Honored Social Butterfly
Regular Social Butterfly
Honored Social Butterfly

@aruzinskywrote:

@alferdpackerwrote:

Twitter purged Russian bots, and Trump fans are crying as their followers vanish | Metro News

Twitter deleted 200,000 Russian troll tweets. Read them here.

Russian bots were active after the Florida shooting and the latest Mueller indictment

Can hardly wait to hear liddle donnie's lies and whines...

Good, because Russian sanctions are no longer needed.

Where's proof that SCOTUS will accept and rule upon?

Trump lies twice as often as he tells the truth - he obviously is untrustworthy.

44>dolt45
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Good news that some social media has decided to try for honesty, but with Der Trumper's removal of Net Nutrality, the KochBros will simply buy up all the bandwidth for their NRAGOPerbots, either developing their own lies or simply retweeting the excellent PsyOps Warfare material provide by Der Trumper's owner in the Kremlin.

Only solution is for Progressives and other people of good will to become one-issue voters: NO MORE NRAGOP! If we don't, rest assured the NRAGOP will once again drive the lofos to the poles in record numbers to support whatever wars Lemontop starts.

Honored Social Butterfly

@Olderscout66wrote:

Good news that some social media has decided to try for honesty, but with Der Trumper's removal of Net Nutrality, the KochBros will simply buy up all the bandwidth for their NRAGOPerbots, either developing their own lies or simply retweeting the excellent PsyOps Warfare material provide by Der Trumper's owner in the Kremlin.

Only solution is for Progressives and other people of good will to become one-issue voters: NO MORE NRAGOP! If we don't, rest assured the NRAGOP will once again drive the lofos to the poles in record numbers to support whatever wars Lemontop starts.

Considering your call for a one Party system and support for the Progressive Movement, why not just be honest and accept neoMarxism?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

This is really quite funny, because there are 2 separate things happening and the RW can't seem to be able to separate them....so we liberals just stand by and watch them melt.  

1    There was a purge on twitter because some idiot / trolls attempted to disrupt the opening of the movie Black Panthers - which was a box office hit over the week-end.

2.    Trolls also were punished by Twitter and Google for their nonsense regarding a U-tube hathed by some conspiracy theorist  that the Florida students protesting the death of their fellow students and teachers were not students.    That Utube has been blocked.   

The most current twitter tag ( for passed 24 hours) is about the blockage of twitter - and that is from the site that follows Russian Trolls.     Where the RW fits in....is that they are pretty much suckers for any thing that is sold to them by the far-right media "leaders".   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Regular Social Butterfly

@alferdpackerwrote:

Twitter purged Russian bots, and Trump fans are crying as their followers vanish | Metro News

Russian bots were active after the Florida shooting and the latest Mueller indictment

Then you shouldn't worry about the results of the greatest social experiment of all time.  According to you, some radical liberal will win the presidency in 2020 and everything will be business as usual, yawn.  We'll see.

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@aruzinskywrote:

@alferdpackerwrote:

Then you shouldn't worry about the results of the greatest social experiment of all time.  According to you, some radical liberal will win the presidency in 2020 and everything will be business as usual, yawn.  We'll see.

Yes, we will.

Vaya con huevos...

44>dolt45
Honored Social Butterfly

NYT did an expose on the business of buying bots in Jan.  https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/01/27/technology/social-media-bots.html

It will be a TL:DR for many, but one has to wonder how many Donald purchased?  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Honored Social Butterfly

@afisherwrote:

NYT did an expose on the business of buying bots in Jan.  https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/01/27/technology/social-media-bots.html

It will be a TL:DR for many, but one has to wonder how many Donald purchased?  

Very few - Lemontop doesn't have the cash - that's how he was able to declare bankruptcy 35 times - the court won't do that if you have assets and the lawyers on the other side are usually really good at "piercing the Corporate Veil" to uncover those assets. He doesn't  OWN all those properties with his name on them, he's at most a tenant/leaseholder.

BUT even if he had the cash, I'm sure his Kremlin bosses would've told him he should stick to telling outrageous lies to his lofo base, like "BUILD A WALL" and "BRING BACK COAL". and Moscow would take care of the technical stuff.

Honored Social Butterfly

Olderscout wrote-Very few - Lemontop doesn't have the cash - that's how he was able to declare bankruptcy 35 times - --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Trump declared bankruptcy 4 times and 2 that didn`t have his name .Not bad for someone who operated 135 businesses at one time or another and where half of all businesses fail. Real facts don`t matter to you ,so who is surprised when you make up your own facts.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Olderscout wrote-I'm sure his Kremlin bosses would've told him he should stick to telling outrageous lies to his lofo base, like "BUILD A WALL" and "BRING BACK COAL". and Moscow would take care of the technical stuff.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So you are sure?-guess you got your never heard  Moscow information from a dirty dossier--And the meltdown continues!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Trump losing followers??? His poling is higher than anytime during his Presidency. Real Clear Politics got him at 46%.----

RealClearPolitics - 2018 Latest Polls

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@easyed598wrote:

Trump losing followers??? His poling is higher than anytime during his Presidency. Real Clear Politics got him at 46%.----

RealClearPolitics - 2018 Latest Polls

Did I post that trump was losing followers?

Nope - sure didn't.   

Posted that his followers/supporters were losing bots posing as followers...

I'm a real honest-to-god patriot.... I never did support trump - and never will...

44>dolt45
Honored Social Butterfly

Alferd wrote-I'm a real honest-to-god patriot.... I never did support trump - and never will...-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Joy Behar would support two of the 3 last comments.According to her ,you might be insane if you believe the first one.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@easyed598wrote:

Alferd wrote-I'm a real honest-to-god patriot.... I never did support trump - and never will...-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Joy Behar would support two of the 3 last comments.According to her ,you might be insane if you believe the first one.

Either Joy Behar is correct - or she's not.

Either easyed598 is correct - or he's not.

Last anyone knew - neither is a licensed practicing psychiatrist...

44>dolt45
Honored Social Butterfly

Alferd wrote-Either Joy Behar is correct - or she's not.

Last anyone knew - neither is a licensed practicing psychiatrist..-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------But knowing your mind set and had to choose everyone know which way you would go.There is your problem.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

alferdpacker wrote

Either Joy Behar is correct - or she's not.

Last anyone knew - neither is a licensed practicing psychiatrist..

easyed598 wrote

But knowing your mind set and had to choose everyone know which way you would go.There is your problem.

allferdpacker wrote

Not my problem - I didn't act contrary my country's best interests - and vote for a malignantly narcssistic and incompetent creature that is being blackmailed by Russians...

I'm a rational, logical honest and honorable American Citizen who would vote for Satan before voting for trump - at the very least, Satan would be vastly more competent than trump believes he is - that - and he wouldn't have to suck up to all those corrupt and deep to the bone evil fundamentalist/evangelical scumbags...

trump is the world's problem...

44>dolt45
Honored Social Butterfly

Alferd wrote-I'm a rational, logical honest and honorable American Citizen who would vote for Satan before voting for trump - at the very least, Satan would be vastly more competent than trump believes he is - that - and he wouldn't have to suck up to all those corrupt and deep to the bone evil fundamentalist/evangelical scumbags...-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So picking Satan over Trump and fundamentalist /evangelists makes you rational,honest and honorable  .That is definitely debatable. Billy Graham isn`t even cold yet and that is what you are espousing. This says a lot about you.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@easyed598wrote:

Alferd wrote - I'm a rational, logical honest and honorable American Citizen who would vote for Satan before voting for trump - at the very least, Satan would be vastly more competent than trump believes he is - that - and he wouldn't have to suck up to all those corrupt and deep to the bone evil fundamentalist/evangelical scumbags...-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So picking Satan over Trump and fundamentalist /evangelists makes you rational,honest and honorable  .That is definitely debatable. Billy Graham isn`t even cold yet and that is what you are espousing. This says a lot about you.

Wrong again dearie - Billy's corpse is undoubtedly refrigerated and below room temperature...

Billy was certainly earnest - he gets points for being steadfast - even though he was always so very wrong...

Billy's spawn - Franklin - demonstrated his moral turpitude and ethical bankruptcy by sucking up to that very un-christian multiply adulterous lying liddle donnie and his owner/operator - Putin - evidence that Franklin Graham is a financially motivated religious/political prostitute who can be bought...

Yeah - I agree that there's a superior consciousness/entity out there - but there's never been any question whatsoever that the writings of deeply flawed, fallible and corruptible humans have consistently, utterly, and completely failed to accurately describe her...

As your bible says - the first human and his mate were made in God's image - so the inescapable conclusion is that God is black - isn't she?

44>dolt45
Honored Social Butterfly

Alferd wrote-As your bible says - the first human and his mate were made in God's image - so the inescapable conclusion is that God is black - isn't she?---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Im sure your hoping your God is in the image of Maxine Walters but  I and the rest of the world  has a much higher standard.Do you ever read  your own post.How does this even make sense--First human ?His mate? and Isn`t she?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@easyed598wrote:

Alferd wrote - As your bible says - the first human and his mate were made in God's image - so the inescapable conclusion is that God is black - isn't she?---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Im sure your hoping your God is in the image of Maxine Walters but  I and the rest of the world  has a much higher standard.Do you ever read  your own post.How does this even make sense--First human ?His mate? and Isn`t she?

Thank you for the revealing post...

44>dolt45
Honored Social Butterfly

I can only conclude,by your original post ,that your female black  God created man first and then created the female in her own image. And you call Trump supporters delusional. LOL

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@easyed598wrote:

I can only conclude,by your original post ,that your female black  God created man first and then created the female in her own image. And you call Trump supporters delusional. LOL

I never said that the bible - or any other religious writing - written by flawed, fallible and biased males was an accurate representation of what actually happened, did I?

Of course not - that's because none of them ever were - or are - accurate.

Each writing of each religious belief is about 5% accurate - and 95% inaccurate.

IF any of the religious writings were divinely inspired - and divinely correct - they would also - through divine inspiration/self-correction - never have had any of the flaws that they still have - and persist in having - even though they are patently incorrect ancient misconceptions...

After all - wouldn't it be far less than a snap of the fingers for God to correct the errors in something that God - according to flawed and fallible humans - allegedly inspired to be divinely perfect and inerrant?

But - because all of those writings are merely from the imaginations of flawed and fallible humans...

Nope - they are not - and never have been - inerrant - or accurate - because fallible humans - as usual - got things messed up and only sorta kinda close - only sometimes...

Of course I think there's a greater consciousness out there - and of course I know better than to believe what flawed and fallible humans write and say about that greater consciousness...

Easy Peasy...

44>dolt45
Honored Social Butterfly

Sorry ed, but fundamentalists are dillusional because of lots of things. One biggie is they think a human whose job is herding sheep and greatest technolocial device is a wheel will automatically understand what an "infinate" intelligence may try and impart to said human.

Fundies insist we believe whatever a human could write to explain events and conditions they had no way of understanding MUST be true, no matter what later humans discover. Things like Heaven is a physical place high above the Earth, which is flat and is orbited by the sun and all the planets, all of which are 6000 years old.

But the real danger is those religious nutjobs ALSO think Man can force God's hand and bring back Jesus IF ONLY WE MAKE THINGS BAD ENOUGH. Thats why they loved jrbush who really tried by starting two worthless wars for no reason that are STILL killing brave Americans. Now they've thrown their support to an infantile serial adulterer, lying cheat BECAUSE they perceive he's even MORE likely than jr to begin the War of Armageddon and they (the fundies) will ascend to Heaven just ahead of the spreading Nuclear fireball that will engulf us poor sinners left behind. .

Folks, we've let them elect a nincompoop who IS very likely to start a nuclear war to protect his political power, and - spoiler alert- ain't NOBODY gonna outrun that fireball.

Honored Social Butterfly

@Olderscout66wrote:

Sorry ed, but fundamentalists are dillusional because of lots of things. One biggie is they think a human whose job is herding sheep and greatest technolocial device is a wheel will automatically understand what an "infinate" intelligence may try and impart to said human.

Fundies insist we believe whatever a human could write to explain events and conditions they had no way of understanding MUST be true, no matter what later humans discover. Things like Heaven is a physical place high above the Earth, which is flat and is orbited by the sun and all the planets, all of which are 6000 years old.

But the real danger is those religious nutjobs ALSO think Man can force God's hand and bring back Jesus IF ONLY WE MAKE THINGS BAD ENOUGH. Thats why they loved jrbush who really tried by starting two worthless wars for no reason that are STILL killing brave Americans. Now they've thrown their support to an infantile serial adulterer, lying cheat BECAUSE they perceive he's even MORE likely than jr to begin the War of Armageddon and they (the fundies) will ascend to Heaven just ahead of the spreading Nuclear fireball that will engulf us poor sinners left behind. .

Folks, we've let them elect a nincompoop who IS very likely to start a nuclear war to protect his political power, and - spoiler alert- ain't NOBODY gonna outrun that fireball.

It is amazing how a poster can go from a weird topic about "bots and Trumpies" to his/her/it's religious bias - and then jump to nuclear war.

Ya gotta wonder if wine is involved.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Olderscout wroteFundies insist we believe whatever a human could write to explain events and conditions they had no way of understanding MUST be true, no matter what later humans discover. Things like Heaven is a physical place high above the Earth, which is flat and is orbited by the sun and all the planets, all of which are 6000 years old.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Funny you didn`t throw Dinosaurs in your anti religious rant. Those of us who believe in a eternal God ,6000 years could be a second or non existence in heaven.The worse thing that could happen to an atheist is to die and find out he was wrong.Knowledge has nothing to do with with what we knew 6000 years ago but the message  is the same. Imagine if Jesus had Facebook 2000 years ago. He could have reached a lot more people and turning a rod into a snake wouldn`t have been as great as sending a picture of yourself  halfway round the world in seconds.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Alferd wrote-Of course I think there's a greater consciousness out there - and of course I know better than to believe what flawed and fallible humans write and say about that greater consciousness...------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Well being one of those flawed individuals why don`t you enlighten us with your superior knowledge  and knowing better of what is true and what is false.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@easyed598wrote:

Alferd wrote-Of course I think there's a greater consciousness out there - and of course I know better than to believe what flawed and fallible humans write and say about that greater consciousness...------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Well being one of those flawed individuals why don`t you enlighten us with your superior knowledge  and knowing better of what is true and what is false.

Why - it's absurdly simple and obvious - all religious writings and religions - being wholly man made, flawed, and corrupted by humans seeking wealth and power should be taken with at least a shovel full of salt.

All religious belief systems have an equivalent of the Golden Rule - that's all that's ever been necessary...

Now that I've directed easyed598 back to the correct path - I'm going back on topic...

44>dolt45
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Alferd wrote- Now that I've directed easyed598 back to the correct path - I'm going back on topic...------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Your path is the path to nowhere.Don`t worry about me .Your anti- religious rant is what you should be concerned about. But back on track-I find it interesting that you Dems are so concerned about Trump`s non-collusion relationship with Russia and completely ignore the DNC /Obama /Hillary connection with the Ruskies. Perfect example is when after the election the "Not my President" was organized and paid for by the Russians and  fake news CNN gave it two  day coverage.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png