Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
151
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

151 Views
Message 41 of 343

It's quite possible Der Trumper has committed The Perfect Crime - He stole the election and since the "tool" he used was the Russian Government and Republicans have the power to obstruce and obscure all investigations in to how the tool was used and who used it, Russia is sure to destroy evidence for the next 2 years at least. It's as if the JFK assassination was investigated by the CIA under the supervision of the MAFIA.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
151
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
154
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

154 Views
Message 42 of 343

@rk9152 wrote:

myexper

 

You and others keep repeating that Russian interference swayed voters?  Could you consider that Hillary herself swayed voters herself by her arrogance and refusal to answer voters' questions or to even associate with them. 

Nope!


 


And that says it all.
For the off topic irrelevant comment it addressed!

 


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
154
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
153
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

153 Views
Message 43 of 343

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:


Can you point out where the election was unconstitutional? 

You asked that same question earlier and it was answered.

Once again Tex ..... the election was unconstitutional relative to the emoluments clause of our Constitution .... mandating that the Office Of President be free from foreign interference.

 

What was unconstitutional about it? 

That clause of the Constitution was violated with Russian interference.

 



--

The 'emoluments clause' pertains to actions after a person is in the Oval Office, not to the candidate. 

It pertains to the Office of the Presidency Tex.

 

You keep repeating that allegation over and over.

Because you evade it over and over.

 

It has nothing to do with any alleged foreign interference in elections. 

It has to do with foreign interference for the Office of the Presidency.

 

And of course no documentation has been presented in that regards. 

And of course that's absolutely not true Tex. Enormous evidence was presented. Because you choose to evade it and deny it does not mean that it was not there!

 

Just what would be regarded as heresy.

No Tex .... 17 intelligence agencies ALL stating the same conclusion is not "heresy" Tex!

 

And if Trump's election was invalid, then why isn't the Democrats in Congress raising all sorts of cain about it? 

They have Tex.

 

You think the Republicans are happy with him?  Wouldn't they be doing the same.

Nope .... "the Republicans" lack the moral standards to do anything Tex!

 

 

Even now about his conduct, why hasn't impeachment proceedings been started if his election was unconstitutional?

Because Congress is controlled by gutless Republicans who lack any morals or courage to do the right thing Tex!

 

 Or if he was ineligble to be elected?

A person being charged with fraud and accepting foreign interference should be ineligible to run for president Tex.

 

Where is the logic in all these allegations? 

They prove that the election was unconstitutional Tex.


 


And yet, no court challenge by the Dems. Ya gotta wonder.


Waiting for all investigations to be completed rk.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
153
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
152
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

152 Views
Message 44 of 343

@myexper wrote:

 

If you, or others here, want to add credibility to allegations it has to be more than just allegations. 

And we did Tex. You chose to evade it.

 

Give some documentation.

That was done Tex.

 



--

You continue to say that specific documentation and proof has been posted indicates that you have nothing to actually prove your point.  This has been a factor in everyone of your arguments.  It is not enough to keep repeating that something has been posted when it has not.

 

Be more specific with some good references as to why your argument is correct, or else you have none at all. 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
152
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
147
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

147 Views
Message 45 of 343

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:


@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

CNN AT 11:10 today- both FBI and CIA say that there was Russian interference in our elections and influenced the results of the elections. Now, I suppose this is just a big conspiracy theory and the FBI and the CIA directors are being mean to little Donnie, or maybe,   Everybody's lying but Donald Trump the most notorious liar in the history of the presidency .  

I know this won't change the minds of those who really don't want to see the truth,  but I thought I'd just put that out there.


I am done debating this with those heavily afflicted with partisan politics and minds closed to the truth. Putin and the Russians were involved in our presidential election and that should be enough for any rational person to be concerned and support further investigations into this matter.


It is good that you are done because to date you have offered nothing to substantiate the claim that the Russians effected the elections.

 

BTW underlining an expression adds no veracity to it.


I have never said the Russians "effected the elections" so why do you keep repeating it? You erroneously ask me to substantiate something I have never said (no surprise to me). I have accurately stated that the Russians and Putin were involved in our elections and all Americans should be concerned about that and want to know to what extent and why. Thank goodness our congress and others are clear headed enough to agree.


"Involved in" (even when underlined) is a very ambiguous term.

This should solve any ambiguity rk:

 

----->The United States Intelligence Community officially concluded that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 United States elections.

 
 
AND OF COURSE ....
 
 
-------> Army of Russian trolls reportedly targeted swing states with anti-Clinton fake news
 

 

 

 

 

So, can I assume that you accept that President Trump was legally and Constitutionally elected?

A presidential election wherein a foreign nation interfered and effected the outcome does not render a Constitutionally elected president! 


 


What part of the Constitution are you claiming was violated??


The emoluments clause .... mandating that the Office Of President be free from foreign interference.


Well, if he is not legally our President, surely there are official agencies that should be taking action.

And official agencies are taking actions rk.

 

If it were the case, you'd think the Dems would be involved in that instead of standing in the House waving their arms and singing.

And Dems are involved rk ....contrary to your fallacious and made up accusation otherwise!


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
147
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
144
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

144 Views
Message 46 of 343

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:


A person being charged with fraud and accepting foreign interference should be ineligible to run for president Tex.



--

You have documentation for this fraud and accepting foreign interference? 

Yup .... throughout this topic.

And Trump accepted foreign interference when he asked Russians to hack into our cyber systems. Another event you conveniently evade!

 

 

Myexper, you are like others here in coming up with allegations that just that, allegations.  There has been nothing released verfying any of this.  Just generalized verbal statements.

Tex, "you are like (a few) others here" that deny the obvious. Precise statements were made including references. Because you choose to evade them does not mean that they were not there.

 

If you, or others here, want to add credibility to allegations it has to be more than just allegations. 

And we did Tex. You chose to evade it.

 

Give some documentation.

That was done Tex.

 

Otherwise these type posts is just wasting bandwidth.

That's what continual denial of the obvious is doing Tex.


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
144
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
145
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

145 Views
Message 47 of 343

myexper

 

You and others keep repeating that Russian interference swayed voters?  Could you consider that Hillary herself swayed voters herself by her arrogance and refusal to answer voters' questions or to even associate with them. 

Nope!


 


And that says it all.

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
145
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
151
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

151 Views
Message 48 of 343

@myexper wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:


Can you point out where the election was unconstitutional? 

You asked that same question earlier and it was answered.

Once again Tex ..... the election was unconstitutional relative to the emoluments clause of our Constitution .... mandating that the Office Of President be free from foreign interference.

 

What was unconstitutional about it? 

That clause of the Constitution was violated with Russian interference.

 



--

The 'emoluments clause' pertains to actions after a person is in the Oval Office, not to the candidate. 

It pertains to the Office of the Presidency Tex.

 

You keep repeating that allegation over and over.

Because you evade it over and over.

 

It has nothing to do with any alleged foreign interference in elections. 

It has to do with foreign interference for the Office of the Presidency.

 

And of course no documentation has been presented in that regards. 

And of course that's absolutely not true Tex. Enormous evidence was presented. Because you choose to evade it and deny it does not mean that it was not there!

 

Just what would be regarded as heresy.

No Tex .... 17 intelligence agencies ALL stating the same conclusion is not "heresy" Tex!

 

And if Trump's election was invalid, then why isn't the Democrats in Congress raising all sorts of cain about it? 

They have Tex.

 

You think the Republicans are happy with him?  Wouldn't they be doing the same.

Nope .... "the Republicans" lack the moral standards to do anything Tex!

 

 

Even now about his conduct, why hasn't impeachment proceedings been started if his election was unconstitutional?

Because Congress is controlled by gutless Republicans who lack any morals or courage to do the right thing Tex!

 

 Or if he was ineligble to be elected?

A person being charged with fraud and accepting foreign interference should be ineligible to run for president Tex.

 

Where is the logic in all these allegations? 

They prove that the election was unconstitutional Tex.


 


And yet, no court challenge by the Dems. Ya gotta wonder.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
151
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
151
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

151 Views
Message 49 of 343

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

Tx- i'm afraid you are wrong.  they have found credible evidence that the Russians interfered with our election.


--

Ok, that's what we have been wanting to know.  What is that credible evidence and do you have a link to where we might find it? 


Why would anyone insist that something which has been posted more than once be repeatedly posted some more so that it can continue to be ignored and denied by donaldvoters ??????


And why would anyone supposedly in possession of such evidence continually refuse to post it. Maybe the hillaryvoters really have bupkis.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
151
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
148
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

148 Views
Message 50 of 343

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

Tx- This  thread is not about Hillary's loss , it is about Russian interference and manipulation of our 2016 presidential election, something that should alarm everybody on both sides of the aisle.

 as I have previously stated,  even if Hillary had won,  I would be very,  very concerned to hear that the Russians manipulated the election.


--

Of course it's all about Russian interference....BUT because Hillary lost.  If she has won, there would be no discussion about it.  Please don't insult my intelligence by saying her loss has no part in these discussions.   That is the elephant in the room, pun intended.

 

+


IMO, the "elephant in the room" are people who deny the truth that the Russians and Putin were involved in our elections and that Trump invited them to be, when in a rally speech he told Russia that he hoped they would find the "e-mails".


Actually, the joking reference to the emails was about trying to find the illegally erased, previously subpoenaed emails dealing with criminal abuse of office - not the election. The emails showing the corruption of the election process by the Dems had already been leaked.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
148
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors