Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Racist School Teachers with Noose are Suspended

Message 21 of 60

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I wonder WHO will post the next racism posting? I wonder WHO will post the next hate the cops posting?

YOU KNOW WHO!

I wonder why you want racist incidents to be kept hidden. 

I don't want them hidden but I don't see the need to stir up racism and hate like the left seem to do!  Some just act like little kids spreading gasoline on small sparks until there is a big fire. The left seem to want to retain the party of hate title.

The racist act itself "stirs up racism", not the person pointing it out and bringing attention to it.  Wrongs should be pointed out repeatedly until they are corrected. Ignoring them won't make them go away.

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 22 of 60

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I wonder WHO will post the next racism posting? I wonder WHO will post the next hate the cops posting?

YOU KNOW WHO!

I don't want them hidden but I don't see the need to stir up racism and hate like the left seem to do!  Some just act like little kids spreading gasoline on small sparks until there is a big fire. The left seem to want to retain the party of hate title.

Talking about racism doesn’t stir it up. Talking about it acknowledges it happens, so that we can stop it.  You can’t change what you don’t acknowledge. 

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 23 of 60

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Actually I do get the symbolism... and I understand and agree with the teachers getting a suspension.  However I also believe sticks and stones break my bones but symbols never hurt me. Part of the maturation process is not letting untethered immature emotions allow the past...  to control the present. 

Logic is organized thought ... wisdom is an organized life.  

Teachers are people too and make mistakes. 

Yep sometimes mistakes are made. MIstakes often result in a penalty, The teacher made a mistake (a racist one) and received a penalty. Now many on the Right whines. I don't understand.

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 24 of 60

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

YOU KNOW WHO!

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 25 of 60

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

YOU KNOW WHO!

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 26 of 60

YOU KNOW WHO!

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 27 of 60

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Who defends the KKK?

Why, that would be REPUBLICANS.

That is an offensive......."misstatement".

Who is trying to defend the teacher who displayed the noose?

Why, that would also be REPUBLCIANS.

Which Republicans defended? Sounds like another of your "those" facts.

Who constantly crys about exposing racisism being racist?

Why once more its the REPUBLICANS.

More nonsense. I think you might be referring to those calling out the "white guilt" cult.

Who is fuelling racism and hatred across America?

You guessed it -

Those practicing the politics of division via identity politics and the "white guilt" cult. Can you imagine someone sitting around looking for something to get upset about involving  racism or sexism anywhere in the world? That is sick.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 28 of 60

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

It is unbelievable that one would not consider the total situation. preferring instead to just go the "bad cop-bad-cop" route along with the "white guilt" game.

Did she not simply refer to something one of the guys had said? Why is quoting him wrong?

I fully understand the history of and the offensive nature of the N-word. But - if it is a no-no, it should be to everyone. To say otherwise would be racist.

Chas - Any thoughts on the incredible logic I offered above?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 29 of 60

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Here we see the same thing posted day after day - race baiting and anti cop postings.  Some just can't get enough hate out of their system.  Yep, it's a hoot that conservatives embrace hate so much, it tires them to see their hate day in a day out.  Bless their hearts.

It took you this much time to figure out who posts all the racial stuff and the hate cop stuff.  I guess you would call the Democrat party the party of HATE!

Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Message 30 of 60

Racism is just another malignant immoral form of misguided judgement. Liberals do it all the time to anyone, having another view point. 

Libs are so dense they have gravitational pull
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors