Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Ramadan Rage 2017 Hits Grim Milestone: 1,003 Dead, 1,036 Wounded

Message 21 of 63

@rk9152 wrote:

You are totally missing the point. It is that 1,003 people died regardless of who reported it.

Why are they reporting it? Because people are dying because of their religion. 28 Coptic Christians were murdered in Egypt purely because of their religion. Are their deaths any more or less meaningful because the Washington Post reported it?

No one is defending your so called anti-Muslim news source. The effort is to simply stop the effort to discount the deaths of people because of who reported it.

Now here is the big one, please to not dodge it - who is celebrating Muslim deaths on this topic?

I haven't missed any point.

You made NO point.

As to why BRIETBART is "reporting" it, the headline "RAMADAN RAGE" pretty much tells you where BRIETBART and their source are coming from.

It is certainly NOT for concern for the Muslim dead.

The facts are that the list came from a extremist ANTI-MUSLIM source and was "reported" by BRIETBART, another Anti-Muslim source.

To reduce this many deaths to just a list, in and of itself, discounts the deaths of those people. The list is provided for one purpose.... to instill fear.

BRIETBART and their sources are good at that.

As to who is celebrating Muslim deaths on this topic, I can only say this:

The original post is nothing but an effort to depict the entire religion of Islam as a violent and dangerous religion. Your agreement with the effort of the original post, makes it clear that you are in agreement with that analysis.

To condemn the entire Islamic religion as a violent one is a favorite tool of Islamaphobes throughout the world. The original post is nothing but a condemnation of the Islamic Religion and your agreement with that condemnation is misplaced.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 63

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

Nothing to do with my reply and an evasion of your false accusation on another poster.

But it is yet another straw man argument!

No - it is actually the topic.

As you used it to address my reply, I had a right to address it , especially given that it introduced an argument that I never advanced (straw man argument).

You just jumped in looking for another chainletter fight about "you changed my words".

You do and then evidently don't like it when you are called out on this action.

So - any thoughts on the 1,0003 deaths??

While horrific, that number will be paltry when compared to the MILLIONS of American deaths resulting from loss of health care due to Trump and his Republican bandits!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 63

@pc6063 wrote:

Rich--Seeing all Muslims as evil is not only sad, it's extremely stupid.

I couldn't agree more. Who is doing that?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 63

Rich--Seeing all Muslims as evil is not only sad, it's extremely stupid.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 63

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Your offensive "relish the deaths" does not change the point.

Are they not dead because the article happened to come from a source you do not approve of. How about that massacre of the 28 Coptic Christians in Egypt - did it not occur because Fox reported on it?

The point is that you are defending two well known anti-Muslim web sites that are "REPORTING" a list of Muslim deaths.

To what end do you think they are making these reports?

For that matter, you still have not answered what motive you have for defending these anti-Muslim sites? 

Are you celebrating the deaths of so many Muslims or mourning the deaths of so many Muslims?

As to the deaths of the Coptic Christians, all media outlets reported that incident and that is off topic to this discussion of Muslim deaths.

You are totally missing the point. It is that 1,003 people died regardless of who reported it.

Why are they reporting it? Because people are dying because of their religion. 28 Coptic Christians were murdered in Egypt purely because of their religion. Are their deaths any more or less meaningful because the Washington Post reported it?

No one is defending your so called anti-Muslim news source. The effort is to simply stop the effort to discount the deaths of people because of who reported it.

Now here is the big one, please to not dodge it - who is celebrating Muslim deaths on this topic?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 63

@rk9152 wrote:

Are they not dead because the article happened to come from a source you do not approve of. How about that massacre of the 28 Coptic Christians in Egypt - did it not occur because Fox reported on it?

The point is that you are defending two well known anti-Muslim web sites that are "REPORTING" a list of Muslim deaths.

To what end do you think they are making these reports?

For that matter, you still have not answered what motive you have for defending these anti-Muslim sites? 

Are you celebrating the deaths of so many Muslims or mourning the deaths of so many Muslims?

As to the deaths of the Coptic Christians, all media outlets reported that incident and that is off topic to this discussion of Muslim deaths.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 63

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

Nothing to do with my reply and an evasion of your false accusation on another poster.

No - it is actually the topic. You just jumped in looking for another chainletter fight about "you changed my words".

I think it is fake news. No relation to the point attempting to be proved.  "Muslims are evil" is a sad approach to life. 

Who said "Muslims are evil"? It may have happened. If it did, I agree with you, it is a terrible thing to say. On the other hand, if no one said that, it is a terrible accusation to make.

But, back to my basic problem with the way this discussion has gone - Is the point that those 1,003 people are not dead? If they are dead, what has Breitbart to do with the discussion?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 63

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

No - it is actually the topic. You just jumped in looking for another chainletter fight about "you changed my words".

I think it is fake news. No relation to the point attempting to be proved.  "Muslims are evil" is a sad approach to life. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 63

@myexper wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 63

@rk9152 wrote:

the problem here is that when your site is so rabidly anti-muslim, your reporting is questioned.  

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors