Reply
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Ramadan Rage 2017 Hits Grim Milestone: 1,003 Dead, 1,036 Wounded

534 Views
Message 11 of 63

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:


Nothing to do with my reply and an evasion of your false accusation on another poster.

But it is yet another straw man argument!


No - it is actually the topic.

As you used it to address my reply, I had a right to address it , especially given that it introduced an argument that I never advanced (straw man argument).

 

You just jumped in looking for another chainletter fight about "you changed my words".

You do and then evidently don't like it when you are called out on this action.

 

So - any thoughts on the 1,0003 deaths??

While horrific, that number will be paltry when compared to the MILLIONS of American deaths resulting from loss of health care due to Trump and his Republican bandits!!


 


Now, if I were to point out that the above is totally off-topic, would you whine about me changing your words?

Allow me "to point out that the above" was in reply to what YOU posted. Thus, you have only yourself to blame for anything being "off-topic".

Not true.

Quite true .... and it's there for all to see.

But I believe out will opt out of yet another, "you're picking on me" chainletter.

No but "yet another" straw man argument.

 

Any thoughts on the 1,003 deaths as a form of Ramadan celebration?

Horrific ..... and only surpassed by the "celebration" of Trump and his bandit Republicans when the Republican controlled House voted to take away health care for millions of Americans, which will result in the suffering and deaths of millions of Americans!

The topic is 1,003 dead people not about political conjecture. If you decide to get back to the topic, I may have some interest in your post. But as to the above....nothing to see there.

No, there's "much to see". You choose to evade it as it questions your purported concern for human life.


 


 


 


Have a blessed day......


A disingenuous gesture .......

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Ramadan Rage 2017 Hits Grim Milestone: 1,003 Dead, 1,036 Wounded

532 Views
Message 12 of 63

@afisher wrote:

A global death toll of 712  Muslims is pretty unremarkable, when compared to the number of people that will die as a result of no affordable heath care insurance in one country ( USA).   

 

A pretty weird ( and albeit exaggerated number) example of what passes for "journalism" over at Breitty's place that continues to lose sponsers ( money).   Stay safe.  


I assume that you realize that they are to totally separate and unconnected topics. Fortunately news sources are able to distinguish.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Ramadan Rage 2017 Hits Grim Milestone: 1,003 Dead, 1,036 Wounded

522 Views
Message 13 of 63

A global death toll of 712  Muslims is pretty unremarkable, when compared to the number of people that will die as a result of no affordable heath care insurance in one country ( USA).   

 

A pretty weird ( and albeit exaggerated number) example of what passes for "journalism" over at Breitty's place that continues to lose sponsers ( money).   Stay safe.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Ramadan Rage 2017 Hits Grim Milestone: 1,003 Dead, 1,036 Wounded

512 Views
Message 14 of 63

Screen Shot 2017-06-12 at 12.00.19 PM.png

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Ramadan Rage 2017 Hits Grim Milestone: 1,003 Dead, 1,036 Wounded

515 Views
Message 15 of 63

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:


Nothing to do with my reply and an evasion of your false accusation on another poster.

But it is yet another straw man argument!


No - it is actually the topic.

As you used it to address my reply, I had a right to address it , especially given that it introduced an argument that I never advanced (straw man argument).

 

You just jumped in looking for another chainletter fight about "you changed my words".

You do and then evidently don't like it when you are called out on this action.

 

So - any thoughts on the 1,0003 deaths??

While horrific, that number will be paltry when compared to the MILLIONS of American deaths resulting from loss of health care due to Trump and his Republican bandits!!


 


Now, if I were to point out that the above is totally off-topic, would you whine about me changing your words?

Allow me "to point out that the above" was in reply to what YOU posted. Thus, you have only yourself to blame for anything being "off-topic".

Not true.

Quite true .... and it's there for all to see.

But I believe out will opt out of yet another, "you're picking on me" chainletter.

No but "yet another" straw man argument.

 

Any thoughts on the 1,003 deaths as a form of Ramadan celebration?

Horrific ..... and only surpassed by the "celebration" of Trump and his bandit Republicans when the Republican controlled House voted to take away health care for millions of Americans, which will result in the suffering and deaths of millions of Americans!

The topic is 1,003 dead people not about political conjecture. If you decide to get back to the topic, I may have some interest in your post. But as to the above....nothing to see there.

No, there's "much to see". You choose to evade it as it questions your purported concern for human life.


 


 


 


Have a blessed day......

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Ramadan Rage 2017 Hits Grim Milestone: 1,003 Dead, 1,036 Wounded

517 Views
Message 16 of 63

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:


Nothing to do with my reply and an evasion of your false accusation on another poster.

But it is yet another straw man argument!


No - it is actually the topic.

As you used it to address my reply, I had a right to address it , especially given that it introduced an argument that I never advanced (straw man argument).

 

You just jumped in looking for another chainletter fight about "you changed my words".

You do and then evidently don't like it when you are called out on this action.

 

So - any thoughts on the 1,0003 deaths??

While horrific, that number will be paltry when compared to the MILLIONS of American deaths resulting from loss of health care due to Trump and his Republican bandits!!


 


Now, if I were to point out that the above is totally off-topic, would you whine about me changing your words?

Allow me "to point out that the above" was in reply to what YOU posted. Thus, you have only yourself to blame for anything being "off-topic".

Not true.

Quite true .... and it's there for all to see.

But I believe out will opt out of yet another, "you're picking on me" chainletter.

No but "yet another" straw man argument.

 

Any thoughts on the 1,003 deaths as a form of Ramadan celebration?

Horrific ..... and only surpassed by the "celebration" of Trump and his bandit Republicans when the Republican controlled House voted to take away health care for millions of Americans, which will result in the suffering and deaths of millions of Americans!

The topic is 1,003 dead people not about political conjecture. If you decide to get back to the topic, I may have some interest in your post. But as to the above....nothing to see there.

No, there's "much to see". You choose to evade it as it questions your purported concern for human life.


 


 


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Ramadan Rage 2017 Hits Grim Milestone: 1,003 Dead, 1,036 Wounded

518 Views
Message 17 of 63

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:


Nothing to do with my reply and an evasion of your false accusation on another poster.

But it is yet another straw man argument!


No - it is actually the topic.

As you used it to address my reply, I had a right to address it , especially given that it introduced an argument that I never advanced (straw man argument).

 

You just jumped in looking for another chainletter fight about "you changed my words".

You do and then evidently don't like it when you are called out on this action.

 

So - any thoughts on the 1,0003 deaths??

While horrific, that number will be paltry when compared to the MILLIONS of American deaths resulting from loss of health care due to Trump and his Republican bandits!!


 


Now, if I were to point out that the above is totally off-topic, would you whine about me changing your words?

Allow me "to point out that the above" was in reply to what YOU posted. Thus, you have only yourself to blame for anything being "off-topic".

Not true. But I believe out will opt out of yet another, "you're picking on me" chainletter.

 

Any thoughts on the 1,003 deaths as a form of Ramadan celebration?

Horrific ..... and only surpassed by the "celebration" of Trump and his bandit Republicans when the Republican controlled House voted to take away health care for millions of Americans, which will result in the suffering and deaths of millions of Americans!

The topic is 1,003 dead people not about political conjecture. If you decide to get back to the topic, I may have some interest in your post. But as to the above....nothing to see there.


 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Ramadan Rage 2017 Hits Grim Milestone: 1,003 Dead, 1,036 Wounded

520 Views
Message 18 of 63

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:


Nothing to do with my reply and an evasion of your false accusation on another poster.

But it is yet another straw man argument!


No - it is actually the topic.

As you used it to address my reply, I had a right to address it , especially given that it introduced an argument that I never advanced (straw man argument).

 

You just jumped in looking for another chainletter fight about "you changed my words".

You do and then evidently don't like it when you are called out on this action.

 

So - any thoughts on the 1,0003 deaths??

While horrific, that number will be paltry when compared to the MILLIONS of American deaths resulting from loss of health care due to Trump and his Republican bandits!!


 


Now, if I were to point out that the above is totally off-topic, would you whine about me changing your words?

Allow me "to point out that the above" was in reply to what YOU posted. Thus, you have only yourself to blame for anything being "off-topic".

 

Any thoughts on the 1,003 deaths as a form of Ramadan celebration?

Horrific ..... and only surpassed by the "celebration" of Trump and his bandit Republicans when the Republican controlled House voted to take away health care for millions of Americans, which will result in the suffering and deaths of millions of Americans!


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Ramadan Rage 2017 Hits Grim Milestone: 1,003 Dead, 1,036 Wounded

518 Views
Message 19 of 63

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 

You are totally missing the point. It is that 1,003 people died regardless of who reported it.

 

Why are they reporting it? Because people are dying because of their religion. 28 Coptic Christians were murdered in Egypt purely because of their religion. Are their deaths any more or less meaningful because the Washington Post reported it?

 

No one is defending your so called anti-Muslim news source. The effort is to simply stop the effort to discount the deaths of people because of who reported it.

 

Now here is the big one, please to not dodge it - who is celebrating Muslim deaths on this topic?


I haven't missed any point.

 

You made NO point.

 

As to why BRIETBART is "reporting" it, the headline "RAMADAN RAGE" pretty much tells you where BRIETBART and their source are coming from.

 

It is certainly NOT for concern for the Muslim dead.

 

The facts are that the list came from a extremist ANTI-MUSLIM source and was "reported" by BRIETBART, another Anti-Muslim source.

 

To reduce this many deaths to just a list, in and of itself, discounts the deaths of those people. The list is provided for one purpose.... to instill fear.

 

BRIETBART and their sources are good at that.

 

As to who is celebrating Muslim deaths on this topic, I can only say this:

 

The original post is nothing but an effort to depict the entire religion of Islam as a violent and dangerous religion. Your agreement with the effort of the original post, makes it clear that you are in agreement with that analysis.

 

To condemn the entire Islamic religion as a violent one is a favorite tool of Islamaphobes throughout the world. The original post is nothing but a condemnation of the Islamic Religion and your agreement with that condemnation is misplaced.


1) No one is condemning an entire religion so let's move on past that distraction.

2) Did those people not die based on the fact that Breitbart reported it?

3) It seems the deaths are the story, not who reported it.

4) Did the Coptic Christians in Egypt really die because someone other than Breitbart reported it?

5) Were the attackers in England not carrying out what they saw as a religious act?

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Ramadan Rage 2017 Hits Grim Milestone: 1,003 Dead, 1,036 Wounded

520 Views
Message 20 of 63

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:


Nothing to do with my reply and an evasion of your false accusation on another poster.

But it is yet another straw man argument!


No - it is actually the topic.

As you used it to address my reply, I had a right to address it , especially given that it introduced an argument that I never advanced (straw man argument).

 

You just jumped in looking for another chainletter fight about "you changed my words".

You do and then evidently don't like it when you are called out on this action.

 

So - any thoughts on the 1,0003 deaths??

While horrific, that number will be paltry when compared to the MILLIONS of American deaths resulting from loss of health care due to Trump and his Republican bandits!!


 


Now, if I were to point out that the above is totally off-topic, would you whine about me changing your words?

 

Any thoughts on the 1,003 deaths as a form of Ramadan celebration?

Report Inappropriate Content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, July 9 – Coronavirus Event

1 p.m. ET - Answering Your Frequently Asked Questions

Call: 1-855-274-9507

Top Authors