Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
242
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

242 Views
Message 81 of 343

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

I would also suppose that calling the President "little Donnie", or other names, does raise ones stature on these forums also?

 

Two questions -

 

Can all of the vile opprobrious racist insults tendered to Obama by those on the political right be "taken back"?

Nope - not ever.  

Neither should they be forgotten in the disingenuous "interest of coming together" -  Republicans/Conservatives showed by example exactly and plainly what they believe is "correct behavior" and it's only appropriate to "return the 'compliment' in kind".

That is how politics has been done in this country for far longer than the last century - it won't ever change.

 

With the above in mind, is the approval and favorable estimation of "stature" given by political opponents who so opprobriously attacked Obama ever going to be worthy of being sought?

 

 


44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
242
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
242
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

242 Views
Message 82 of 343

@pc6063 wrote:

Tx--Hillary's loss was due to a combination of things-Comey, DNC interference, Clinyon's failure to connect with the disenfranchised, ignorance on the part of the electorate who believed Trump's lies and who discarded all the myriad of red flags, finally,  Russian  meddling.




-

I would believe that the answer would be none but one of the above...Clinyon's (sic) failure to connect with the disenfranchised.  All the rest is just excuses.  Her supporters fail to consider that she did an excellent job of alienating herself from the voters.  And it wasn't that a majority supported Trump, but many voting for him considered him the best of the two choices.

 

I would also suppose that calling the President "little Donnie", or other names, does raise ones stature on these forums also?

 

Regarding that Cheney had no power, I think otherwise.  If you would remember his still secret meeting with the CEOs of the oil companies plus his political power, he had lots of power.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
242
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
241
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

241 Views
Message 83 of 343

@Centristsin2010 wrote:


About your friends who changed their minds because of the leaks. Is it possible that they changed their minds because they found out that the DNC had corrupted the primary process?? I did ask and they said "no".  But thanks for asking.  

You are most welcome. Now, can it assumed that the appropriate affidavits from you friends are in the appropriate federal offices?

If so, that means their minds were changed by the truth. A bad thing????  Your premise is wrong, so your point is invalid.

A very strange answer. If it wasn't the truths that they learned from the supposed interference, what changed their minds?

 

As to "deplorables" - is it not possible that they were disgusted by such campaign tactics? Are racists deplorables?Are sexists?  What about homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobics?  Trump calls them "everyday Americans". Why?  He embraces them.  I believe they're deploarable as well as those who embrace them and curry their favor.

I never heard President Trump call a homophobe an "everyday American". Possibly you can point out instances. (same for the rest of your list)

 

It is common forn pols to "bad-mouth" each other, but attacking the voters was new.  Really?  You and Rush must have missed Romney's, ""There are 47% of the people who will vote for the president no matter what ... who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims. ... These are people who pay no income tax. ... and so my job is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them that they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives,"

Now there it is, when logic is absent, toss in Rush - or maybe Fox.

 

When you consider the question Romney was asked, his answer makes perfect sense. It was about campaign strategy and voters he thought he could get.


 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
241
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
248
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

248 Views
Message 84 of 343

@pc6063 wrote:

Tx- This  thread is not about Hillary's loss , it is about Russian interference and manipulation of our 2016 presidential election, something that should alarm everybody on both sides of the aisle.

 as I have previously stated,  even if Hillary had won,  I would be very,  very concerned to hear that the Russians manipulated the election.


It has been known for a long time that foreign hacking has cost American companies billions per year. This is known and the cost is known.

 

However, this claim of interfering in the election - if it did not effect the outcome it really has little significance.

 

Certainly, the security of our communications is something that the appropriate agencies should be working very hard at. But there are reasons well beyond the loss of a terrible candidate just so that how bad she was can be ignored.

 

So, as always, the question remains can anyone substantiate the claim that the Russians effected the outcome??

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
248
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
245
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

245 Views
Message 85 of 343

Tx--Hillary's loss was due to a combination of things-Comey, DNC interference, Clinyon's failure to connect with the disenfranchised, ignorance on the part of the electorate who believed Trump's lies and who discarded all the myriad of red flags, finally,  Russian  meddling.

With regard Hillary's "blind" ambition-ambitious, yes, as is  any presidental candidate, blind? No.

Bush was dumb, no doubt, but he wasn't the lying, racist, dictator that we see in Trump.  He wsn't constantly trying to usurp the US Constitution.

Cheney was a real charmer-( (snark evident), but he had no power. Yes, we survived these two fools, but to the detriment of the country.

Iraq

Collapse of our economy

US debt virtually exploded indet Bish

the loss of respect for both Americans-who voted for him twice, and for the office of president.

But its much worse with Trump-Bush and he don't operate in the same universe.

Trump is dumb, but he is brutal, seemingly a white supremist, is purposely ripping away programs that seriously harming the very  Americans who  voted for him.   He has alienated other  democratic  countries,  well cozying up to dictators.

 Sorry comparing dumb little bush to really stupid vicious little Donnie is like comparing apples and oranges.

 

 Yes the people in the Congress and the house are in control, but remember,  many are following trumps lead, hoping to hang onto his coattails so they will be reelected.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
245
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
240
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

240 Views
Message 86 of 343

@pc6063 wrote:

FBI DIRECTOR COMEY spoke last night on CNN, saying that there was Russian interference in our electiions. There is much evidence of this--many posters here gave provided such. 

Yet, the same question for proof is requested-we have spoken about the fact that IP addresses have been linked to Russia, for example. Still the cry for what has been given-evidence.

So I ask you, why would Comey, who announced 11 days before the election that the Clinton investigation was being reopened, clearly impacting her ability to win, lie about Russian meddling now?? MAKES NO SENSE. 

 

Yet, the denial continues, the same questions-which have repeatedly been answered asked--MAKES NO SENSE


I am sure you know that the only specific "interference" if it can be called that was from some unknown entity revealing the truth about the DNC corrupting it's own primary.

 

So, was it the "interference" or was it the truth that hurt not only Hillary but Dems in general?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
240
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
236
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

236 Views
Message 87 of 343

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

myexper--Trump is so stupid that he telegraphed that there would be a" big surprise" right before the election, and then, bam, wikileaks came out with the propaganda about Mrs. Clinton.  One poster wrote that democrats were gullible--OMG, Trump knew that there would be a release, and as we all know now,--well except the real gullible ones, Russia was behind  those leaks.

We have also learned since, (CNN is only one source) that Russians purposely create fake news sites.

But, of course, the right will say no way, and go on its blind, denial ridden, gullible way as even today, Mrs. Rice came out and said that she gave the WH a stern warning that Flynn had Russian contact before he was named AG.

 


Any indication that the Russians had an effect on the outcome of our elections?

YUP!

 

---->The Russians interfered with the elections ....

 

Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections

 
 
 
-------> The Russians wanted Trump to win.
 
-------> Russian interference worked as Trump won the election ...... unconstitutionally of course!

 


 


What part of the Constitution are you claiming was violated?/

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
236
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
235
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

235 Views
Message 88 of 343

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

CNN AT 11:10 today- both FBI and CIA say that there was Russian interference in our elections and influenced the results of the elections. Now, I suppose this is just a big conspiracy theory and the FBI and the CIA directors are being mean to little Donnie, or maybe,   Everybody's lying but Donald Trump the most notorious liar in the history of the presidency .  

I know this won't change the minds of those who really don't want to see the truth,  but I thought I'd just put that out there.


I am done debating this with those heavily afflicted with partisan politics and minds closed to the truth. Putin and the Russians were involved in our presidential election and that should be enough for any rational person to be concerned and support further investigations into this matter.


It is good that you are done because to date you have offered nothing to substantiate the claim that the Russians effected the elections.

 

BTW underlining an expression adds no veracity to it.


I have never said the Russians "effected the elections" so why do you keep repeating it? You erroneously ask me to substantiate something I have never said (no surprise to me). I have accurately stated that the Russians and Putin were involved in our elections and all Americans should be concerned about that and want to know to what extent and why. Thank goodness our congress and others are clear headed enough to agree.


"Involved in" (even when underlined) is a very ambiguous term.

This should solve any ambiguity rk:

 

----->The United States Intelligence Community officially concluded that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 United States elections.

 
 
AND OF COURSE ....
 
 
-------> Army of Russian trolls reportedly targeted swing states with anti-Clinton fake news
 

 

 

 

 

So, can I assume that you accept that President Trump was legally and Constitutionally elected?

A presidential election wherein a foreign nation interfered and effected the outcome does not render a Constitutionally elected president! 


 


What part of the Constitution are you claiming was violated??

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
235
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
258
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

258 Views
Message 89 of 343

@pc6063 wrote:

I have clearly said that complacency and the DNC s  Meddling with Bernie Sanders candidacy,  along with Comey, and Russian meddling doomed Hillary.

( a post,  BTW,that you kudoed).


--

That was the reason for my kudo.  And most everything you are posting about Trump was posted about Bush and Cheney, myself posting also about them.  However the country survived.

 

As far as the healthcare bill, it is not only Trump that would take it away, but Ryan in the House and McConnell in the Senate.  People also said when Kennedy was elected that he would take orders from the Pope. 

 

We could have done better, but most of the blame for Trump's election falls back on Hillary and her influence on the Democratic Party in sidetracking Bernie in the primaries.  Her blind ambition elected Trump.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
258
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
5
Kudos
255
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

255 Views
Message 90 of 343

Yep - his bungled tale of how he sees history makes him "Forrest Trump".

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
5
Kudos
255
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22

Top Authors