Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 11 of 44

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Racism is a power structure that provides power and advantage to one race. In our case, whites. It oppresses allothers. Racism is most dangerous when it has power. And appointing this man to a position of power is why his racism matters more than the racism of the average Joe on the street.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 44

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Was the question, "is the term White Knights,etc.a racist term, I'd say no, not the term just the people. Why did it take you two chances?  You were bound to get it rights since you had a 50/50 shot out of it.  Of course the term isn't racisit, just like "Obama is a black President" wasn't racist. Not sure why it takes some so long to grasp a simple point.....

It took two tries to work through the cutesy phrasing you employed. Sometimes straight forward without insults works well.

What "follow along" do you want??  Too late.....I stopped so you could catch up.  You're welcome.

O.K. - all caught up so, what "follow along do you want?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 44

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Racism is a power structure that provides power and advantage to one race. In our case, whites. It oppresses allothers. Racism is most dangerous when it has power. And appointing this man to a position of power is why his racism matters more than the racism of the average Joe on the street.

Right you are, TM and which is why blacks can't be racist in many situations,,,,most informed adults know that already, which of course ecludes most Fox viewers.

STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All

Right. They can be bigoted and prejudiced. Racist -  not so much.

So tired of the intellectual laziness.....

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 44

Tom5678:  but he only hires the best I thought! Oops. 

Of course. Trump is choosing the best Kakistocracy to staff the best Kleptocracy.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 44

@rk9152 wrote:

You are welcome. And thank you for, once again pointing out how the left uses words like "racism" as just automatics when posting about anyone connected to the Administration. In this case the guy was accurately alluding to the national roots of MS-13. Nothing racist in that.

Thanks "rk" for demonstrating Conservatives and Fox viewers have no understanding at all about racism, even when it's tattooed on their faces.  The Director's comment was racist, as your's was poorly informed.  MS-13 is a gang originated in L.A. to protect Salvadoran immigrants.  You wouldn't learn that on Fox or Limblah, but I consider sharing that with you a public service to all Fox viewers. You're welcome.....AGAIN!

STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 44

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Right you are, TM and which is why blacks can't be racist in many situations,,,,most informed adults know that already, which of course ecludes most Fox viewers.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 44

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

@ManicProgressive.....................Keith Lawrence writes for the Los Angeles Times and Terry Keleher has been around for a long time, but I don't think either of them are experts other than in some minds. They are just saying what some ears and eyes want. Their opinions are no greater than anyone one else.    What I see here are this core group who want to come back with "RACIST" for anything that is posted by someone other than the ego strokers who give kudos to one another.

Wrong Keith Lawrence

https://www.linkedin.com/in/keith-lawrence-a684225

Their explanation of structural racism is the simplest I could find. But it’s the accepted standard.

Well, there IS that......

Related image

LOL....

Yep, LOL and a silly flick are great intellectual contributions to the issue.

They obviously contribute far more than "MS-13 isn't a race...."  No one suggested it was....  The director's comment was racist yet Cons don't seem to understand why.  Just like those who retorted with, "All Lives Matter, or was it, "All Lies Matter"?

A good point reasonable people understand that the guy is not a racist and the term is only used as a slam against the Administration.

However you were wrong in "Cons don't seem to understand why". We understand why the topic title is what it is - the hate-filled left loves words like racist, sexist, alt-right, Nazi, fascist,etc. They are their "go-to" words when they are overwhelmed with the need to be offensive.

Let's see....the racist one COULD have looked in their eye's and said, "I see the next President of the US"; or, the next Leader of the Senate; or a srgeon(sic) at Mayo Clinic; Or a sargeant of the LA police department.....but he didn't.  Hflected in others.  Of COURSE many Conservatives just don't get it.  Just as you pointed out.  Thank you!

You are welcome. And thank you for, once again pointing out how the left uses words like "racism" as just automatics when posting about anyone connected to the Administration. In this case the guy was accurately alluding to the national roots of MS-13. Nothing racist in that.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 44

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 44

@rk9152 wrote:

Was the question, "is the term White Knights,etc.a racist term, I'd say no, not the term just the people. Why did it take you two chances?  You were bound to get it rights since you had a 50/50 shot out of it.  Of course the term isn't racisit, just like "Obama is a black President" wasn't racist. Not sure why it takes some so long to grasp a simple point.....

What "follow along" do you want??  Too late.....I stopped so you could catch up.  You're welcome.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 44

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

@ManicProgressive.....................Keith Lawrence writes for the Los Angeles Times and Terry Keleher has been around for a long time, but I don't think either of them are experts other than in some minds. They are just saying what some ears and eyes want. Their opinions are no greater than anyone one else.    What I see here are this core group who want to come back with "RACIST" for anything that is posted by someone other than the ego strokers who give kudos to one another.

Wrong Keith Lawrence

https://www.linkedin.com/in/keith-lawrence-a684225

Their explanation of structural racism is the simplest I could find. But it’s the accepted standard.

Well, there IS that......

Related image

LOL....

Yep, LOL and a silly flick are great intellectual contributions to the issue.

They obviously contribute far more than "MS-13 isn't a race...."  No one suggested it was....  The director's comment was racist yet Cons don't seem to understand why.  Just like those who retorted with, "All Lives Matter, or was it, "All Lies Matter"?

A good point reasonable people understand that the guy is not a racist and the term is only used as a slam against the Administration.

However you were wrong in "Cons don't seem to understand why". We understand why the topic title is what it is - the hate-filled left loves words like racist, sexist, alt-right, Nazi, fascist,etc. They are their "go-to" words when they are overwhelmed with the need to be offensive.

Let's see....the racist one COULD have looked in their eye's and said, "I see the next President of the US"; or, the next Leader of the Senate; or a srgeon at Mayo Clinic; Or a sargeant of the LA police department.....but he didn't.  Hflected in others.  Of COURSE many Conservatives just don't get it.  Just as you pointed out.  Thank you!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit