Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Racist School Teachers with Noose are Suspended

Message 1 of 60

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Racism isn’t mere “negativity.” It’s a system that oppressesxand kills. To ignore it is amoral. 

That's how it is with members of the tRump system.  (who also intend to oppress and kill all who don't join them)

The majority kicked the Brits out nearly two hundred fifty years ago - and about a hundred fifty years ago made the **bleep bleepers** who wanted to retain slavery straighten up and act like Americans...

Guess we will find out whether the majority of American Citizens are willing to permit tRump to continue in his unConstitutional and unAmerican attempt to be a fascist dictator - won't we?

1779982_428438057287780_1082072504_n.png

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 60

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I wonder WHO will post the next racism posting? I wonder WHO will post the next hate the cops posting?

YOU KNOW WHO!

I wonder why you want racist incidents to be kept hidden. 

I don't want them hidden but I don't see the need to stir up racism and hate like the left seem to do!  Some just act like little kids spreading gasoline on small sparks until there is a big fire. The left seem to want to retain the party of hate title.

The racist act itself "stirs up racism", not the person pointing it out and bringing attention to it.  Wrongs should be pointed out repeatedly until they are corrected. Ignoring them won't make them go away.

Except when a particular person "stirs up racism" by bringing it up daily, you know like beating a dead horse.  When you are so obsessed with racism and "bad cops" that every post you author is about that and anyone who doesn't agree 100% is called a racist. I guess when you are racist yourself, you are obsessed with racism.

Racism isn't a "horse" and it isn't "dead", sadly it's alive and in action today.  Anyone pointing out racist actions, even daily (which is very easy since it happens daily) isn't "stirring up racism", they are just pointing it out like anything wrong (including the bad actions of a minority of police persons) should be pointed out. There have been many topics posted by Centrist that weren't about racism or bad cops, sorry you missed them.

I haven't read a post where Centrist called anyone a racist, can you quote him please? Are you calling Centrist a racist?

I am NOT calling anyone a racist BUT anyone who keeps droning on about racism obviously has a fetish about racism. Same for cop haters. If you fit this category, you know who you are. Keep your hatred to yourself!

Hating bad behavior is bad. interesting.

What do you call it when people condone bad behavior? Love?

Phrased another way - what do you call it when someone doesn't constantly obsess over negativity as a way to attack others? - having a life?

Racism isn’t mere “negativity.” It’s a system that oppressesxand kills. To ignore it is amoral. 

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 60

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I wonder WHO will post the next racism posting? I wonder WHO will post the next hate the cops posting?

YOU KNOW WHO!

I don't want them hidden but I don't see the need to stir up racism and hate like the left seem to do!  Some just act like little kids spreading gasoline on small sparks until there is a big fire. The left seem to want to retain the party of hate title.

The racist act itself "stirs up racism", not the person pointing it out and bringing attention to it.  Wrongs should be pointed out repeatedly until they are corrected. Ignoring them won't make them go away.

Except when a particular person "stirs up racism" by bringing it up daily, you know like beating a dead horse.  When you are so obsessed with racism and "bad cops" that every post you author is about that and anyone who doesn't agree 100% is called a racist. I guess when you are racist yourself, you are obsessed with racism.

Racism isn't a "horse" and it isn't "dead", sadly it's alive and in action today.  Anyone pointing out racist actions, even daily (which is very easy since it happens daily) isn't "stirring up racism", they are just pointing it out like anything wrong (including the bad actions of a minority of police persons) should be pointed out. There have been many topics posted by Centrist that weren't about racism or bad cops, sorry you missed them.

I haven't read a post where Centrist called anyone a racist, can you quote him please? Are you calling Centrist a racist?

I am NOT calling anyone a racist BUT anyone who keeps droning on about racism obviously has a fetish about racism. Same for cop haters. If you fit this category, you know who you are. Keep your hatred to yourself!

Phrased another way - what do you call it when someone doesn't constantly obsess over negativity as a way to attack others? - having a life?

What would the term be for obsessing over support for a politician who is a cowardly, lying (10,000 so far), serial adulterer, a fraud and charlatan who is in thrall to Russians?

Is that something a Patriotic American Citizen would do?

44>dolt45
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 60

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

It's a hoot to see those who support the KKK, White Supremacists, Nazi's and Alt-Right whine about those who cite/expose these miscreants.  Quite telling.

IMHO, racists are stirred up by others pointing out racist acts. Perhaps some others are too.

Years ago GOPers created Heritage Foundation to invent logical arguments to support Republican policy.

That failed as said policies lack logic, so they turned to finding ways to deflect exposure of their core values - Wealth and power defended by racism and ignorance.

This latest scam of claiming those who expose racism are somehow racist is one of the least intelligent but most repeated tactics they've come up with.

That is quite a package - you forgot the Reagan tax cuts and Fox.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 60

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

YOU KNOW WHO!

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 60

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

It's a hoot to see those who support the KKK, White Supremacists, Nazi's and Alt-Right whine about those who cite/expose these miscreants.  Quite telling.

So you support the KKK, White Supremacists and posting about it makes you feel better?

Image result for big yawn gif

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 60

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

This latest scam of claiming those who expose racism are somehow racist is one of the least intelligent but most repeated tactics they've come up with.

Sounds familiar, eh Scout?

Clinton sure called that one right, didn't she !

Yes she did....just like when she said he didn't have the demeaner to be President....

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 60

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

YOU KNOW WHO!

So you support the KKK, White Supremacists and posting about it makes you feel better?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 60

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Clinton sure called that one right, didn't she !

Only Thing Man Learns From History Is Man Learns Nothing From History
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 60

@Olderscout66 wrote:

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Pen Pal Safety

Take pen pal safety precautions.
Learn more.