From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

Message 51 of 343

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

CNN AT 11:10 today- both FBI and CIA say that there was Russian interference in our elections and influenced the results of the elections. Now, I suppose this is just a big conspiracy theory and the FBI and the CIA directors are being mean to little Donnie, or maybe,   Everybody's lying but Donald Trump the most notorious liar in the history of the presidency .  

I know this won't change the minds of those who really don't want to see the truth,  but I thought I'd just put that out there.

I am done debating this with those heavily afflicted with partisan politics and minds closed to the truth. Putin and the Russians were involved in our presidential election and that should be enough for any rational person to be concerned and support further investigations into this matter.

It is good that you are done because to date you have offered nothing to substantiate the claim that the Russians effected the elections.

BTW underlining an expression adds no veracity to it.

I have never said the Russians "effected the elections" so why do you keep repeating it? You erroneously ask me to substantiate something I have never said (no surprise to me). I have accurately stated that the Russians and Putin were involved in our elections and all Americans should be concerned about that and want to know to what extent and why. Thank goodness our congress and others are clear headed enough to agree.

"Involved in" (even when underlined) is a very ambiguous term.

This should solve any ambiguity rk:

----->The United States Intelligence Community officially concluded that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 United States elections.

AND OF COURSE ....

-------> Army of Russian trolls reportedly targeted swing states with anti-Clinton fake news

So, can I assume that you accept that President Trump was legally and Constitutionally elected?

A presidential election wherein a foreign nation interfered and effected the outcome does not render a Constitutionally elected president! 

What part of the Constitution are you claiming was violated??

The emoluments clause .... mandating that the Office Of President be free from foreign interference.

Well, if he is not legally our President, surely there are official agencies that should be taking action. If it were the case, you'd think the Dems would be involved in that instead of standing in the House waving their arms and singing.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 343

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

CNN AT 11:10 today- both FBI and CIA say that there was Russian interference in our elections and influenced the results of the elections. Now, I suppose this is just a big conspiracy theory and the FBI and the CIA directors are being mean to little Donnie, or maybe,   Everybody's lying but Donald Trump the most notorious liar in the history of the presidency .  

I know this won't change the minds of those who really don't want to see the truth,  but I thought I'd just put that out there.

I am done debating this with those heavily afflicted with partisan politics and minds closed to the truth. Putin and the Russians were involved in our presidential election and that should be enough for any rational person to be concerned and support further investigations into this matter.

It is good that you are done because to date you have offered nothing to substantiate the claim that the Russians effected the elections.

BTW underlining an expression adds no veracity to it.

I have never said the Russians "effected the elections" so why do you keep repeating it? You erroneously ask me to substantiate something I have never said (no surprise to me). I have accurately stated that the Russians and Putin were involved in our elections and all Americans should be concerned about that and want to know to what extent and why. Thank goodness our congress and others are clear headed enough to agree.

"Involved in" (even when underlined) is a very ambiguous term. So, can I assume that you accept that President Trump was legally and Constitutionally elected?

'Involved' is 'involved', nothing "ambiguous" about it.

Have I ever stated that Trump was not "constitutionally elected"? If your answer is yes, please show where I have ever posted that.

If you are of the mind that says President Trump is our Constitutionally elected President then we are in agreement.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 343

@ChasKy53 wrote:

It was documented that data bases were hacked into by the Russians whether you want to accept that or not. And Hillary not winning has nothing to do with my disgust and complaints about the Russians and Putin being involved in our elections. Note that the rest of your post about Hillary and influence is getting no response from me, it deserves none.

If it was documented, how did the results stand - were there not challenges? Do we not have governmental agencies overseeing such things? Surely "documentation" only by posters here cannot be taken seriously.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 343

@myexper wrote:

A person being charged with fraud and accepting foreign interference should be ineligible to run for president Tex.

--

You have documentation for this fraud and accepting foreign interference?  Myexper, you are like others here in coming up with allegations that just that, allegations.  There has been nothing released verfying any of this.  Just generalized verbal statements.

If you, or others here, want to add credibility to allegations it has to be more than just allegations.  Give some documentation.  Otherwise these type posts is just wasting bandwidth.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 343

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Hillary's emails do not justify Putin and the Russians being involved in our elections so your point in meaningless.

--

Hillary campaigning to be the President of the United States doesn't justify her hiding her true agenda behind withholding it from the voters.  So your point about her is completely meaningless and indicates why she refused to take questions from an open press conference and restricted her interacting with those who votes she was solicitating.

As the old saying goes, she was attempting to sell the nation a pig in a poke.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 343

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Why would anyone insist that something which has been posted more than once be repeatedly posted some more so that it can continue to be ignored and denied by donaldvoters ??????

--

To the contrary, there has been no evidence that has been posted anywhere except for some government official saying something.  No documentation, nor anything that indicates that it isn't just something put out by sore losers.

And of course the sarcastic jab by mentioning 'donaldvoters' of which you have no idea of how anyone voted, unless you, yourself has hacked the voting process? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 343

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

Hillary lost the 2016 election because MORE people did not like her than liked her.  Why is that so difficult to understand.

Because it's not true jimc91. Hillary received millions of more votes than Trump!

And Russian interference in swing states swayed voters to dislike Hillary with their fake news web sites attacking her!

--

Myexper...it was the electoral votes that counts in electing a President...just like it has been since the Constitution first went into effect.  Please read the Constitution.

Please read my post Tex. I never said otherwise. My answer was to to a question which had nothing to do with your irrelevant interjection.

As far as Hillary, how are you to know why a voter cast their ballot for a certain candidate. 

The topic is about Russian interference Tex ..... not Hillary as you continually interject into nearly ALL topics!

You and others keep repeating that Russian interference swayed voters?  Could you consider that Hillary herself swayed voters herself by her arrogance and refusal to answer voters' questions or to even associate with them. 

Nope!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 343

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

Can you point out where the election was unconstitutional? 

You asked that same question earlier and it was answered.

Once again Tex ..... the election was unconstitutional relative to the emoluments clause of our Constitution .... mandating that the Office Of President be free from foreign interference.

What was unconstitutional about it? 

That clause of the Constitution was violated with Russian interference.

--

The 'emoluments clause' pertains to actions after a person is in the Oval Office, not to the candidate. 

It pertains to the Office of the Presidency Tex.

You keep repeating that allegation over and over.

Because you evade it over and over.

It has nothing to do with any alleged foreign interference in elections. 

It has to do with foreign interference for the Office of the Presidency.

And of course no documentation has been presented in that regards. 

And of course that's absolutely not true Tex. Enormous evidence was presented. Because you choose to evade it and deny it does not mean that it was not there!

Just what would be regarded as heresy.

No Tex .... 17 intelligence agencies ALL stating the same conclusion is not "heresy" Tex!

And if Trump's election was invalid, then why isn't the Democrats in Congress raising all sorts of cain about it? 

They have Tex.

You think the Republicans are happy with him?  Wouldn't they be doing the same.

Nope .... "the Republicans" lack the moral standards to do anything Tex!

Even now about his conduct, why hasn't impeachment proceedings been started if his election was unconstitutional?

Because Congress is controlled by gutless Republicans who lack any morals or courage to do the right thing Tex!

Or if he was ineligble to be elected?

A person being charged with fraud and accepting foreign interference should be ineligible to run for president Tex.

Where is the logic in all these allegations? 

They prove that the election was unconstitutional Tex.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 343

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

--

Just statements, no documentation.

Which reminds me of many postings by the Right and supposed Independents, along with the occasional 'look over here' statements.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 343

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Regarding Hillary, her emails and those of those of the DNC and her campaign committee says a lot.  No wonder she didn't want them released.  Have you read them?

Hillary's emails do not justify Putin and the Russians being involved in our elections so your point in meaningless.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors