Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 21 of 54

Alferd wrote-Of course I think there's a greater consciousness out there - and of course I know better than to believe what flawed and fallible humans write and say about that greater consciousness...------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Well being one of those flawed individuals why don`t you enlighten us with your superior knowledge  and knowing better of what is true and what is false.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 54

Phyliss wrote-To defend trump and his anti-Anerican agenda  shows one’s lack of credibility, intelligence, understanding of the situation, and a clear lack of patriotism.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If you are going to slur us with these untruths,especially  not spell checking anti-Anerican, then you shouldn`t be surprised  if you will be accused of representing what you post.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 54

@easyed598wrote:

I can only conclude,by your original post ,that your female black  God created man first and then created the female in her own image. And you call Trump supporters delusional. LOL

I never said that the bible - or any other religious writing - written by flawed, fallible and biased males was an accurate representation of what actually happened, did I?

Of course not - that's because none of them ever were - or are - accurate.

Each writing of each religious belief is about 5% accurate - and 95% inaccurate.

IF any of the religious writings were divinely inspired - and divinely correct - they would also - through divine inspiration/self-correction - never have had any of the flaws that they still have - and persist in having - even though they are patently incorrect ancient misconceptions...

After all - wouldn't it be far less than a snap of the fingers for God to correct the errors in something that God - according to flawed and fallible humans - allegedly inspired to be divinely perfect and inerrant?

But - because all of those writings are merely from the imaginations of flawed and fallible humans...

Nope - they are not - and never have been - inerrant - or accurate - because fallible humans - as usual - got things messed up and only sorta kinda close - only sometimes...

Of course I think there's a greater consciousness out there - and of course I know better than to believe what flawed and fallible humans write and say about that greater consciousness...

Easy Peasy...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 54

Good news that some social media has decided to try for honesty, but with Der Trumper's removal of Net Nutrality, the KochBros will simply buy up all the bandwidth for their NRAGOPerbots, either developing their own lies or simply retweeting the excellent PsyOps Warfare material provide by Der Trumper's owner in the Kremlin.

Only solution is for Progressives and other people of good will to become one-issue voters: NO MORE NRAGOP! If we don't, rest assured the NRAGOP will once again drive the lofos to the poles in record numbers to support whatever wars Lemontop starts.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 54

I can only conclude,by your original post ,that your female black  God created man first and then created the female in her own image. And you call Trump supporters delusional. LOL

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 54

@easyed598wrote:

Alferd wrote - As your bible says - the first human and his mate were made in God's image - so the inescapable conclusion is that God is black - isn't she?---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Im sure your hoping your God is in the image of Maxine Walters but  I and the rest of the world  has a much higher standard.Do you ever read  your own post.How does this even make sense--First human ?His mate? and Isn`t she?

Thank you for the revealing post...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 54

Alferd wrote-As your bible says - the first human and his mate were made in God's image - so the inescapable conclusion is that God is black - isn't she?---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Im sure your hoping your God is in the image of Maxine Walters but  I and the rest of the world  has a much higher standard.Do you ever read  your own post.How does this even make sense--First human ?His mate? and Isn`t she?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 54

And didn’t we see a thread entitled” Hillary for Prison” sone time ago, posted by one of the Facist Five??

Yeah, I am pretty sure we did.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 54
  1.    Twitter has posted a change in TOS and Alt-Right whines - because of course they do.

Part of the change is that Twitter knows when an individual has multiple ID's and the company is no longer allowing a single individual to pimp their own tweet...so of course the Alt-Right is angry.

Adding to the Alt-Right burn, some one posted some nonsensense about an MSNBC broadcaster.    They attempted to smear the person based on a non-sortable database.   

While reviewing the updated Twitter TOS, a post caught my eye:   So here is the list of bots that The_donald has used and retweeted. 

Twitter recently provided congress with a list of 2,752 accounts it identified as "Russian trolls" and suspended.

That list is available here: https://democrats-intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/exhibit_b.pdf

Using BigQuery, I fetched every public Reddit submission linking to Twitter for 2016 and 2017.

Out of 2.9 million Reddit-Twitter submissions, I found 2,361 that linked to the accounts identified in the PDF above.

Here's the summary for those 2,361 submissions:

Twitter accounts linked to from Reddit:

Twitter account Reddit submissions

ten_gop1575
pamela_moore13435
todayinsyria143
southlonestar41
jenn_abrams33
warfareww32
crystal1johnson18
usa_gunslinger12
trayneshacole8
bleepthepolice7
realten_gop7
eleven_gop7
10_gop6
thefoundingson6
gloed_up5
novostidamask3
jeblary20163
blacktolive3
margosavazh3
blacknewsoutlet2
lavrovmuesli2
neworleanson1
worldnewspoli1
pigeontoday1
blk_voice1
blackmattersus1
march_for_trump1
inst_vets1
pamelakealer131
kadirovrussia1
tpartynews1

Top 20 subreddits by number of Reddit submissions

Subreddit submission count

The_Donald1702
syriancivilwar153
TheTwitterFeed80
The_Donald_Discuss70
td_uncensored59
PoliticsAll29
conspiracy23
news10
politics9
The_Europe9
HillaryForPrison9
JustProBlackThings8
Conservative8
russia8
sjwhate8
metacanada7
EnoughTrumpSpam7
worldnews6
POLITIC5
The_Donald_CA4

Twitter-Subreddit groupings. Top 20

Twitter Account Subreddit Submissions

ten_gopThe_Donald1279
pamela_moore13The_Donald332
todayinsyriasyriancivilwar131
ten_gopTheTwitterFeed62
ten_goptd_uncensored53
ten_gopThe_Donald_Discuss44
southlonestarThe_Donald36
pamela_moore13The_Donald_Discuss24
ten_gopPoliticsAll23
warfarewwsyriancivilwar20
jenn_abramsThe_Donald19
pamela_moore13TheTwitterFeed14
ten_gopconspiracy14
usa_gunslingerThe_Donald11
pamela_moore13conspiracy9
eleven_gopThe_Donald6
ten_gopEnoughTrumpSpam6
ten_gopThe_Europe6
bleepthepolicenews5
pamela_moore13PoliticsAll5

Number of Reddit submissions linking to Twitter-Russia trolls per day

https://i.imgur.com/FZsIPyG.png

Top 10 days with the most submissions:

2017-02-08    50
2017-02-10    42
2017-02-07    41
2017-02-13    36
2017-02-11    33
2017-06-03    31
2017-01-26    30
2017-01-30    29
2017-02-06    28
2017-02-12    26

This should make the ignoble donald supporters scratching their head and mumbling - how dare someone use search tools to identify all the information / by user who information spread the lies to them.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 54

What is sad is that more bots will show up, more lies and deceptions will be posted, and the brain-dead base will continue to propagate the propaganda on sites such as this with no thought all all to truthfulness or morality.  Sad, but we have seen that the analysts were right about the demographics of trump’s uneducated ignorant base. Yes, they are not very intelligent and easily manipulated, but also seem proud to possess no morality, and no decency and take a vlear stance against American values. 

This is obvious with regard to all the discredited articles that are posted on social media sites and in the spews of such fools as Hannity and that idiot Limbaugh, Republican representatives, the very ridiculous and ignorant and clueless base, and the idiot in chief himself. 

To defend trump and his anti-Anerican agenda  shows one’s lack of credibility, intelligence, understanding of the situation, and a clear lack of patriotism.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors