@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

What is wrong with people? 

We just had a white cop here use the n word. She was being filmed by several people and had her own body camera on.  

Idiots. 

Hate is fueled by idiocy....

The Montgomery County one is interesting. As she said, she was just repeating their word.

That raises the issue - do specific races own specific words and if a member of an different race uses it, is it cultural appropriation?

And then we have "dick eater" would that makes them sexists. If so - how does sexist compare to sexist in the "I'm upset" scale of things?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=456&v=Tv70kvMStC8

White people cannot use the n word. Never. 

And cultural appropriation? You are accusing black people of cultural appropriation by taking that word away from whites? Wow.

Cerainly(sic) not. I believe that we all speak English and all words are available to all people. Your comment about the N word is racist in that it makes different rules for different people depending on their skin color.

Absolutely unbelievable that anyone would go there.

It is unbelievable that one would not consider the total situation. preferring instead to just go the "bad cop-bad-cop" route along with the "white guilt" game.

Did she not simply refer to something one of the guys had said? Why is quoting him wrong?

I fully understand the history of and the offensive nature of the N-word. But - if it is a no-no, it should be to everyone. To say otherwise would be racist.

You posted the following earlier, take heed to it:

" just looking for one more negative to whine about."

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Re: Racist School Teachers with Noose are Suspended

Message 42 of 60

I would say (guess) more white people through the ages were hanged than black people... so should I as a white person be offened? 

I'm of Irish decent, should I be offended by potatoes? or wiskey? or the English, both killed many Irish. 

I get the symbolism of things, but it's time to get over such foolishness. 

MAGA

Libs are so dense they have gravitational pull
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 43 of 60

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
I'm OK with cracker. Has a historical connotation as it relates to Florida cowboys who used whip to herd cattle.

There is even an event every year in Florida along the "Cracker Trail".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_Cracker_Trail

There is history about "words" and again... the good, the bad and the ugly. History is history.

And there is history about noose's, and some choose to use that history to "joke" about something offensive to most. FOUR suspended teachers and a suspended principle....jokes on them, eh?  Fools!

Nope - the worst and most evil joke of all is on the children that those five have taught prejudice, bigotry, and racism to - before they were exposed as racist white trash...

44>dolt45
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 44 of 60

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
I'm OK with cracker. Has a historical connotation as it relates to Florida cowboys who used whip to herd cattle.

There is history about "words" and again... the good, the bad and the ugly. History is history.

And there is history about noose's, and some choose to use that history to "joke" about something offensive to most. FOUR suspended teachers and a suspended principle....jokes on them, eh?  Fools!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 45 of 60

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

We just had a white cop here use the n word. She was being filmed by several people and had her own body camera on.  

Idiots. 

The Montgomery County one is interesting. As she said, she was just repeating their word.

That raises the issue - do specific races own specific words and if a member of an different race uses it, is it cultural appropriation?

And then we have "dick eater" would that makes them sexists. If so - how does sexist compare to sexist in the "I'm upset" scale of things?

White people cannot use the n word. Never. 

And cultural appropriation? You are accusing black people of cultural appropriation by taking that word away from whites? Wow.

Cerainly(sic) not. I believe that we all speak English and all words are available to all people. Your comment about the N word is racist in that it makes different rules for different people depending on their skin color.

Absolutely unbelievable that anyone would go there.

It is unbelievable that one would not consider the total situation. preferring instead to just go the "bad cop-bad-cop" route along with the "white guilt" game.

Did she not simply refer to something one of the guys had said? Why is quoting him wrong?

I fully understand the history of and the offensive nature of the N-word. But - if it is a no-no, it should be to everyone. To say otherwise would be racist.

Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Message 46 of 60

Libs are so dense they have gravitational pull
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 47 of 60

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Idiots. 

Are you somehow trying to minimize things or somehow defend those actions?

Certainly not. However if you watched the whole thing you would see her attempting to keep things calm and maintain her sense of humor amid much provocation.

And, remember she was just commenting on the guy's own words.

Sometimes it makes sense to see things in context rather than just looking for one more negative to whine about.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 48 of 60

Linda Brandts

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 49 of 60

@afisher wrote:

Not confused just wants to distract.    Remember they always say that they are not racists or white nationalists.   Shall I just call them a cracker everytime someone  attempts the distraction, that racial  slurs are just words?

Not "just words". But also not  "just words good/bad depending on the color of your skin".

Now that sounds well balanced, hardly racist or white nationalist or cracker and certainly not a distraction (except to those who want to overlook common sense and obsess over race).

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 50 of 60

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Someone is sadly confused....   SURPRISE!!!

And someone is being insulting rather than specific as to their point ...... NO SURPRISE!!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors