Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Rand Paul doesn't think the GOP should investigate it self

Message 1 of 2

Rand Paul is grossly crooked and dishonest.

He cares far more for his political party than he does for the majority of American citizens and his country...

Same kind of right wing crook who supported Nixon when it was clear that he was guilty as sin of obstructing justice...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Rand Paul doesn't think the GOP should investigate it self

Message 2 of 2

On Fox news radio Ranf Paul stupidly said "I just don't think it's useful to be doing investigation after investigation particularly of your own party. We'll never even get started with doing the things we need to do, like repealing Obamacare,  if we'te spending the whole time having Republicans investigate Republicans. I think it makes no sense"

That's right, Rand,  why would anybody care if their president and his ilk were consorting with the Russian government -I mean after all, it's not a matter of national security, it doesn't border on treason, if inot out right treason. Yeah, why would anybody who cares about the black abyss Trump is leading America into want to investigate that ?

I think Tand Paul is maybe a even bigger idiot than Donald Trump. Unbelievable 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies