Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
267
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

267 Views
Message 61 of 343

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

Tx- i'm afraid you are wrong.  they have found credible evidence that the Russians interfered with our election.


--

Ok, that's what we have been wanting to know.  What is that credible evidence and do you have a link to where we might find it? 


Why would anyone insist that something which has been posted more than once be repeatedly posted some more so that it can continue to be ignored and denied by donaldvoters ??????


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
267
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
268
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

268 Views
Message 62 of 343

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

Tx- This  thread is not about Hillary's loss , it is about Russian interference and manipulation of our 2016 presidential election, something that should alarm everybody on both sides of the aisle.

 as I have previously stated,  even if Hillary had won,  I would be very,  very concerned to hear that the Russians manipulated the election.


--

Of course it's all about Russian interference....BUT because Hillary lost.  If she has won, there would be no discussion about it.  Please don't insult my intelligence by saying her loss has no part in these discussions.   That is the elephant in the room, pun intended.

 

+


IMO, the "elephant in the room" are people who deny the truth that the Russians and Putin were involved in our elections and that Trump invited them to be, when in a rally speech he told Russia that he hoped they would find the "e-mails".


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
268
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
266
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

266 Views
Message 63 of 343


@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

CNN AT 11:10 today- both FBI and CIA say that there was Russian interference in our elections and influenced the results of the elections. Now, I suppose this is just a big conspiracy theory and the FBI and the CIA directors are being mean to little Donnie, or maybe,   Everybody's lying but Donald Trump the most notorious liar in the history of the presidency .  

I know this won't change the minds of those who really don't want to see the truth,  but I thought I'd just put that out there.


I am done debating this with those heavily afflicted with partisan politics and minds closed to the truth. Putin and the Russians were involved in our presidential election and that should be enough for any rational person to be concerned and support further investigations into this matter.


It is good that you are done because to date you have offered nothing to substantiate the claim that the Russians effected the elections.

 

BTW underlining an expression adds no veracity to it.


I have never said the Russians "effected the elections" so why do you keep repeating it? You erroneously ask me to substantiate something I have never said (no surprise to me). I have accurately stated that the Russians and Putin were involved in our elections and all Americans should be concerned about that and want to know to what extent and why. Thank goodness our congress and others are clear headed enough to agree.


"Involved in" (even when underlined) is a very ambiguous term.

This should solve any ambiguity rk:

 

----->The United States Intelligence Community officially concluded that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 United States elections.

 
 
AND OF COURSE ....
 
 
-------> Army of Russian trolls reportedly targeted swing states with anti-Clinton fake news
 

 

 

 

 

So, can I assume that you accept that President Trump was legally and Constitutionally elected?

A presidential election wherein a foreign nation interfered and effected the outcome does not render a Constitutionally elected president! 


 


What part of the Constitution are you claiming was violated??


The emoluments clause .... mandating that the Office Of President be free from foreign interference.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
266
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
255
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

255 Views
Message 64 of 343

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:


 

 Face it, she lost and nothing will change that.

You're forgetting impeachment


 


--

Myexper, even impeachment wouldn't change that she lost, and she lost constitutionally. 

Not true Tex. Russian interference clearly shows an unconstitutional election!

 

 

When will her supporters just accept that fact?  

Rational people cannot accept an unconstitutional election Tex!

 

If the President is impeached and removed, then the Vice-President would inherit the office, not Hillary. 

Never said otherwise Tex ... as you fallaciously implied!

 

She's out for this term, and no doubt for any future term.

Actually Trump should be "out for this term" .... for violating the emoluments clause of our Constitution!


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
255
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
255
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

255 Views
Message 65 of 343

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

CNN AT 11:10 today- both FBI and CIA say that there was Russian interference in our elections and influenced the results of the elections. Now, I suppose this is just a big conspiracy theory and the FBI and the CIA directors are being mean to little Donnie, or maybe,   Everybody's lying but Donald Trump the most notorious liar in the history of the presidency .  

I know this won't change the minds of those who really don't want to see the truth,  but I thought I'd just put that out there.


I am done debating this with those heavily afflicted with partisan politics and minds closed to the truth. Putin and the Russians were involved in our presidential election and that should be enough for any rational person to be concerned and support further investigations into this matter.


It is good that you are done because to date you have offered nothing to substantiate the claim that the Russians effected the elections.

 

BTW underlining an expression adds no veracity to it.


I have never said the Russians "effected the elections" so why do you keep repeating it? You erroneously ask me to substantiate something I have never said (no surprise to me). I have accurately stated that the Russians and Putin were involved in our elections and all Americans should be concerned about that and want to know to what extent and why. Thank goodness our congress and others are clear headed enough to agree.


"Involved in" (even when underlined) is a very ambiguous term. So, can I assume that you accept that President Trump was legally and Constitutionally elected?


'Involved' is 'involved', nothing "ambiguous" about it.

 

Have I ever stated that Trump was not "constitutionally elected"? If your answer is yes, please show where I have ever posted that.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
255
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
252
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

252 Views
Message 66 of 343

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

 I have accurately stated that the Russians and Putin were involved in our elections 

--

And again, what was the extent of their involvement; involved in what way; and where is the actual facts of what this involvement was, and where is the documentation?  If Hillary had won, would there be all of these complaints? 

 


It was documented that data bases were hacked into by the Russians whether you want to accept that or not. And Hillary not winning has nothing to do with my disgust and complaints about the Russians and Putin being involved in our elections. Note that the rest of your post about Hillary and influence is getting no response from me, it deserves none.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
252
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
220
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

220 Views
Message 67 of 343

@myexper wrote:

 

Hillary lost the 2016 election because MORE people did not like her than liked her.  Why is that so difficult to understand.

Because it's not true jimc91. Hillary received millions of more votes than Trump!

And Russian interference in swing states swayed voters to dislike Hillary with their fake news web sites attacking her!

 



--

Myexper...it was the electoral votes that counts in electing a President...just like it has been since the Constitution first went into effect.  Please read the Constitution.

 

As far as Hillary, how are you to know why a voter cast their ballot for a certain candidate.  You and others keep repeating that Russian interference swayed voters?  Could you consider that Hillary herself swayed voters herself by her arrogance and refusal to answer voters' questions or to even associate with them. 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
220
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
223
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

223 Views
Message 68 of 343

@jimc91 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

Tx-Here's another site

USNINEWS

TITLE:

NSA HEAD RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN US ELECTIONS, "Hey, this really Happened."

It's dated february if this year


What did the Russians do to "interfere" and "How" did

they do it to effect the outcome of the 2016 election?

 

Did it have anything to do with John Podesta's emails?

 

 


The Russians created fake news sites on the Internet catering to swing states to discredit Hillary.

 

 

 


This from your LINK:

 

If it seems like your family members living in key swing states were more swept up in anti-Hillary Clinton fake news than others during the 2016 election, Russian trolls may have been involved.

Of course you conveniently omitted that:

"According to two members of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA) and committee chairman Richard Burr (R-NC), hundreds of Russian trolls were paid in 2016 to generate fake news stories about Clinton and target them at voters in key states in an effort to swing the election for Trump." .... Also in that same link jimc91!!!!

 

 

 

The Afgans may have landed on the moon before NASA did it too!

Doubtful jimc91 .... But in the same category that Trump will make Mexico pay for his ludicrous wall!

 

You offer not one single example of these fake websites and yet you claim President Trump is somehow connected to the "Russians hacking the election" I mean this is rediculous.

Not if you read the entire link jimc91.

Please become aware of what you failed to read or chose to avoid:

According to two members of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA) and committee chairman Richard Burr (R-NC), hundreds of Russian trolls were paid in 2016 to generate fake news stories about Clinton and target them at voters in key states in an effort to swing the election for Trump.

 

 

Trump won the election fair and square, so it is time for the left to let it go and look to the 2020 election rather than beating this dead horse.

An election interfered with by a foreign nation is neither fair nor Constitutional!

 

This forum has turned into a hate fest!  

Noooo .... a FACT FEST!!!

 

Life is short don't you think?

It'll be shorter with a Trump presidency!

 

 GET OVER IT!

I.E. .... Look the other way on Trump's unconstitutional presidency ..... NO WAY!

 

Hillary lost the 2016 election because MORE people did not like her than liked her.  Why is that so difficult to understand.

Because it's not true jimc91. Hillary received millions of more votes than Trump!

And Russian interference in swing states swayed voters to dislike Hillary with their fake news web sites attacking her!

 

 


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
223
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
224
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

224 Views
Message 69 of 343

@myexper wrote:


Can you point out where the election was unconstitutional? 

You asked that same question earlier and it was answered.

Once again Tex ..... the election was unconstitutional relative to the emoluments clause of our Constitution .... mandating that the Office Of President be free from foreign interference.

 

What was unconstitutional about it? 

That clause of the Constitution was violated with Russian interference.

 



--

The 'emoluments clause' pertains to actions after a person is in the Oval Office, not to the candidate.  You keep repeating that allegation over and over.  It has nothing to do with any alleged foreign interference in elections.  And of course no documentation has been presented in that regards.  Just what would be regarded as heresy.

 

And if Trump's election was invalid, then why isn't the Democrats in Congress raising all sorts of cain about it?  You think the Republicans are happy with him?  Wouldn't they be doing the same.

 

Even now about his conduct, why hasn't impeachment proceedings been started if his election was unconstitutional?  Or if he was ineligble to be elected?

 

Where is the logic in all these allegations? 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
224
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
229
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

229 Views
Message 70 of 343

@pc6063 wrote:

Many, many links have been given by posters within this link. Centristin2010 posted FBI Director Comey's statement with regard to this earlier today after I had commented on it. Just scroll, you will find it.

 



@pc6063 wrote:

Many, many links have been given by posters within this link. Centristin2010 posted FBI Director Comey's statement with regard to this earlier today after I had commented on it. Just scroll, you will find it.

 


--

Just statements, no documentation.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
229
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!


close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors