Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

Message 31 of 343

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

I have provided references, links and the results of 17 US Intelligence Agencies Tex. 

On the other hand, all you can come to the table with is unsubstantiated denial and self proclamation with absolutely no references!

--

Have a nice day myexper...I'm beginning to think that you just post to be posting. 

Then you are thinking incorrectly as I have provided references with links as opposed to your unsubstantiated denial.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 343

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

So once again Tex, where are YOUR references to counter what I have posted?

--

You keep repeating the same thing over and over without actually saying anything.

Not true Tex. I have provided references with links including the results of 17 US Intelligence Agencies. On the other hand, all you can provide is unsubstantiated denial!

Nothing for me or anyone to counter.

Because you can't.

As for as intelligence agencies, even Kennedy justified the Cuban Missile crisis by documenting why and providing information.   Johnson claimed that our ships had been attacked in the Gulf of Tonkin thereby starting the long engagement in Vietnam.  But he offered no proof, which we found out later that there was none.

An enormous irrelevant deviation Tex ...

Now, Obama came out and started this as he was leaving office, all without documenation and the loyal followers have been repeating the same thing over and over.

Followed by an even larger irrelevant deviation Tex .....

So where is the documentation, or is this supposed to be just something that someone said?

Nope ..... I posted it ..... you evaded it.

You keep repeating that over and over, along with others here.

Because there are those who keep denying it ..... denying the obvious with absolutely no substantiation!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 343

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

Waiting for all investigations to be completed rk.

How is it that you are aware of all this information,

I keep myself informed Tex!

yet no one else is?

Not true Tex. Many Americans keep themselves informed.

You have a link to those government agencies?

The fact that there are on going investigations is a widely known public fact Tex. All one needs to do is read a news paper or listen to the news Tex!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 343

@myexper wrote:

I have provided references, links and the results of 17 US Intelligence Agencies Tex. 

On the other hand, all you can come to the table with is unsubstantiated denial and self proclamation with absolutely no references!

--

Have a nice day myexper...I'm beginning to think that you just post to be posting. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 343

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

Well, if he is not legally our President, surely there are official agencies that should be taking action.

And official agencies are taking actions rk.

If it were the case, you'd think the Dems would be involved in that instead of standing in the House waving their arms and singing.

And Dems are involved rk ....contrary to your fallacious and made up accusation otherwise!

--

Ok  myexper, what actions are those agencies taking? 

They're investigating Russian election interference and the Trump Campaign involvement with the Russians Tex. That's been in the news for months Tex!!!

And how are the 'Dems' involved

They're on the Congressional Investigative Committees Tex!

while Trump is signing laws and executive orders that has the force of laws? 

Nothing to do with the topic Tex!

Is Pelosi speaking out that Trump is an illegitimate President? 

A straw man argument Tex!

Give specifics rather than using opportunities to use the words 'fallacious' and your other buzz words.

I did Tex .... and once again above!

You have actually said nothing in your many posts here.

A ludicrous accusation Tex.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 343

@myexper wrote:

--

You keep repeating the same thing over and over without actually saying anything.  Nothing for me or anyone to counter.

As for as intelligence agencies, even Kennedy justified the Cuban Missile crisis by documenting why and providing information.   Johnson claimed that our ships had been attacked in the Gulf of Tonkin thereby starting the long engagement in Vietnam.  But he offered no proof, which we found out later that there was none.

Now, Obama came out and started this as he was leaving office, all without documenation and the loyal followers have been repeating the same thing over and over.

So where is the documentation, or is this supposed to be just something that someone said?

You keep repeating that over and over, along with others here.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 343

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

If you, or others here, want to add credibility to allegations it has to be more than just allegations. 

And we did Tex. You chose to evade it.

Give some documentation.

That was done Tex.

--

You continue to say that specific documentation and proof has been posted indicates that you have nothing to actually prove your point. 

I did post specific documentation Tex .... several times! You evaded it each time. So once again Tex .....

------> The United States Intelligence Community officially concluded that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 United States elections.

with link:

--------> Army of Russian trolls reportedly targeted swing states with anti-Clinton fake news

With link:

+ 17 US Intelligence Agencies ALL coming to the same conclusion relative to Russian interference Tex!!!

So what documentation do you have to counter the obvious Tex .... other than your self proclamation and denial?

This has been a factor in everyone of your arguments.

Validation has been a factor in everyone of my arguments while all you can counter with is unsubstantiated denial Tex!

It is not enough to keep repeating that something has been posted when it has not.

Not true Tex!

I have posted my references and links several times in this topic Tex ... and once AGAIN above!!!

You have failed to counter any of them Tex. All you can do is post unsubstantiated denial!

Be more specific with some good references to why your argument is correct, or else you have none at all.

I have GOOD REFERENCES Tex ..... including 17 US Intelligence Agencies!!!!  On the other hand, "YOU have none at all" to counter my posts!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 343

@Olderscout66 wrote:

It's quite possible Der Trumper has committed The Perfect Crime - He stole the election and since the "tool" he used was the Russian Government and Republicans have the power to obstruce and obscure all investigations

--

Obama was aware of allegations, so if anything exists then why didn't he reveal proof while he was in office.  It's claimed they knew about this even before the elections, even a year before.  So why was it withheld until Hillary lost?  Why did he wait until the days before Trump took office?  Was he waiting to embarrass and destroy confidence in Trump? 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 343

@myexper wrote:

Waiting for all investigations to be completed rk.

How is it that you are aware of all this information, yet no one else is?  You have a link to those government agencies?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 343

@myexper wrote:

Well, if he is not legally our President, surely there are official agencies that should be taking action.

And official agencies are taking actions rk.

If it were the case, you'd think the Dems would be involved in that instead of standing in the House waving their arms and singing.

And Dems are involved rk ....contrary to your fallacious and made up accusation otherwise!

--

Ok  myexper, what actions are those agencies taking?  And how are the 'Dems' involved while Trump is signing laws and executive orders that has the force of laws?  Is Pelosi speaking out that Trump is an illegitimate President?  Give specifics rather than using opportunities to use the words 'fallacious' and your other buzz words.

You have actually said nothing in your many posts here.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors