Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 31 of 54

ChasKy53:  Many trump supporters seem to be delusional.

Yes they are, and it won't change as long as they cling to sources of information that feeds them the nonsense they believe. Garbage in, garbage out.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 54

@easyed598wrote:

Alferd wrote - I'm a rational, logical honest and honorable American Citizen who would vote for Satan before voting for trump - at the very least, Satan would be vastly more competent than trump believes he is - that - and he wouldn't have to suck up to all those corrupt and deep to the bone evil fundamentalist/evangelical scumbags...-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So picking Satan over Trump and fundamentalist /evangelists makes you rational,honest and honorable  .That is definitely debatable. Billy Graham isn`t even cold yet and that is what you are espousing. This says a lot about you.

Wrong again dearie - Billy's corpse is undoubtedly refrigerated and below room temperature...

Billy was certainly earnest - he gets points for being steadfast - even though he was always so very wrong...

Billy's spawn - Franklin - demonstrated his moral turpitude and ethical bankruptcy by sucking up to that very un-christian multiply adulterous lying liddle donnie and his owner/operator - Putin - evidence that Franklin Graham is a financially motivated religious/political prostitute who can be bought...

Yeah - I agree that there's a superior consciousness/entity out there - but there's never been any question whatsoever that the writings of deeply flawed, fallible and corruptible humans have consistently, utterly, and completely failed to accurately describe her...

As your bible says - the first human and his mate were made in God's image - so the inescapable conclusion is that God is black - isn't she?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 54

@Panjandromwrote:

easyed598:   Get over it -Hillary Lost-Don`t have to worry about that malignant,narcisstic and incompetent woman being blackmailed by the Russians.

You must feel very relieved you don't have to deal with this wicked woman now, right? But don't sit back and relax just yet because what you have now is a malignant, narcissistic, incompetent man who is quite obviously vulnerable to blackmail by the Russians.  The unconscious projection here is priceless. I'm not sure if Orwell would feel vindicated or horrified. Maybe both. 🙂

Many trump supporters seem to be delusional.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 54

easyed598:   Get over it -Hillary Lost-Don`t have to worry about that malignant,narcisstic and incompetent woman being blackmailed by the Russians.

You must feel very relieved you don't have to deal with this wicked woman now, right? But don't sit back and relax just yet because what you have now is a malignant, narcissistic, incompetent man who is quite obviously vulnerable to blackmail by the Russians.  The unconscious projection here is priceless. I'm not sure if Orwell would feel vindicated or horrified. Maybe both. 🙂

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 54

Alferd wrote-I'm a rational, logical honest and honorable American Citizen who would vote for Satan before voting for trump - at the very least, Satan would be vastly more competent than trump believes he is - that - and he wouldn't have to suck up to all those corrupt and deep to the bone evil fundamentalist/evangelical scumbags...-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So picking Satan over Trump and fundamentalist /evangelists makes you rational,honest and honorable  .That is definitely debatable. Billy Graham isn`t even cold yet and that is what you are espousing. This says a lot about you.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 54

Alferd wrote-Not my problem - I didn't act contrary my country's best interests - and vote for a malignantly narcssistic and incompetent creature that is being blackmailed by Russians...----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Get over it -Hillary Lost-Don`t have to worry about that malignant,narcisstic and incompetent woman being blackmailed by the Russians.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 54

alferdpacker wrote

Either Joy Behar is correct - or she's not.

Either easyed598 is correct - or he's not.

Last anyone knew - neither is a licensed practicing psychiatrist..

easyed598 wrote

But knowing your mind set and had to choose everyone know which way you would go.There is your problem.

allferdpacker wrote

Not my problem - I didn't act contrary my country's best interests - and vote for a malignantly narcssistic and incompetent creature that is being blackmailed by Russians...

I'm a rational, logical honest and honorable American Citizen who would vote for Satan before voting for trump - at the very least, Satan would be vastly more competent than trump believes he is - that - and he wouldn't have to suck up to all those corrupt and deep to the bone evil fundamentalist/evangelical scumbags...

trump is the world's problem...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 54

Olderscout wrote-Very few - Lemontop doesn't have the cash - that's how he was able to declare bankruptcy 35 times - --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Trump declared bankruptcy 4 times and 2 that didn`t have his name .Not bad for someone who operated 135 businesses at one time or another and where half of all businesses fail. Real facts don`t matter to you ,so who is surprised when you make up your own facts.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 54

Alferd wrote-Either Joy Behar is correct - or she's not.

Either easyed598 is correct - or he's not.

Last anyone knew - neither is a licensed practicing psychiatrist..-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------But knowing your mind set and had to choose everyone know which way you would go.There is your problem.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 54

Panj wrote-I was going to ask why anyone would care what Joy Behar thinks about anything, but realized she must be on your People To Hate list----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Apparently she isn`t on yours and should be on everyone`s.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors