Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

Racism ‘Is A Goal’

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/arizona-republic-editorial-arpaio-pardon?utm_source=fark&utm_m...

 

‘Arizona Republic’ Slams Arpaio Pardon: Trump Made It Clear Racism ‘Is A Goal’

 

Arizona’s largest newspaper on Friday slammed Donald Trump for using his first presidential pardon to absolve former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio of a criminal contempt of court conviction.

 

Racism is a goal, among other things.

Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@umbarch64 wrote:

 

Wanna quit being absurd?  The audience is getting tired. 

 

Again, run out of ideas, resort to insults. The audience does have "scroll" capabilities.


 


Yep ............... and I "scroll" right past most of the sublime insults that you post.


 


And yet, here you are. I should be flattered by your obsession with me. If only you could engage in intelligent discussion, it would be so much more enjoyable. After all, one comes to a "discussion board" to discuss.


So when are you going to start offering your own intelligent adult discussion?


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
0 Kudos
621 Views
3
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@umbarch64 wrote:

 

Wanna quit being absurd?  The audience is getting tired. 

 

Again, run out of ideas, resort to insults. The audience does have "scroll" capabilities.


 


Yep ............... and I "scroll" right past most of the sublime insults that you post.


 


And yet, here you are. I should be flattered by your obsession with me. If only you could engage in intelligent discussion, it would be so much more enjoyable. After all, one comes to a "discussion board" to discuss.


So when are you going to start offering your own intelligent adult discussion?


You may have noticed that this is another one of those very long chain letters. Has you taken the trouble to look at the earlier entries I'm sure you would have found the intelligent adult discussions you claim to want. But instead you contribution to the discussion is, "So when are you going to start offering your own intelligent adult discussion"?

 

But, if it is discussion you want, how about, "What similarity do you see between the Tea Party and the Kluxers"?  Can you come with something deeper than, "Birds of a feather"?

0 Kudos
599 Views
2
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

RK9152 wrote--But, if it is discussion you want, how about, "What similarity do you see between the Tea Party and the Kluxers"?  Can you come with something deeper than, "Birds of a feather"?-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I see more similarities between the Kluxers and the Antifas. The tea Pary that I associated with was peaceful and nonviolent.  The Kluxers and the antifas are violent and should be classified as terrorists. The Antifas are so violent (as witness recently in California) that even Nancy Pelosi came out against their violence.

 
0 Kudos
591 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@easyed598 wrote:

RK9152 wrote--But, if it is discussion you want, how about, "What similarity do you see between the Tea Party and the Kluxers"?  Can you come with something deeper than, "Birds of a feather"?-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I see more similarities between the Kluxers and the Antifas. The tea Pary that I associated with was peaceful and nonviolent.  The Kluxers and the antifas are violent and should be classified as terrorists. The Antifas are so violent (as witness recently in California) that even Nancy Pelosi came out against their violence.

 

That is true, ed. but our haters just have to hate.

0 Kudos
568 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Both Hitler and Der Trumper campaigned on the vilification of minorities. For Hitler it was Gypsies/Romani and Jews. For Der Trumper it was Mexicans and Muslims

 

Both Hitler and Der Trumper used the power of their office to attack those vilified minorities. Hitler with seizing property and Der Trumper with deportation, which makes it very unlikely you will be able to retain any significant property you owned. Anyone looked into what is happening to property owned by the undocumented workers who've lived and worked in America for decades and are now being deported?

 

Both Hitler and Der Trumper used the power of their mob of followers to attack their critics. Hitler sent Hitler Junge to beat up Catholic youth groups and his brown shirts to beat up Jews. Der Trumper applauds his Nazis and KKK supporters who beat up anti fascist protesters.

 

Both Hitler and Der Trumper use the power of their office to discriminate against the LGBT community, Hitler by first denying them civil service jobs, later by putting them in his camps. Der Trumper has begun the process by denying them military service, which is one of the first things Hitler did to the Jews.

 

Both Hitler and Der Trumper have little patience for the actual work of Governing, much perferring the roar of adoring crowds and so far the only difference is Hitler's crowds got bigger while Der Trumper's are dwindling, so he lies about their size.

 

Anyubody STILL want to claim there are no striking similarities between Der Fuhrer and Der Trumper?

Honored Social Butterfly

OLDERSCOUT- WROTE-Anyubody STILL want to claim there are no striking similarities between Der Fuhrer and Der Trumper?-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------SURE ,Only Der Demented Dems believe that.

0 Kudos
594 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@Olderscout66 wrote:

Both Hitler and Der Trumper campaigned on the vilification of minorities. For Hitler it was Gypsies/Romani and Jews. For Der Trumper it was Mexicans and Muslims

 

Both Hitler and Der Trumper used the power of their office to attack those vilified minorities. Hitler with seizing property and Der Trumper with deportation, which makes it very unlikely you will be able to retain any significant property you owned. Anyone looked into what is happening to property owned by the undocumented workers who've lived and worked in America for decades and are now being deported?

 

Both Hitler and Der Trumper used the power of their mob of followers to attack their critics. Hitler sent Hitler Junge to beat up Catholic youth groups and his brown shirts to beat up Jews. Der Trumper applauds his Nazis and KKK supporters who beat up anti fascist protesters.

 

Both Hitler and Der Trumper use the power of their office to discriminate against the LGBT community, Hitler by first denying them civil service jobs, later by putting them in his camps. Der Trumper has begun the process by denying them military service, which is one of the first things Hitler did to the Jews.

 

 

Both Hitler and Der Trumper have little patience for the actual work of Governing, much perferring the roar of adoring crowds and so far the only difference is Hitler's crowds got bigger while Der Trumper's are dwindling, so he lies about their size.

 

Anyubody STILL want to claim there are no striking similarities between Der Fuhrer and Der Trumper?


Lie after lie. It is hard to tell how much is caused by Trump's position as a Capitalist as opposed to a wealth redistributer and how much is motivated by his terminating the march towards Marxism. But, there is a plethora of blind hatred. It's gotten to where facts and reality are totally discarded to make room for the hatred.

Examples:

1) Both vilified minorities - not Trump. He deals with illegal immigrants an people from nations that Obama said needed additional scrutiny.

2) Use of office - See above.

3) The mob. Trump is using "the people" - it is you radicals using antifa brownshirts.

4) LGBT - what do you see as the mission of the military, defense of the nation or social experimentation. Historical issue - what operations did Hitler deny the Jews??

5) Approval of the crowds - what pol doesn't?

60 Yes - this "Anyubody" does.

 

This obsession with Hitler and the Nazis isn't healthy. Try to move on from the "Der Trumper" silliness and deal with the realities of today and here.

0 Kudos
531 Views
0
Report
Trusted Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@umbarch64 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 

Wanna quit being absurd?  The audience is getting tired. 

 

Again, run out of ideas, resort to insults. The audience does have "scroll" capabilities.


 


Insults?  Really?  And I wasn't even trying.  I'll do better next time.   I do hope the audience has enough patience remaining to actually use their "scroll" capabilities...shouldn't take long to see what's imagined and what's contrived.  


 

0 Kudos
546 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Is that the MO of the left to have racism as a goal?  They seem to be doing a good job at dividing the races.  A++

0 Kudos
421 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Is that the MO of the left to have racism as a goal?  They seem to be doing a good job at dividing the races.  A++


Of course.

 

Their entire Party line is based of divisions between Americans and "victims". They rode that pony a little too long and have suffered the consequences.

 

Some Party leaders are trying to find a different Party identity but seem to be having a problem.

0 Kudos
412 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Isn't the pardon of Joe a stretch to say it's racism? I could see the argument that the executive branch is usurping authority of the judiciary, but racism? To me that's crazy.

By in large most pardons, since Roman times, has controversy. No president has ever gotten full support for who they pardon, but no one denies they have the right.

It'll be interesting to see if Ole' Joe gets a position in Trumps white house. Think about the heads exploding all over the place! and he might just do it for **bleep**z and giggles.

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
0 Kudos
438 Views
6
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Isn't the pardon of Joe a stretch to say it's racism? I could see the argument that the executive branch is usurping authority of the judiciary, but racism? To me that's crazy.

By in large most pardons, since Roman times, has controversy. No president has ever gotten full support for who they pardon, but no one denies they have the right.

It'll be interesting to see if Ole' Joe gets a position in Trumps white house. Think about the heads exploding all over the place! and he might just do it for **bleep**z and giggles.

You may recall that during the campaign the very, very, long bumper sticker of the left said that candidate Trump was a "racist, sexist, xenophobe, homophobe". Since then they have, of course, added "Nazi, Fascist, Kluxer".

 

So, without thinking, they just pick one and throw it out.

 

I'm surprised that "homophobe" didn't get in there because of the pink uniforms.

0 Kudos
413 Views
5
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Sheriff Joe was pardoned by Der Trumper for Contempt of Court.

 

The contempt charge was because Sheriff Joe refused to STOP using racial profiling when enforcing the law in his  county.

 

Racial profiling is RACIST. Joe ordered his officers to question and detain anyone they suspected of being an illegal alien, and NOBODY was picked up because an officer thought they might have snuck over the border from Canada, or flown in from Scotland. It was 100% because their skin was brown. That's RACISM, assuming criminality based on national origin.

 

Der Trumper pardoned Joe because Der Trumper SUPPORTS AND PROMOTES RACISM - he does it by tweet, in his speeches and in the policies he pursues.

 

Nothing to do with bumperstickers, everything to do with your Racist POTUS.

Honored Social Butterfly


@Olderscout66 wrote:

Sheriff Joe was pardoned by Der Trumper for Contempt of Court.

 

The contempt charge was because Sheriff Joe refused to STOP using racial profiling when enforcing the law in his  county.

 

Racial profiling is RACIST. Joe ordered his officers to question and detain anyone they suspected of being an illegal alien, and NOBODY was picked up because an officer thought they might have snuck over the border from Canada, or flown in from Scotland. It was 100% because their skin was brown. That's RACISM, assuming criminality based on national origin.

 

Der Trumper pardoned Joe because Der Trumper SUPPORTS AND PROMOTES RACISM - he does it by tweet, in his speeches and in the policies he pursues.

 

Nothing to do with bumperstickers, everything to do with your Racist POTUS.


Yes, "racist" has been part of the long bumper sticker from the get-go. No one ever supports it, it is just taken as a given.

 

"SUPPORTS AND PROMOTES RACISM" - that is a pretty powerful statement (and in CAPS too). Can you support it??

0 Kudos
419 Views
3
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Sheriff Joe was pardoned by Der Trumper for Contempt of Court.

 

The contempt charge was because Sheriff Joe refused to STOP using racial profiling when enforcing the law in his  county.

 

Racial profiling is RACIST. Joe ordered his officers to question and detain anyone they suspected of being an illegal alien, and NOBODY was picked up because an officer thought they might have snuck over the border from Canada, or flown in from Scotland. It was 100% because their skin was brown. That's RACISM, assuming criminality based on national origin.

 

Der Trumper pardoned Joe because Der Trumper SUPPORTS AND PROMOTES RACISM - he does it by tweet, in his speeches and in the policies he pursues.

 

Nothing to do with bumperstickers, everything to do with your Racist POTUS.


Yes, "racist" has been part of the long bumper sticker from the get-go. No one ever supports it, it is just taken as a given.

 

"SUPPORTS AND PROMOTES RACISM" - that is a pretty powerful statement (and in CAPS too). Can you support it??


I don't need to - Der Trumper did it for me. Sheriff Joe was guilty of RACISM, which is why the Courts ordered him to cease and desist. He ignored the Court and continued his racist policy, and was charged with contempt of Court. Der Trumper supports those who violate the law in pursuit of racist policies so he gave Joe a Presidential Pardon, proving beyond a shadow of doubt that he and Joe are RACISTS and proud of it and will continue to pursue Racist policies and actions..

Honored Social Butterfly


@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Sheriff Joe was pardoned by Der Trumper for Contempt of Court.

 

The contempt charge was because Sheriff Joe refused to STOP using racial profiling when enforcing the law in his  county.

 

Racial profiling is RACIST. Joe ordered his officers to question and detain anyone they suspected of being an illegal alien, and NOBODY was picked up because an officer thought they might have snuck over the border from Canada, or flown in from Scotland. It was 100% because their skin was brown. That's RACISM, assuming criminality based on national origin.

 

Der Trumper pardoned Joe because Der Trumper SUPPORTS AND PROMOTES RACISM - he does it by tweet, in his speeches and in the policies he pursues.

 

Nothing to do with bumperstickers, everything to do with your Racist POTUS.


Yes, "racist" has been part of the long bumper sticker from the get-go. No one ever supports it, it is just taken as a given.

 

"SUPPORTS AND PROMOTES RACISM" - that is a pretty powerful statement (and in CAPS too). Can you support it??


I don't need to - Der Trumper did it for me. Sheriff Joe was guilty of RACISM, which is why the Courts ordered him to cease and desist. He ignored the Court and continued his racist policy, and was charged with contempt of Court. Der Trumper supports those who violate the law in pursuit of racist policies so he gave Joe a Presidential Pardon, proving beyond a shadow of doubt that he and Joe are RACISTS and proud of it and will continue to pursue Racist policies and actions..


It is not RACIST to defend a Sheriff who pursues actions dealing with illegal immigrants. It isn't his fault that the illegal immigrants are mostly of a different RACE. So defending our nation from those here illegally regardless of RACE is hardly RACIST.

 

How typical of the radical left - see the RACE, not the illegality of the actions.

0 Kudos
528 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

I have no doubt Joe profiled. Call me crazy but he was looking for Mexicans and central Americans not Norwegians. He used policing techniques that essentially gave Obama the finger, and the DOJ was sent to sic him. The real issue was federal prosecutors argued that Mr. Arpaio willfully disobeyed a 2011 injunction barring him from ENFORCING federal immigration laws which by the way, he swore to do. Yup ... gave the feds the finger, the real issue. Joe was Patton with a badge.

DUI checkpoints, seat belt checkpoints, safety checkpoints. Ask everyone... ''are your an American Citizen"? kinda easy near the border.

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
0 Kudos
529 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

An opinion piece picked up from the blogosphere calls national security as a goal "racism as a goal" and, naturally, out comes the "Hitler" meme.

'

LOL LMAO, Brahahahaha. Did I miss any??

0 Kudos
451 Views
3
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

An opinion piece picked up from the blogosphere calls national security as a goal "racism as a goal" and, naturally, out comes the "Hitler" meme.

'

LOL LMAO, Brahahahaha. Did I miss any??


Yep, you've been missing the whole thing!


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
0 Kudos
564 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
0 Kudos
454 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Oh, yeah - that too.

0 Kudos
458 Views
0
Report
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png