Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
238
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

238 Views
Message 71 of 343

@alferdpacker wrote:

Yep - they can't provide documentation to prove it - you can't provide documentation to disprove it.

 

However various people within FBI, Congressional Committees, etc., have said that some evidence exists - and that due to security issues, it's not yet being released to the public - yet.

That's something you're familiar with from your armed forces career, isn't it?


 


-

Of course if something hasn't been proven, how could it be disproved? 

 

And since you bring up my military career, in the one assignment that might have a bearing on the topic, when something of this sort is announced there was sufficient information released to verify it.  Releasing such information is as much letting the other guy know that they didn't get away with it.

 

As with this, no doubt the Russians are saying that the U.S. is bluffing, but when the information that I was familiar with was released no doubt they probably wondered how we knew it.

 

But you say "some evidence exists"...means that they haven't the conclusive evidence.

 

Regarding Hillary, her emails and those of those of the DNC and her campaign committee says a lot.  No wonder she didn't want them released.  Have you read them?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
238
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
244
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

244 Views
Message 72 of 343

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:


A presidential election wherein a foreign nation interfered and effected the outcome does not render a Constitutionally elected president!




--

It is not up to an individual to determine if an election is a valid one, but of the Constitution. 

And the Constitution shows that an invalid election occurred. 

 

Whether you or I or anyone considers Trump to be or not to be the legally constitutionally elected President; it makes no difference... he is in the White House and IS the President.. 

Trump is unconstitutionally occupying the White House Tex ...... further evidenced by yet a second violation of the emoluments clause whereby Trump refused to divest himself of his foreign investments!


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
244
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
243
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

243 Views
Message 73 of 343

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:


 Trump won the election ...... unconstitutionally of course!

 


--

Can you point out where the election was unconstitutional? 

You asked that same question earlier and it was answered.

Once again Tex ..... the election was unconstitutional relative to the emoluments clause of our Constitution .... mandating that the Office Of President be free from foreign interference.

 

What was unconstitutional about it? 

That clause of the Constitution was violated with Russian interference.

 

Was there any actions by Obama's Justice Department? 

Yup.

 

Regardless of whether we like it or not, Trump was elected according to the Constitution.

Evidence clearly indicates otherwise Tex!


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
243
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
240
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

240 Views
Message 74 of 343

Many, many links have been given by posters within this thread.  Centristin2010 posted FBI Director Comey's statement with regard to this earlier today after I had commented on it. Just scroll, you will find it.

 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
240
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
243
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

243 Views
Message 75 of 343

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

 

Your question wanting evidence or documentation properly belongs on other threads...


--

Not necessarily since there are some here claiming that just because federal officials says the Russians interferred, it is true.

 

 


Yep - they can't provide documentation to prove it - you can't provide documentation to disprove it.

 

However various people within FBI, Congressional Committees, etc., have said that some evidence exists - and that due to security issues, it's not yet being released to the public - yet.

That's something you're familiar with from your armed forces career, isn't it?

 

It should be noted that you've made allegations referring to Hillary - and I don't remember seeing evidence/documentation posted to support them. 

 

However - if someone says they "feel" or "believe" that "thus and so is true" - they are allowed to "feel" or "believe" - the Constitution being what it is, and all...

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
243
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
248
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

248 Views
Message 76 of 343

@pc6063 wrote:

Tx- i'm afraid you are wrong.  they have found credible evidence that the Russians interfered with our election.


--

Ok, that's what we have been wanting to know.  What is that credible evidence and do you have a link to where we might find it? 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
248
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
249
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

249 Views
Message 77 of 343

Tx- i'm afraid you are wrong.  they have found credible evidence that the Russians interfered with our election. What is still up for debate, and under investigation, is whether Trump and his team knew about, encouraged and were a part of such meddling in the election.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
249
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
245
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

245 Views
Message 78 of 343

@alferdpacker wrote:

 

Your question wanting evidence or documentation properly belongs on other threads...


--

Not necessarily since there are some here claiming that just because federal officials says the Russians interferred, it is true.

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
245
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
245
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

245 Views
Message 79 of 343


It's a response to a question you posted.

 

And one should have noticed lately there has been a lot said on your part using legal jargon, Supreme Court, etc.  So where is the evidence or docmentuation?

 

You ask questions - I ask questions.

 

Your question wanting evidence or documentation properly belongs on other threads...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
245
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
244
Views

Re: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

244 Views
Message 80 of 343

@alferdpacker wrote:


 

Can all of the vile opprobrious racist insults tendered to Obama by those on the political right be "taken back"?




--

Of course the topic is mostly about Russian interference in our political process, not Obama who is no longer President.  And as far as the topic of interference, all we have heard could be considered heresy since no evidence has been presented, just a lot of 'he said, they said, etc.'.

 

And one should have noticed lately there has been a lot said on your part using legal jargon, Supreme Court, etc.  So where is the evidence or docmentuation?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
244
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors