Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Ramadan Rage 2017 Hits Grim Milestone: 1,003 Dead, 1,036 Wounded

Message 41 of 63

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

When someone kills while screaming "Alluhu Akbar" Breitbart is not a factor. Yet you, once again, throw that in as a diversion.

Why are you defending these killers??

@rk9152,

BRIETBART is a factor if the resource for the information served comes from BRIETBART.

For you to assign the term diversion to someone else's "authoritative resource" must mean that you don't believe anything in BRIETBART either.

Thanks for agreeing.

You know that is not what I said. The deaths of 1,003 is hardly appropriate fodder for such silly games,

I don't defend killers nor do I condemn a whole religion for the acts of a few as you seem to be doing.

There have been more deaths in the name of Christianity than has ever been in the name of Islam.... so it's the "you shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house" analogy in play here. 

Not the topic. If you want start a topic on the evils of Christianity - go for it.

So the OP hid the fact they used BRIETBART as a resource and you say BRIETBART is merely a diversion.

In any case, thanks for agreeing that BRIETBART is not a valid resource for factual material. Again - the silly game.

1,003 people are dead - that is a fact not changed by who reports it. To attempt to change the focus is to show a truly sad priority system.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 42 of 63

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@nctarheel are you disputing the information about the attacks listed in the post?

Its easy enough to confirm.

The numbers are accurate and your bloviating about a source will never change that.

I am actually questioning your motive for listing the numbers at all.

As you use the ANTI-MUSLIM media outlet BRIETBART as your resource exclusively for this post; I am going to guess that you are CELEBRATING these deaths rather than MOURNING them.

As to the numbers being accurate, do they come from a source other than BRIETBART????

I will answer question for everyone in two more paragraphs.

Since BRIETBART is world renowned for its inaccuracies and you didn't even list BRIETBART as your resource; I doubt you will list any other resource as your source for that list of deaths.

Here's where the list was REALLY GLEANED FROM.............

It was a web site called RELIGION OF PEACE.COM, an anti-Islamic web site that features heavy coverage of violence committed "in the name of Islam". This web site has even taken non-Islamic acts of violence and falsely claimed they were motivated by Islam.

No wonder you fail to list your sources. Your main source is world renowned for false facts and inaccuracies and it uses as its source another web site that is even more renown for its falsehoods.

One should use resources that are accurate and truthful.........neither of your sources meet that test.

I guess that's why you hide them.

When someone kills while screaming "Alluhu Akbar" Breitbart is not a factor. Yet you, once again, throw that in as a diversion.

"Why are you" constantly placing your words into the posts of others rk??

The poster your accusatory post addresses never made such a defense. You made it up.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 43 of 63

@rk9152 wrote:

@rk9152,

BRIETBART is a factor if the resource for the information served comes from BRIETBART.

For you to assign the term diversion to someone else's "authoritative resource" must mean that you don't believe anything in BRIETBART either.

Thanks for agreeing.

I don't defend killers nor do I condemn a whole religion for the acts of a few as you seem to be doing.

There have been more deaths in the name of Christianity than has ever been in the name of Islam.... so it's the "you shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house" analogy in play here. 

So the OP hid the fact they used BRIETBART as a resource and you say BRIETBART is merely a diversion.

In any case, thanks for agreeing that BRIETBART is not a valid resource for factual material.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 44 of 63

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Just as some keep track of thugs killed by police, Jim is keeping track of terrorist killings.  Those that don't like Jim's post should have some problems with thugs killed by police also!

Then why does the article include domestic violence incidents?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 45 of 63

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Just as some keep track of thugs killed by police, Jim is keeping track of terrorist killings.  Those that don't like Jim's post should have some problems with thugs killed by police also!

It isn't the thugs, it is the unarmed, middle class, black men the police kill that really gets the anger up. Tim Scott, a black man in Washington DC has been pulled over 7 times.  Probably because being a Republican Senator from S.C. is so suspicious. 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/14/senates-lone-black-gop-member-says-police-stopped-him-7-t...

Well, well - we are back to the "black lives matter" silliness. What does a SC Republican Senator have to do with a motorist being pulled over by various police officers

And along that line, every time a black is killed by a police officer it is considered "racism" to the BLM posters. But hundreds of blacks can be killed across the nation on a monthly bases and - ho-hum. So, I propose a change of title to SBLM - "Some Black Lives Matter.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 46 of 63

@nctarheel wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@nctarheel are you disputing the information about the attacks listed in the post?

The numbers are accurate and your bloviating about a source will never change that.

As you use the ANTI-MUSLIM media outlet BRIETBART as your resource exclusively for this post; I am going to guess that you are CELEBRATING these deaths rather than MOURNING them.

As to the numbers being accurate, do they come from a source other than BRIETBART????

Since BRIETBART is world renowned for its inaccuracies and you didn't even list BRIETBART as your resource; I doubt you will list any other resource as your source for that list of deaths.

It was a web site called RELIGION OF PEACE.COM, an anti-Islamic web site that features heavy coverage of violence committed "in the name of Islam". This web site has even taken non-Islamic acts of violence and falsely claimed they were motivated by Islam.

No wonder you fail to list your sources. Your main source is world renowned for false facts and inaccuracies and it uses as its source another web site that is even more renown for its falsehoods.

One should use resources that are accurate and truthful.........neither of your sources meet that test.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 47 of 63

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

It isn't the thugs, it is the unarmed, middle class, black men the police kill that really gets the anger up. Tim Scott, a black man in Washington DC has been pulled over 7 times.  Probably because being a Republican Senator from S.C. is so suspicious. 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/14/senates-lone-black-gop-member-says-police-stopped-him-7-t...

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 48 of 63

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 49 of 63

@jimc91 wrote:

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 50 of 63

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@umbarch64 wrote:

Haven't you all noticed that the dialogue inevitably degenerates into the incredibly childish "they do it tooooo".  As if that had anything...anything at all with the real problem.  Which, of course, has to include yourself.

Good point but it is a rare occurrence with those on the left because they have facts on their side. The folks on the right do it with some regularity as it is, generally, the only defense they can offer. In this case I was pointing out the frequency with which Christians kill and maim each other in every city in our country while the subject article shows a few occurrence spread over multiple countries, multiple weeks, and more for political reasons.  In short, I was pointing out the reasons it was fake news. 

Sorry I was not more specific. 

Overlooked is the fact that while people who may be Christians (of one type or another) or Atheists or any religious designation you want to assign, they are not doing it to celebrate a religious holiday. They generally are doing it for a variety of reasons - anger, jealousy, robbery, etc. but not religious.

Nobody, not even the grossest most vile criminal you can imagine, is murdering to "celebrate" Ramadan.   It's easier during Ramadan, when security forces or other desired "targets" are fasting, distracted, and physically weaker.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors