Honored Social Butterfly
Honored Social Butterfly

Yawn - still off topic...

Ah well - when some bots got purged, there isn't much that's actually on topic that can be posted...

44>dolt45
Honored Social Butterfly

Alferd wroteYawn - still off topic...

Ah well - when some bots got purged, there isn't much that's actually on topic that can be posted...

Have pity for Melania - she hasn't yet got rid of that ugly fat.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------No Bots that involved Russia collusion with Trump campaign. ------------------------------Have pity for the Clintons -Oh wait ,they deserve each other.
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

easyed598:  Dems are so concerned about Trump`s non-collusion relationship with Russia and completely ignore the DNC /Obama /Hillary connection with the Ruskies.

You really believe that nonsense, don't you? You're in for a rude awakening.

Honored Social Butterfly

easyed598:  Dems are so concerned about Trump`s non-collusion relationship with Russia and completely ignore the DNC /Obama /Hillary connection with the Ruskies.

Panj wrote-You really believe that nonsense, don't you? You're in for a rude awakening.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------And if I`m right will you still be whining.More is being revealed each day about the corruption we  had forn 8 years.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

@alferdpackerwrote:

@easyed598wrote:

Alferd wrote-Of course I think there's a greater consciousness out there - and of course I know better than to believe what flawed and fallible humans write and say about that greater consciousness...------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Well being one of those flawed individuals why don`t you enlighten us with your superior knowledge  and knowing better of what is true and what is false.

Why - it's absurdly simple and obvious - all religious writings and religions - being wholly man made, flawed, and corrupted by humans seeking wealth and power should be taken with at least a shovel full of salt.

They all have an equivalent of the Golden Rule - that's all that's ever been necessary...

Wrong. The Christian version is, "Do unto others as you would have done unto you."  The Jewish version is, "Don't do unto others as you would not have done unto you."  

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@aruzinskywrote:

@alferdpackerwrote:

@easyed598wrote:

Alferd wrote-Of course I think there's a greater consciousness out there - and of course I know better than to believe what flawed and fallible humans write and say about that greater consciousness...------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Well being one of those flawed individuals why don`t you enlighten us with your superior knowledge  and knowing better of what is true and what is false.

Why - it's absurdly simple and obvious - all religious writings and religions - being wholly man made, flawed, and corrupted by humans seeking wealth and power should be taken with at least a shovel full of salt.

They all have an equivalent of the Golden Rule - that's all that's ever been necessary...

Wrong. The Christian version is, "Do unto others as you would have done unto you."  The Jewish version is, "Don't do unto others as you would not have done unto you."  

Nitpicking - duly dismissed and ignored...

Vaya con huevos

44>dolt45
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

@alferdpackerwrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@alferdpackerwrote:

@easyed598wrote:

Vaya con huevos

Not nitpicking.  The last episode of Seinfeld was a criticism of the Jewish Golden Rule.  Some  attribute the Holocaust to the Jewish Golden Rule because many Jews stood idle instead of helping their comrades.  And, Schindler followed the Christian version of the Golden rule by saving many Jews.

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@aruzinskywrote:

@alferdpackerwrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@alferdpackerwrote:

@easyed598wrote:

Vaya con huevos

Not nitpicking.  The last episode of Seinfeld was a criticism of the Jewish Golden Rule.  Some  attribute the Holocaust to the Jewish Golden Rule because many Jews stood idle instead of helping their comrades.  And, Schindler followed the Christian version of the Golden rule by saving many Jews.

Off topic...

Has nothing to do with the topic of Russian bots getting purged, and resultant trumpetoonie whining...

Yes - as a matter of fact - I am allowed to go back on topic - whenever I please - without justifying it to anyone...

44>dolt45
Honored Social Butterfly

Duplicate deleted

44>dolt45
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Alferd wrote-Not my problem - I didn't act contrary my country's best interests - and vote for a malignantly narcssistic and incompetent creature that is being blackmailed by Russians...----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Get over it -Hillary Lost-Don`t have to worry about that malignant,narcisstic and incompetent woman being blackmailed by the Russians.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

easyed598:   Get over it -Hillary Lost-Don`t have to worry about that malignant,narcisstic and incompetent woman being blackmailed by the Russians.

You must feel very relieved you don't have to deal with this wicked woman now, right? But don't sit back and relax just yet because what you have now is a malignant, narcissistic, incompetent man who is quite obviously vulnerable to blackmail by the Russians.  The unconscious projection here is priceless. I'm not sure if Orwell would feel vindicated or horrified. Maybe both. 🙂

Honored Social Butterfly

@Panjandromwrote:

easyed598:   Get over it -Hillary Lost-Don`t have to worry about that malignant,narcisstic and incompetent woman being blackmailed by the Russians.

You must feel very relieved you don't have to deal with this wicked woman now, right? But don't sit back and relax just yet because what you have now is a malignant, narcissistic, incompetent man who is quite obviously vulnerable to blackmail by the Russians.  The unconscious projection here is priceless. I'm not sure if Orwell would feel vindicated or horrified. Maybe both. 🙂

Many trump supporters seem to be delusional.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Silver Conversationalist

ChasKy53:  Many trump supporters seem to be delusional.

Yes they are, and it won't change as long as they cling to sources of information that feeds them the nonsense they believe. Garbage in, garbage out.

Honored Social Butterfly

@Panjandromwrote:

Yes they are, and it won't change as long as they cling to sources of information that feeds them the nonsense they believe. Garbage in, garbage out.

Even if the Russian bots are gotten rid of, countless right wing idiots will repeat what the bots have posted for years to come.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@ChasKy53wrote:

@Panjandromwrote:

Even if the Russian bots are gotten rid of, countless right wing idiots will repeat what the bots have posted for years to come.

Since it is the objective of the Russian cyber war to weaken our nation, I do believe that the lw idiots will be as much as a factor. in fact, maybe more since negativity is their mainstay.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@Panjandromwrote:

Since it is the objective of the Russian cyber war to weaken our nation, I do believe that the lw idiots will be as much as a factor. in fact, maybe more since negativity is their mainstay.

Identifying the problems and providing solutions are not negative acts, unless you happen to want the problem to remain and the solution to be ignored.

The problem is Russians promoting Republicans because they long ago realized NRAGOPers seek to destroy our central Government and replace it with a Confederation of States, something that leaves Russia back in the "SuperPower" game by default. The solution ios to get the NRAGOP out of power and keep them out.

Silver Conversationalist

easyed598:  Joy Behar would support two of the 3 last comments.According to her ,you might be insane if you believe the first one.

I was going to ask why anyone would care what Joy Behar thinks about anything, but realized she must be on your People To Hate list. 🙂

Esteemed Social Butterfly

What is sad is that more bots will show up, more lies and deceptions will be posted, and the brain-dead base will continue to propagate the propaganda on sites such as this with no thought all all to truthfulness or morality.  Sad, but we have seen that the analysts were right about the demographics of trump’s uneducated ignorant base. Yes, they are not very intelligent and easily manipulated, but also seem proud to possess no morality, and no decency and take a vlear stance against American values. 

This is obvious with regard to all the discredited articles that are posted on social media sites and in the spews of such fools as Hannity and that idiot Limbaugh, Republican representatives, the very ridiculous and ignorant and clueless base, and the idiot in chief himself. 

To defend trump and his anti-Anerican agenda  shows one’s lack of credibility, intelligence, understanding of the situation, and a clear lack of patriotism.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Honored Social Butterfly

Phyliss wrote-To defend trump and his anti-Anerican agenda  shows one’s lack of credibility, intelligence, understanding of the situation, and a clear lack of patriotism.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If you are going to slur us with these untruths,especially  not spell checking anti-Anerican, then you shouldn`t be surprised  if you will be accused of representing what you post.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

1.    Twitter has posted a change in TOS and Alt-Right whines - because of course they do.

Part of the change is that Twitter knows when an individual has multiple ID's and the company is no longer allowing a single individual to pimp their own tweet...so of course the Alt-Right is angry.

Adding to the Alt-Right burn, some one posted some nonsensense about an MSNBC broadcaster.    They attempted to smear the person based on a non-sortable database.   

While reviewing the updated Twitter TOS, a post caught my eye:   So here is the list of bots that The_donald has used and retweeted. 

Twitter recently provided congress with a list of 2,752 accounts it identified as "Russian trolls" and suspended.

That list is available here: https://democrats-intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/exhibit_b.pdf

Using BigQuery, I fetched every public Reddit submission linking to Twitter for 2016 and 2017.

Out of 2.9 million Reddit-Twitter submissions, I found 2,361 that linked to the accounts identified in the PDF above.

Here's the summary for those 2,361 submissions:

Twitter accounts linked to from Reddit:

Twitter account Reddit submissions

ten_gop1575
pamela_moore13435
todayinsyria143
southlonestar41
jenn_abrams33
warfareww32
crystal1johnson18
usa_gunslinger12
trayneshacole8
bleepthepolice7
realten_gop7
eleven_gop7
10_gop6
thefoundingson6
gloed_up5
novostidamask3
jeblary20163
blacktolive3
margosavazh3
blacknewsoutlet2
lavrovmuesli2
neworleanson1
worldnewspoli1
pigeontoday1
blk_voice1
blackmattersus1
march_for_trump1
inst_vets1
pamelakealer131
kadirovrussia1
tpartynews1

Top 20 subreddits by number of Reddit submissions

Subreddit submission count

The_Donald1702
syriancivilwar153
TheTwitterFeed80
The_Donald_Discuss70
td_uncensored59
PoliticsAll29
conspiracy23
news10
politics9
The_Europe9
HillaryForPrison9
JustProBlackThings8
Conservative8
russia8
sjwhate8
metacanada7
EnoughTrumpSpam7
worldnews6
POLITIC5
The_Donald_CA4

Twitter-Subreddit groupings. Top 20

Twitter Account Subreddit Submissions

ten_gopThe_Donald1279
pamela_moore13The_Donald332
todayinsyriasyriancivilwar131
ten_gopTheTwitterFeed62
ten_goptd_uncensored53
ten_gopThe_Donald_Discuss44
southlonestarThe_Donald36
pamela_moore13The_Donald_Discuss24
ten_gopPoliticsAll23
warfarewwsyriancivilwar20
jenn_abramsThe_Donald19
pamela_moore13TheTwitterFeed14
ten_gopconspiracy14
usa_gunslingerThe_Donald11
pamela_moore13conspiracy9
eleven_gopThe_Donald6
ten_gopEnoughTrumpSpam6
ten_gopThe_Europe6
bleepthepolicenews5
pamela_moore13PoliticsAll5

Number of Reddit submissions linking to Twitter-Russia trolls per day

https://i.imgur.com/FZsIPyG.png

Top 10 days with the most submissions:

2017-02-08    50
2017-02-10    42
2017-02-07    41
2017-02-13    36
2017-02-11    33
2017-06-03    31
2017-01-26    30
2017-01-30    29
2017-02-06    28
2017-02-12    26

This should make the ignoble donald supporters scratching their head and mumbling - how dare someone use search tools to identify all the information / by user who information spread the lies to them.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Esteemed Social Butterfly

And didn’t we see a thread entitled” Hillary for Prison” sone time ago, posted by one of the Facist Five??

Yeah, I am pretty sure we did.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Honored Social Butterfly

Panj wrote-I was going to ask why anyone would care what Joy Behar thinks about anything, but realized she must be on your People To Hate list----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Apparently she isn`t on yours and should be on everyone`s.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Panjandromwrote:

easyed598:  Joy Behar would support two of the 3 last comments.According to her ,you might be insane if you believe the first one.

I was going to ask why anyone would care what Joy Behar thinks about anything, but realized she must be on your People To Hate list. 🙂

Not quite correct - she is the latest to provide something for the trumpsters to claim that Trump isn't really that bad.

Honored Social Butterfly

Gallup’s tracking poll, based on a three-day rolling average ending Sunday, put Trump’s average approval rating at 33 percent, the lowest of his presidency, with 62 percent disapproving of the job he’s doing — a new hi

Yep, POTUS The Worm has wiggled to a new high, but its a record that is destined to be broken many many times as more and more people understand NRAGOP has elected a Russian tool.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png