Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

Message 11 of 343

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

None of what you post justifies Putin and the Russisns hacking into our data bases and being involved in our elections. Nothing makes that acceptable.

And of course no one has actually provided definite proof that they were hacking into databases related to elections. 

And of course, AND ONCE AGAIN, the results from 17 US Intelligence Agencies clearly indicate that you are wrong Tex!

It's more of an alibi to cover up that Hillary rightfully lost.

An alibi? how could it possibly be an alibi Tex?

The enormous amount of evidence that negates what you'd like to believe indicates blatant denial of the obvious!

Now a lot of d beer is being ruined by her supporters crying into it.

We should all be crying about Russian interference in our elections Tex.  Russian interference has rendered an unconstitutionally elected president and defactes all over our democracy!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 343

@ChasKy53 wrote:

None of what you post justifies Putin and the Russisns hacking into our data bases and being involved in our elections. Nothing makes that acceptable.

And of course no one has actually provided definite proof that they were hacking into databases related to elections.  It's more of an alibi to cover up that Hillary rightfully lost.  Now a lot of good beer is being ruined by her supporters crying into it.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 343

Myexper-My father used to say, "no matter how much something means to you, after awhile, when you keep banging your head against a brick wall, shouldn't you just stop? " 

Do you in anyway identify with his insight? LOL! We just keep pounding, though, don't we??

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 343

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Once again a thread has been hijacked by Wingers who then use a round-robin of insults as an excuse to kudo each other.

So, back to Der Trumpers undeniable ties the Russia - Oligarchs, Mob and Government.

Now Der Trumpers maladministration claims they thought LTG Flynn was honkey dorey because once upon a time President Obama gave him a good job, so that was all the "extreme vetting" they did.

What the GOPers all want us to ignor is President Obama then FIRED Flynn for "conduct unbecoming, etc etc".

Here's what else the Trumpettes don't want to get out - Flynn is not an idiot, so he would not be making contact with the Russian Government promising to ease the sanctions UNLESS his boss told him to. Ollie North didn't get around to telling how Poindexter came and asked him personally to take care of some stuff that was extremely important to the presicent, and like a good LTC Marine, Ollie did what the Commander In Chief's National Security Advisor "asked" him to do.

Nixon and Co. threw Ollie under the bus, Der Trumper is doing the same to Flynn, but I'm thinking Flynn will not go quietly into that good night, so now the GOPers are relying on their control of the investigation to make sure nobody does any unpleasant things (like threaten him with jail) that might cause him to start talking about naminganmes in a plea bargain.

No scout, no hijacking, no denials - just asking for substantiation of the claims, and not getting it.

No rk, you got it. You ignored it .... thus indicating your denial!

In this case, instead of substantiation we got, Der Trumper, Oligarchs, mobs, Flynn, GOPers, Trumpettes, Ollie North, Poindexter, and my favorite - something about Nixon and Co,. throwing Ollie under the bus.

Once again .....

------> The United States Intelligence Community officially concluded that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 United States elections.

with link:

--------> Army of Russian trolls reportedly targeted swing states with anti-Clinton fake news

With link:

+ 17 US Intelligence Agencies ALL coming to the same conclusion relative to Russian interference Tex!!!

scout - it would be less confusing for you if you would simply stick to the issue

The confusion exists in the game of asking the same question over and over .... ignoring the answer already provided or i.e. : DENIAL!

do you have substantiation for the claim that the Russians effected our elections?

That was already provided rk .....several times and once again in this very reply! 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 343

One has to wonder what Trump would actually have to do to get his blind followers to not defend him in it?  I hate to imagine ..................

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 343

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

I have provided references, links and the results of 17 US Intelligence Agencies Tex. 

On the other hand, all you can come to the table with is unsubstantiated denial and self proclamation with absolutely no references!

--

Have a nice day myexper...I'm beginning to think that you just post to be posting. 

And yet you keep replying.  Putin and the Russians hacked into our data bases and were involved in our elections. Period. Accept it if you want. Speaks volumes.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 343

@rk9152 wrote:

Actually, the joking reference to the emails was about trying to find the illegally erased, previously subpoenaed emails dealing with criminal abuse of office - not the election. The emails showing the corruption of the election process by the Dems had already been leaked.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 343

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

Then you are thinking incorrectly as I have provided references with links as opposed to your unsubstantiated denial.

Rather than continuing this endless charade (one of several), why not just repost your sources and move things along?

The "endless charade" is the process you engage in whereby you keep asking the same question over and over ignoring that an answer was already provided.

I have reposted my sources ..... several times in response to the game of asking the same question over and over.

Once again ......

------> The United States Intelligence Community officially concluded that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 United States elections.

with link:

--------> Army of Russian trolls reportedly targeted swing states with anti-Clinton fake news

With link:

+ 17 US Intelligence Agencies ALL coming to the same conclusion relative to Russian interference.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 343

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Why would anyone insist that something which has been posted more than once be repeatedly posted some more so that it can continue to be ignored and denied by donaldvoters ??????

--

To the contrary, there has been no evidence that has been posted anywhere except for some government official saying something.  No documentation, nor anything that indicates that it isn't just something put out by sore losers.

And of course the sarcastic jab by mentioning 'donaldvoters' of which you have no idea of how anyone voted, unless you, yourself has hacked the voting process? 

Anyone who blindly defends anything said about Trump, even bringing HiIlary into posts about him, surely voted for Trump. Of course I can clearly see why some would not want to admit that they voted for such a fake.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 343

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

It was documented that data bases were hacked into by the Russians whether you want to accept that or not. And Hillary not winning has nothing to do with my disgust and complaints about the Russians and Putin being involved in our elections. Note that the rest of your post about Hillary and influence is getting no response from me, it deserves none.

If it was documented, how did the results stand - were there not challenges? Do we not have governmental agencies overseeing such things? Surely "documentation" only by posters here cannot be taken seriously.

Your own glorious Republicans are supporting further investigations into this, so I guess what you say about other posters here applies to them also?

Kudos
Views