Message 21 of 44

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

I guess I’d be shocked if Trump ever appointed someone who was NOT racist. But this guy is racist and stupid.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/05/trumps-ice-director-pick-says-he-has-a-superpower.html

“Of the wealth of Morgan’s quotes calling for immigration restrictions and a southern border wall, one from a Fox News appearance on January 14immediately stands out as his oddest statement on child migrants. “I’ve been to detention facilities where I’ve walked up to these individuals that are so-called minors, 17 or under,” Morgan told host Tucker Carlson. “I’ve looked at them — and I’ve looked at their eyes, Tucker — and I’ve said, ‘That is a soon-to-be MS-13 gang member.’ It’s unequivocal.”

Ms-13 is not a race.

Neither are the Black Panthers yet white Conservatives cite them endlessly.

"Black" is a race; "MS" is not.

LMAO!  THAT's you answer?  TOO FUNNY!!!

Is Bblack(sic) Panther a racist term? How about the White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan????

Yep, that's my answer "Black is a race - "MS isn't. The directors comment was racist; no one should be surprised. Besides a childish giggle, do you have any thoughts on that? 

Image result for judge judy gif

As to the Klan, yep, they are racists. That wasn't the question.....is the name racist?  Please follow along with your point.

Was the question, "is the term White Knights,etc.a racist term, I'd say no, not the term just the people. What "follow along" do you want??

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 44

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

@ManicProgressive.....................Keith Lawrence writes for the Los Angeles Times and Terry Keleher has been around for a long time, but I don't think either of them are experts other than in some minds. They are just saying what some ears and eyes want. Their opinions are no greater than anyone one else.    What I see here are this core group who want to come back with "RACIST" for anything that is posted by someone other than the ego strokers who give kudos to one another.

Wrong Keith Lawrence

https://www.linkedin.com/in/keith-lawrence-a684225

Their explanation of structural racism is the simplest I could find. But it’s the accepted standard.

Well, there IS that......

Related image

LOL....

Yep, LOL and a silly flick are great intellectual contributions to the issue.

They obviously contribute far more than "MS-13 isn't a race...."  No one suggested it was....  The director's comment was racist yet Cons don't seem to understand why.  Just like those who retorted with, "All Lives Matter, or was it, "All Lies Matter"?

A good point reasonable people understand that the guy is not a racist and the term is only used as a slam against the Administration.

However you were wrong in "Cons don't seem to understand why". We understand why the topic title is what it is - the hate-filled left loves words like racist, sexist, alt-right, Nazi, fascist,etc. They are their "go-to" words when they are overwhelmed with the need to be offensive.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 44

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

I guess I’d be shocked if Trump ever appointed someone who was NOT racist. But this guy is racist and stupid.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/05/trumps-ice-director-pick-says-he-has-a-superpower.html

“Of the wealth of Morgan’s quotes calling for immigration restrictions and a southern border wall, one from a Fox News appearance on January 14immediately stands out as his oddest statement on child migrants. “I’ve been to detention facilities where I’ve walked up to these individuals that are so-called minors, 17 or under,” Morgan told host Tucker Carlson. “I’ve looked at them — and I’ve looked at their eyes, Tucker — and I’ve said, ‘That is a soon-to-be MS-13 gang member.’ It’s unequivocal.”

Ms-13 is not a race.

Is Bblack(sic) Panther a racist term? How about the White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan????

Yep, that's my answer "Black is a race - "MS isn't. The directors comment was racist; no one should be surprised. Besides a childish giggle, do you have any thoughts on that? 

Image result for judge judy gif

As to the Klan, yep, they are racists. That wasn't the question.....is the name racist?  Please follow along with your point.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 44

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

@ManicProgressive.....................Keith Lawrence writes for the Los Angeles Times and Terry Keleher has been around for a long time, but I don't think either of them are experts other than in some minds. They are just saying what some ears and eyes want. Their opinions are no greater than anyone one else.    What I see here are this core group who want to come back with "RACIST" for anything that is posted by someone other than the ego strokers who give kudos to one another.

Wrong Keith Lawrence

Their explanation of structural racism is the simplest I could find. But it’s the accepted standard.

Related image

LOL....

They obviously contribute far more than "MS-13 isn't a race...."  No one suggested it was....  The director's comment was racist yet Cons don't seem to understand why.  Just like those who retorted with, "All Lives Matter, or was it, "All Lies Matter"?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 44

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Ms-13 is not a race.

Yep, that's my answer "Black is a race - "MS isn't. Besides a childish giggle, do you have any thoughts on that?

As to the Klan, yep, they are racists.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 44

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

Wrong Keith Lawrence

Related image

LOL....

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 44

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Ms-13 is not a race.

Is Bblack Panther a racist term? How about the White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan????

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 44

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

Wrong Keith Lawrence

Related image

LOL....

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 44

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Ms-13 is not a race.

You need to get your analogies straight.  He’s dehumanizing and stereotyping Latino youth by assuming they are gang members, or soon to be gang members. Just by looking at them. 

What you are saying is more like saying “criminals are not a race” if someone assumed they could look at black kids and know they were criminals.

O.K. then, he is a "dehumanizer" not a "racist". I made no mention of black kids - don't project your visions.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 44

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Ms-13 is not a race.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors