Reply
Highlighted
Moderator
1
Kudos
489
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

489 Views
Message 1 of 343

Thanks everyone for your contributions.

 

This thread has become repetitive and is now locked.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
489
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
496
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

496 Views
Message 2 of 343

@myexper wrote:


  I could say that the sky is green, but that wouldn't make it so.

And because you choose to deny the results of 17 U.S. Intelligence Agencies  ..... it also doesn't "make it so" Tex!


 


And neither does one who keep repeating that 17 U.S. Intelligence Agencies say it's so.  Especially without proof.


“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”. . . FDR
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
496
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
499
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

499 Views
Message 3 of 343

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

Myexper- those 17 intelligence agencies came up in today's Townhall meeting with Congressman Tom Reed,  Republican. their existence and their investigations were never denied. 


No one is dening that those 17 intelligence agencies exist, nor their investigations.  If those investigations are complete then where is the results? 

The investigations relative to Russian interference is complete and verified Russian interference in the presidential election.

The investigation relative to Russian and Trump collusion is on going.

 

 

And where is the evidence, any documented evidence of these allegations?

All details were made available to persons on a need to know basis .... as are all intelligence details Tex.

 

All we hear here and elsewhere is that 17 intelligence agencies SAY something.

You conveniently omitted that the "something" was Russian interference in our nation's elections Tex .... the very same "something" by ALL 17 INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES Tex!

 

  I could say that the sky is green, but that wouldn't make it so.

And because you choose to deny the results of 17 U.S. Intelligence Agencies  ..... it also doesn't "make it so" Tex!


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
499
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
498
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

498 Views
Message 4 of 343

@pc6063 wrote:

Myexper- those 17 intelligence agencies came up in today's Townhall meeting with Congressman Tom Reed,  Republican. their existence and their investigations were never denied. 


No one is dening that those 17 intelligence agencies exist, nor their investigations.  If those investigations are complete then where is the results?  And where is the evidence, any documented evidence of these allegations?

 

All we hear here and elsewhere is that 17 intelligence agencies SAY something.  I could say that the sky is green, but that wouldn't make it so.


“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”. . . FDR
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
498
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
502
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

502 Views
Message 5 of 343

Myexper- those 17 intelligence agencies came up in today's Townhall meeting with Congressman Tom Reed,  Republican. their existence and their investigations were never denied.  What he said is they have found links to Russia. He then added what they don't have yet is proof of collusion on the part of the Trump administration with Russia. However,  he added, that the investigations where On going,  and he would be interested to find out where they lead.

 I'll mention again, he's a Republican. 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
502
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
508
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

508 Views
Message 6 of 343

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:


Of course you could take that to a court of law as proof and would be laughed out of the court room.

Only in a Russian courtroom Tex!!!

 

  That is not dealing with factual proof at all. 

I'll take the findings of 17 U.S. INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES over the denial of Putin and his corrupt Russian oligarchs Tex!!

 

Same applies to unsubstantiated denial by posters who feel that their self proclamation supersedes the findings of 17 U.S. Intelligence Agencies!!!


 


--

Basically what you have been doing over and over is repeating the same thing,

In response to questions and denial repeated over an over Tex. You conveniently omitted that!

 

without saying anything.

Not true Tex.

I refuted what you want to believe and did so by referencing sources and providing links to them. On the other hand, all you can counter with is unsubstantiated denial and baseless self proclamation.

 

Just saying that "17 U.S. INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES" says something is not proof of anything.

Not true Tex .... and a ludicrous accusation as well!

 

It is apparent that your argument is worthless because all you have is what has been passed around.

Again, not true Tex. I have the findings of 17 U.S. Intelligence Agencies!  What do you have?

 

 

 You have no argument because you have no proof to present.

Again, not true Tex!

The findings of 17 U.S. Intelligence Agencies, ALL WITH THE SAME CONCLUSION, is enormously obvious proof, contrary to your fallacious claim otherwise Tex!

 

I would think that the emperor has no clothes.

That would be posters who deny the obvious.


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
508
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
511
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

511 Views
Message 7 of 343

@myexper wrote:


Of course you could take that to a court of law as proof and would be laughed out of the court room.

Only in a Russian courtroom Tex!!!

 

  That is not dealing with factual proof at all. 

I'll take the findings of 17 U.S. INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES over the denial of Putin and his corrupt Russian oligarchs Tex!!

 

Same applies to unsubstantiated denial by posters who feel that their self proclamation supersedes the findings of 17 U.S. Intelligence Agencies!!!


 


--

Basically what you have been doing over and over is repeating the same thing, without saying anything.  Just saying that "17 U.S. INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES" says something is not proof of anything.

 

It is apparent that your argument is worthless because all you have is what has been passed around.  You have no argument because you have no proof to present.

 

I would think that the emperor has no clothes.


“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”. . . FDR
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
511
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
514
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

514 Views
Message 8 of 343

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:


And of course, AND ONCE AGAIN, the results from 17 US Intelligence Agencies clearly indicate that you are wrong Tex!



--

Of course you could take that to a court of law as proof and would be laughed out of the court room.

Only in a Russian courtroom Tex!!!

 

  That is not dealing with factual proof at all. 

I'll take the findings of 17 U.S. INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES over the denial of Putin and his corrupt Russian oligarchs Tex!!

 

Same applies to unsubstantiated denial by posters who feel that their self proclamation supersedes the findings of 17 U.S. Intelligence Agencies!!!


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
514
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
516
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

516 Views
Message 9 of 343

@myexper wrote:


And of course, AND ONCE AGAIN, the results from 17 US Intelligence Agencies clearly indicate that you are wrong Tex!



--

Of course you could take that to a court of law as proof and would be laughed out of the court room.  That is not dealing with factual proof at all. 


“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”. . . FDR
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
516
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
519
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

519 Views
Message 10 of 343

--


"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
519
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: What advice do you need to better manage your stress and anxiety?

Clinical Psychologists Barry Jacobs and Julie Mayer will answer your questions on how to cope with the major life change, anxiety, and sadness we are all facing these days. Ask a question now and tune in live on May 27, 3-5 p.m. ET.

Top Authors