually, Americans have a choice to make - back the Constitutionally elected President or the mobs in the street trying to undo the elections.

There is that "defend Russia" stuff again. Who here has supported Russia?

Every Patriotic American Should Refuse To Allow Members Of The Trump Cult to Play Both Sides Of The Fence.................................

Patriotic Americans are on one side - the Constitutional side. The excessive use of capital letters does not change that reality.

Are you a American and will you condemn Russia and Russia's Interference in our Election?

Yes and yes and I have been all along - as well as all foreign cyber warfare that has been going on for quite a while against American industry and politics.

Are you a American and will you condemn Trumps refusal to admit Russia Interferred in our Election?

Yes and no - after all President Obama said that the Russians could not effect our elections and he did tell them to knock it off - problem solved. Kidding of course, I want to see positive actions to block and/or counter all cyber warfare. As Obama showed, words are not enough.

McConnel told Obama if he anounced the investigation he would make it look like a political ploy, helping tie Obamas hands in favor of Putin.

The Obama admin also tossed out some Russians and outed them as intelligence agents and closed some of their facilities. Trump of course went oh to try and make amends.

You can tell any story you want, but its just that, a story from an alternative fact land.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Read The Mueller Indictment Here - Fascinating

Message 10 of 41
Respected Social Butterfly
easyed598

Message 14 of 31

No Trump collusion-No American involvement-All happen under the Obama administration. Time to shift the Mueller investigation to the DNC,Hillary Clinton ,DOJ,FBI and most of the Obama people who clearly broke the law.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors