Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: RW Trump & May - Ban Muslims & Internet

Message 11 of 12

RW Trump & May - Ban Muslims & Internet

I saw that.

Right-wing Lunatics like Trump & May continue to point at Boogey Men - try to get everyone to Hate them - as the problem and corrupting everyones freedoms and killing the people they point at as the answer

It's a well  know tactic, make people afraid so they'll be willing to sacrifice freedom for a promise of security, and in the end the people will have neither.

“Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”

Benjamin Franklin

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

RW Trump & May - Ban Muslims & Internet

Message 12 of 12

So lets see..............................

1. The Right-wing so far in the USA has told us sending American Soldiers to the Middle East to Die over the last 75 years 

A. Would keep us safe on the US Mainland - WRONG - 911 - Boston Bombing - San Bernadino - Orlando - Etc. 

2. Now the Ultra- Right Wing - Donald Trump & Theresa May are advocating that now that the Foreign Policies of both England & the USA of Fighting Them Over There - Will Protect US Over Here is a Proven LIE 

A. Banning All Muslims 

B. Banning the Internet 

Will now be the Right-wing - Keep US Safe Here Policy 

It's all BS

A. We have been throwing hundreds of thousands of people in Jail for Smoking Pot and Guess What - So Many People Want to Smoke Pot - Voters Everywhere are legalising Pot 

B. We tried throwing people in Jail because the Jesus Freaks told us Alcohol was the Root of All Evil - Voters Everywhere Legalised Alcohol 

Throwing People In Jail - Making Things illegal - Does Not Prevent Abuse 

Educating People - Providing Them Jobs & Stability & a Hopeful Future - Stops Violence 

I've seen this phenomenon work in my life a hundred times 

I am a Vietnam Veteran - I was sent to Vietnam to kill Communist and Wipe out Communism B4 it came to the US Mainland - France & Britain had tried the same thing for decades B4 - just like the USA was trying when they sent me to Vietnam and IT DIDN;T WORK

I lost friends in Vietnam - I still have friends who's minds and bodies were ruined in Vietnam 

Guess What - Anthony Bordain - A CNN Blowhard - Goes to Vietnam Multiple Times a Year to Advertise What a Wonderful Place Vietnam and it's people are today...........................

Dozens of Large American Manufacturers are in Vietnam today Educating the Vietnamese People and Providing their Jobs and Hope for their Future 

Communism brought the Vietnamese out of a Culture that included Centuries of Killing and into the 21st Century of Manufacturing & Technology 

Am I saying Communism is the Answer - Absolutley Not - but Tax Breaks for the Rich is not the answer either - Eductation & Jobs are the Answer 

Right-wing Lunatics like Trump & May continue to point at Boogey Men - try to get everyone to Hate them - as the problem and corrupting everyones freedoms and killing the people they point at as the answer

Stop The Madness - Educate Our People - Teach Them Self Worth - Defeat All Organized Religions who are also Finger Pointers and Money Grubbers

These are the Answers

Source - http://time.com/4804620/theresa-may-london-attack-speech/

Source -  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-london-travel-ban_us_5933441ce4b02478cb9c24ba?ncid=...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors