Reply
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
319
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

319 Views
Message 331 of 343

@alferdpacker wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@creppelrm wrote:

The truth will come out soon.  As Russia is the biggest disturber of world peace.  Not North Korea, Iran or IsIs.  As the top general in Afghanistan has said that the Russians are supplying the Taliban with arms,  Russia is protecting Assad,  Russia is waging war in the Ukraine, Russia is working to disrupt NATO and Russia helped get Trump elected.


Do you even know a single person that changed their vote because of Russia or links to Wikileaks?  Hillary wrote her own loss by calling half the people deplorables while she was the only deplorable.


I can't stand to listen to the dim-witted things Trump voters say, and hence don't know any of their names - but will posit that at least 12 million ninnies believed the disinformation indirectly from Russia, and voted for Forrest Trump - conservative Dunning-Kruger types being what they are and all...

 

 Finding fancier ways to say Hillary's ill-fated "deplorables" does not answer the question - Is there any proof that the Russians actually has an effect on the outcome of our elections?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
319
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
328
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

328 Views
Message 332 of 343

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@creppelrm wrote:

The truth will come out soon.  As Russia is the biggest disturber of world peace.  Not North Korea, Iran or IsIs.  As the top general in Afghanistan has said that the Russians are supplying the Taliban with arms,  Russia is protecting Assad,  Russia is waging war in the Ukraine, Russia is working to disrupt NATO and Russia helped get Trump elected.


Do you even know a single person that changed their vote because of Russia or links to Wikileaks?  Hillary wrote her own loss by calling half the people deplorables while she was the only deplorable.


I can't stand to listen to the dim-witted things Trump voters say, and hence don't know any of their names - but will posit that at least 12 million ninnies believed the disinformation indirectly from Russia, and voted for Forrest Trump - conservative Dunning-Kruger types being what they are and all...

 

 

 

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
328
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
333
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

333 Views
Message 333 of 343

afisher--RE: either the WH is lying or they are complete incompetents--

It isn't either/or--it's both!!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
333
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
339
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

339 Views
Message 334 of 343

creppelrm--We now know that Russia is trying to tamper with France's election too.  They target the "opposing" side, spread propaganda to weaken the person they don't want in power, and then spread more propaganda in support of the person they feel they can more easily manipulate. 

 

It must have been very easy to manipulate Trump--so much to hold over his "crooked" head.  It will only be a matter of time before Trump's house of cards comes tumbling down.  Flynn may be the one who is keeping the rest upright--That card is already wobbling, wouldn't you agree???

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
339
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
338
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

338 Views
Message 335 of 343

Nice to see FOX finally calling a spade a spade.  Trump and cronies are definitely hiding something.  No reason not to release what is being asked for, otherwise.

 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
338
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
337
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

337 Views
Message 336 of 343

More often than not, I disagree with much of what Fox people say.

Lately Shepard Smith has been rather objective about many things.

 

In addition to the relatively high probability that Russia bailed out Trump when he went bankrupt for the sixth time in 2009, and consequently owns a significant portion of his posterior, Manafort's connections and numerous other connections, including members of Trump's immediate family make the whole thing reek of corruption and collusion.

 

Sure looks like Trump knew about all of it and is simply telling yet another of the lies that characterise over three quarters of his statements.

 

 

 

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
337
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
329
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

329 Views
Message 337 of 343

@MIseker wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@creppelrm wrote:

The truth will come out soon.  As Russia is the biggest disturber of world peace.  Not North Korea, Iran or IsIs.  As the top general in Afghanistan has said that the Russians are supplying the Taliban with arms,  Russia is protecting Assad,  Russia is waging war in the Ukraine, Russia is working to disrupt NATO and Russia helped get Trump elected.


Do you even know a single person that changed their vote because of Russia or links to Wikileaks?  Hillary wrote her own loss by calling half the people deplorables while she was the only deplorable.


SO you admit the soviet propaganda made you vote against clinton. 


How can you possibly get that from that???????? I don't think the Russians said anything about "deplorables" - Hillary owns that all by herself.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
329
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
333
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

333 Views
Message 338 of 343

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@creppelrm wrote:

The truth will come out soon.  As Russia is the biggest disturber of world peace.  Not North Korea, Iran or IsIs.  As the top general in Afghanistan has said that the Russians are supplying the Taliban with arms,  Russia is protecting Assad,  Russia is waging war in the Ukraine, Russia is working to disrupt NATO and Russia helped get Trump elected.


Do you even know a single person that changed their vote because of Russia or links to Wikileaks?  Hillary wrote her own loss by calling half the people deplorables while she was the only deplorable.


That is a great point. The Democratic Party seems to have moved on from that to try to figure out what THEY did wrong and that is a smart move.

 

But our local Dems seem to not want to go that deep. It is so much easier to write stuff about "Der Trumper" and his voters.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
333
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
339
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

339 Views
Message 339 of 343

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@creppelrm wrote:

The truth will come out soon.  As Russia is the biggest disturber of world peace.  Not North Korea, Iran or IsIs.  As the top general in Afghanistan has said that the Russians are supplying the Taliban with arms,  Russia is protecting Assad,  Russia is waging war in the Ukraine, Russia is working to disrupt NATO and Russia helped get Trump elected.


Do you even know a single person that changed their vote because of Russia or links to Wikileaks?  Hillary wrote her own loss by calling half the people deplorables while she was the only deplorable.


SO you admit the soviet propaganda made you vote against clinton. 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
339
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
348
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

348 Views
Message 340 of 343

@creppelrm wrote:

The truth will come out soon.  As Russia is the biggest disturber of world peace.  Not North Korea, Iran or IsIs.  As the top general in Afghanistan has said that the Russians are supplying the Taliban with arms,  Russia is protecting Assad,  Russia is waging war in the Ukraine, Russia is working to disrupt NATO and Russia helped get Trump elected.


Do you even know a single person that changed their vote because of Russia or links to Wikileaks?  Hillary wrote her own loss by calling half the people deplorables while she was the only deplorable.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
348
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors