Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

RNC will re-endorse the 2016 platform.....cause they did not accomplish any of it

I can't think of anything that shows the downfall of the Republican Party is the inability to field a platform describing what the administration plans to accomplish over the next four years. 

 

But, we KNOW Trump has not read the last one yet because........you know.......functionally illiterate. 

Honored Social Butterfly

OH MY - the FAR Right is crowing because their Autocrat **bleep** Authoritarian got ONE piece of legislation passed.   And of course it was all about money - so why did they forget to mention the Nation Debt that is now greater than the GDP....surely they are so senile that they forgot?   

 

Was that on their Platform - run up debt?   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Honored Social Butterfly

 

republican platform.jpg

 

0 Kudos
539 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

RNC will re-endorse the 2016 platform.....cause they did not accomplish any of it

 

The Trump Party didn't have time to draft a new platform since 2016. 

Social Butterfly

RNC: Divide the Nation Again So Stupid White People like us.

 

 

Honored Social Butterfly

Ya' just can't debate anything with a tRump supporter, they have listened to far too much propaganda and lies, reality is foreign to them.


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Social Butterfly

Trump supporters do not want to hear tales(truths) of his incompetence.

 

They want to keep their tighty-whitey suburbs and schools pure and automatic rifles locked and loaded.

 

People of color get their knickers in a twist, and that is what Trump campaign is going for.

 

White Suburban Voters endorsed by the likes of the Christian Evangelist Jerry Fallwell Jr, who hired a person of color to service his wife.

 

You cant make this stuff up.

0 Kudos
663 Views
0
Report
Silver Conversationalist

 Katie Pavlick

 

Ahead of the 2020 RNC convention, which will take place digitally and in Charlotte, North Carolina, President Trump has released his agenda for a second term in the White House. 

 

Take a look below, courtesy of the Trump campaign: 

 

President Trump: Fighting for You!

 

JOBS

·Create 10 Million New Jobs in 10 Months

·Create 1 Million New Small Businesses

·Cut Taxes to Boost Take-Home Pay and Keep Jobs in America

·Enact Fair Trade Deals that Protect American Jobs

·"Made in America" Tax Credits

·Expand Opportunity Zones

·Continue Deregulatory Agenda for Energy Independence

 

ERADICATE COVID-19

·Develop a Vaccine by The End Of 2020

·Return to Normal in 2021

·Make All Critical Medicines and Supplies for Healthcare Workers in The United States

·Refill Stockpiles and Prepare for Future Pandemics

 

END OUR RELIANCE ON CHINA

·Bring Back 1 Million Manufacturing Jobs from China

·Tax Credits for Companies that Bring Back Jobs from China

·Allow 100% Expensing Deductions for Essential Industries like Pharmaceuticals and Robotics who Bring Back their Manufacturing to the United States

·No Federal Contracts for Companies who Outsource to China

·Hold China Fully Accountable for Allowing the Virus to Spread around the World

 

HEALTHCARE

·Cut Prescription Drug Prices

·Put Patients and Doctors Back in Charge of our Healthcare System

·Lower Healthcare Insurance Premiums

·End Surprise Billing

·Cover All Pre-Existing Conditions

·Protect Social Security and Medicare

·Protect Our Veterans and Provide World-Class Healthcare and Services

 

EDUCATION

·Provide School Choice to Every Child in America

·Teach American Exceptionalism

 

DRAIN THE SWAMP

·Pass Congressional Term Limits

·End Bureaucratic Government Bullying of U.S. Citizens and Small Businesses

·Expose Washington’s Money Trail and Delegate Powers Back to People and States

·Drain the Globalist Swamp by Taking on International Organizations That Hurt American Citizens

 

DEFEND OUR POLICE

·Fully Fund and Hire More Police and Law Enforcement Officers

·Increase Criminal Penalties for Assaults on Law Enforcement Officers

·Prosecute Drive-By Shootings as Acts of Domestic Terrorism

·Bring Violent Extremist Groups Like ANTIFA to Justice

·End Cashless Bail and Keep Dangerous Criminals Locked Up until Trial

 

END ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND PROTECT AMERICAN WORKERS

·Block Illegal Immigrants from Becoming Eligible for Taxpayer-Funded Welfare, Healthcare, and Free College Tuition

·Mandatory Deportation for Non-Citizen Gang Members

·Dismantle Human Trafficking Networks

·End Sanctuary Cities to Restore our Neighborhoods and Protect our Families

·Prohibit American Companies from Replacing United States Citizens with Lower-Cost Foreign Workers

·Require New Immigrants to Be Able to Support Themselves Financially

 

INNOVATE FOR THE FUTURE

·Launch Space Force, Establish Permanent Manned Presence on The Moon and Send the First Manned Mission to Mars

· Build the World’s Greatest Infrastructure System

·Win the Race to 5G and Establish a National High-Speed Wireless Internet Network

·Continue to Lead the World in Access to the Cleanest Drinking Water and Cleanest Air

Partner with Other Nations to Clean Up our Planet’s Oceans

 

AMERICA FIRST FOREIGN POLICY

·Stop Endless Wars and Bring Our Troops Home

·Get Allies to Pay their Fair Share

·Maintain and Expand America’s Unrivaled Military Strength

·Wipe Out Global Terrorists Who Threaten to Harm Americans

·Build a Great Cybersecurity Defense System and Missile Defense System

 

 

None of that is going to happen. Even if Trump leaves milk and cookies out for Santa Cause, Donnie's still been a very bad boy. 

Trump is an aperture in the fundament.
Honored Social Butterfly

Sounds like trump wants more time to conduct his misinformation and “smoke and mirrors strategy” for running the Government...along with bilking more out of the American Public. 

Honored Social Butterfly

Here is the RNC 2020 Platform:
Honored Social Butterfly

LOL!!

 

Promises made promises kept...  It must drive the DIMMs crazy...

VIMTSTL
0 Kudos
1,068 Views
5
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@jimc91 wrote:

LOL!!

 

Promises made promises kept...


Another Trump lie to add to his other 20,000 plus .... And Trump supporters think that's funny!

 

 

 

 

 

 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
0 Kudos
1,097 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

jimc91:   Promises made promises kept...  It must drive the DIMMs crazy...

 

 

I hate to repeat myself, but what promises were kept? We've never had a president as ill informed and lazy as Trump.

Honored Social Butterfly

@Panjandrum, Wrote:

 

I hate to repeat myself, but what promises were kept?

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Glad you asked, this is the second time I have posted this information.  It's very easy to find.

 

 

 

Under President Trump’s leadership, Congress passed historic tax cuts and relief for hard-working Americans.

 

 

The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act:

 

  • Is the first major tax reform signed in 30 years. 

  • Provided tax relief for 82% of middle-class families.

  • Doubled the Child Tax Credit proving an additional $1,000 per child in tax relief for working parents.

  • Nearly doubled the standard deduction, a change that simplified the tax filing process for millions of Americans.

  • Cut taxes for small business by 20%, providing $415 billion in tax relief for small business owners.

  • Alleviated the tax burden on over 500 companies. who used those savings to fund bonuses, wage increases for 4.8 million workers.

  • Spurred new investments into the American economy, after it was passed businesses invested $482 billion into new American projects.

  • Repealed Obamacare’s burdensome individual mandate.

  • Made U.S. companies competitive on the world stage, lowering the corporate tax rate from one of the highest in the industrialized world (35%) to 21%. 

 

This is a very small part of the very long list.  There is a site dedicated to the information you asked about, here is the link for your reading pleasure, just pick a category:

 

https://www.promiseskept.com/ 

 

 

VIMTSTL
0 Kudos
1,084 Views
2
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

jimc91:   Glad you asked, this is the second time I have posted this information.  It's very easy to find.

 

 

Lol. That was in the folder titled: Replace Obamacare, the Wall and Infrastructure (stuff otherwise known as red meat for the rubes).😂

Honored Social Butterfly


@jimc91 wrote:

@Panjandrum, Wrote:

 

I hate to repeat myself, but what promises were kept?

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Glad you asked, this is the second time I have posted this information.  It's very easy to find.

And it's all bogus!

 

 

 

Under President Trump’s leadership, Congress passed historic tax cuts and relief for hard-working Americans.

Piddly tax cuts for many Americans, tax increases for the remainder of Americans and COLOSSAL tax cuts for wealthy Americans!!!

 

 

The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act:

 

  • Is the first major tax reform signed in 30 years. 

  • Most all of it benefiting the wealthy!
  •  
  •  
  • Provided tax relief for 82% of middle-class families.

  • Paltry tax relief and tax increases for the rest!
  •  
  •  
  • Doubled the Child Tax Credit proving an additional $1,000 per child in tax relief for working parents.

  • But taking away individual tax exemptions for each member of the family!
  •  
  •  
  • Nearly doubled the standard deduction, a change that simplified the tax filing process for millions of Americans. .....

  • ..... By eliminating the individual tax exemptions .... thus loosing that tax deduction!
  •  
  •  
  • Alleviated the tax burden on over 500 companies. who used those savings to fund bonuses, wage increases for 4.8 million workers.

  • Only for ONE TIME .... While every year these companies can use their colossal tax cuts to buy back company stock .... allowing its executives to make a fortune when they cash in the inflated stocks!

 

  • Spurred new investments into the American economy, after it was passed businesses invested $482 billion into new American projects.

  • Yeah .... the project of buying back their own stock!!!

 

  • Repealed Obamacare’s burdensome individual mandate.

  • Thus rewarding people of means to continue to use the emergency rooms for free instead of being responsible and purchasing health insurance!
  •  
  •  
  • Made U.S. companies competitive on the world stage, lowering the corporate tax rate from one of the highest in the industrialized world (35%) to 21%. 

  • And allowing companies who make billions in profits to pay NOTHING IN TAXES!!!

 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
0 Kudos
693 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

@Richva, Obviously you missed the memo...  His agenda for 2021 was published Sunday, Here is a copy for your reading pleasure:

 

 

 

BY:  Katie Pavlick

 

Ahead of the 2020 RNC convention, which will take place digitally and in Charlotte, North Carolina, President Trump has released his agenda for a second term in the White House. 

 

Take a look below, courtesy of the Trump campaign: 

 

President Trump: Fighting for You!

 

JOBS

·Create 10 Million New Jobs in 10 Months

·Create 1 Million New Small Businesses

·Cut Taxes to Boost Take-Home Pay and Keep Jobs in America

·Enact Fair Trade Deals that Protect American Jobs

·"Made in America" Tax Credits

·Expand Opportunity Zones

·Continue Deregulatory Agenda for Energy Independence

 

ERADICATE COVID-19

·Develop a Vaccine by The End Of 2020

·Return to Normal in 2021

·Make All Critical Medicines and Supplies for Healthcare Workers in The United States

·Refill Stockpiles and Prepare for Future Pandemics

 

END OUR RELIANCE ON CHINA

·Bring Back 1 Million Manufacturing Jobs from China

·Tax Credits for Companies that Bring Back Jobs from China

·Allow 100% Expensing Deductions for Essential Industries like Pharmaceuticals and Robotics who Bring Back their Manufacturing to the United States

·No Federal Contracts for Companies who Outsource to China

·Hold China Fully Accountable for Allowing the Virus to Spread around the World

 

HEALTHCARE

·Cut Prescription Drug Prices

·Put Patients and Doctors Back in Charge of our Healthcare System

·Lower Healthcare Insurance Premiums

·End Surprise Billing

·Cover All Pre-Existing Conditions

·Protect Social Security and Medicare

·Protect Our Veterans and Provide World-Class Healthcare and Services

 

EDUCATION

·Provide School Choice to Every Child in America

·Teach American Exceptionalism

 

DRAIN THE SWAMP

·Pass Congressional Term Limits

·End Bureaucratic Government Bullying of U.S. Citizens and Small Businesses

·Expose Washington’s Money Trail and Delegate Powers Back to People and States

·Drain the Globalist Swamp by Taking on International Organizations That Hurt American Citizens

 

DEFEND OUR POLICE

·Fully Fund and Hire More Police and Law Enforcement Officers

·Increase Criminal Penalties for Assaults on Law Enforcement Officers

·Prosecute Drive-By Shootings as Acts of Domestic Terrorism

·Bring Violent Extremist Groups Like ANTIFA to Justice

·End Cashless Bail and Keep Dangerous Criminals Locked Up until Trial

 

END ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND PROTECT AMERICAN WORKERS

·Block Illegal Immigrants from Becoming Eligible for Taxpayer-Funded Welfare, Healthcare, and Free College Tuition

·Mandatory Deportation for Non-Citizen Gang Members

·Dismantle Human Trafficking Networks

·End Sanctuary Cities to Restore our Neighborhoods and Protect our Families

·Prohibit American Companies from Replacing United States Citizens with Lower-Cost Foreign Workers

·Require New Immigrants to Be Able to Support Themselves Financially

 

INNOVATE FOR THE FUTURE

·Launch Space Force, Establish Permanent Manned Presence on The Moon and Send the First Manned Mission to Mars

· Build the World’s Greatest Infrastructure System

·Win the Race to 5G and Establish a National High-Speed Wireless Internet Network

·Continue to Lead the World in Access to the Cleanest Drinking Water and Cleanest Air

Partner with Other Nations to Clean Up our Planet’s Oceans

 

AMERICA FIRST FOREIGN POLICY

·Stop Endless Wars and Bring Our Troops Home

·Get Allies to Pay their Fair Share

·Maintain and Expand America’s Unrivaled Military Strength

·Wipe Out Global Terrorists Who Threaten to Harm Americans

·Build a Great Cybersecurity Defense System and Missile Defense System

VIMTSTL
Esteemed Social Butterfly


@jimc91 wrote:

@Richva, Obviously you missed the memo...  His agenda for 2021 was published Sunday, Here is a copy for your reading pleasure:

 

 

 

BY:  Katie Pavlick

 

Ahead of the 2020 RNC convention, which will take place digitally and in Charlotte, North Carolina, President Trump has released his agenda for a second term in the White House. 

 

Take a look below, courtesy of the Trump campaign: 

 

President Trump: Fighting for You!

 

JOBS

·Create 10 Million New Jobs in 10 Months

·Create 1 Million New Small Businesses

·Cut Taxes to Boost Take-Home Pay and Keep Jobs in America

·Enact Fair Trade Deals that Protect American Jobs

·"Made in America" Tax Credits

·Expand Opportunity Zones

·Continue Deregulatory Agenda for Energy Independence

 

ERADICATE COVID-19

·Develop a Vaccine by The End Of 2020

·Return to Normal in 2021

·Make All Critical Medicines and Supplies for Healthcare Workers in The United States

·Refill Stockpiles and Prepare for Future Pandemics

 

END OUR RELIANCE ON CHINA

·Bring Back 1 Million Manufacturing Jobs from China

·Tax Credits for Companies that Bring Back Jobs from China

·Allow 100% Expensing Deductions for Essential Industries like Pharmaceuticals and Robotics who Bring Back their Manufacturing to the United States

·No Federal Contracts for Companies who Outsource to China

·Hold China Fully Accountable for Allowing the Virus to Spread around the World

 

HEALTHCARE

·Cut Prescription Drug Prices

·Put Patients and Doctors Back in Charge of our Healthcare System

·Lower Healthcare Insurance Premiums

·End Surprise Billing

·Cover All Pre-Existing Conditions

·Protect Social Security and Medicare

·Protect Our Veterans and Provide World-Class Healthcare and Services

 

EDUCATION

·Provide School Choice to Every Child in America

·Teach American Exceptionalism

 

DRAIN THE SWAMP

·Pass Congressional Term Limits

·End Bureaucratic Government Bullying of U.S. Citizens and Small Businesses

·Expose Washington’s Money Trail and Delegate Powers Back to People and States

·Drain the Globalist Swamp by Taking on International Organizations That Hurt American Citizens

 

DEFEND OUR POLICE

·Fully Fund and Hire More Police and Law Enforcement Officers

·Increase Criminal Penalties for Assaults on Law Enforcement Officers

·Prosecute Drive-By Shootings as Acts of Domestic Terrorism

·Bring Violent Extremist Groups Like ANTIFA to Justice

·End Cashless Bail and Keep Dangerous Criminals Locked Up until Trial

 

END ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND PROTECT AMERICAN WORKERS

·Block Illegal Immigrants from Becoming Eligible for Taxpayer-Funded Welfare, Healthcare, and Free College Tuition

·Mandatory Deportation for Non-Citizen Gang Members

·Dismantle Human Trafficking Networks

·End Sanctuary Cities to Restore our Neighborhoods and Protect our Families

·Prohibit American Companies from Replacing United States Citizens with Lower-Cost Foreign Workers

·Require New Immigrants to Be Able to Support Themselves Financially

 

INNOVATE FOR THE FUTURE

·Launch Space Force, Establish Permanent Manned Presence on The Moon and Send the First Manned Mission to Mars

· Build the World’s Greatest Infrastructure System

·Win the Race to 5G and Establish a National High-Speed Wireless Internet Network

·Continue to Lead the World in Access to the Cleanest Drinking Water and Cleanest Air

Partner with Other Nations to Clean Up our Planet’s Oceans

 

AMERICA FIRST FOREIGN POLICY

·Stop Endless Wars and Bring Our Troops Home

·Get Allies to Pay their Fair Share

·Maintain and Expand America’s Unrivaled Military Strength

·Wipe Out Global Terrorists Who Threaten to Harm Americans

·Build a Great Cybersecurity Defense System and Missile Defense System


Déjà vu.  We've seen this before.  2016, wasn't it?  Oh sure, it's been updated with a couple of COVID-19 references and to add the obligatory right wing word 'antifa' (What?  No boogaloo?  Oh yeah, nice guys on both sides, but mostly the right side, huh?).  There is nothing new.  He is running on 4 more years to "Finish the Job".  🥱

Trusted Social Butterfly

jimc91  A political party's "platform" is not some president's or anyone else's personal agenda.

 

A spokesman for the Republican Party has stated the party "no longer" has a platform. Does that mean it's morphed into a mob of independents from all of our political ideologies?

 

Also, Trump accepted the RNC nomination. Does that mean the convention is over? Acceptance has always been done at the end of all nomination conventions.

0 Kudos
658 Views
0
Report
Silver Conversationalist

Why write a platform? Trump won't read it.

 

90% of Trump voters won't read it because they're poorly educated, allergic to research, and know they wouldn't understand it.

 

The 10% of Trump voters who would understand it i.e., those helped by Trump's tax cuts, stock holders in corporations making record profits, and the silver spoon crowd who were born rich, won't it read because they know not a word of it would be true.

 

 

 

 

 

Trump is an aperture in the fundament.
Honored Social Butterfly

Stay in close contact with its handler, Russia, is a big priority, followed by gutting of the safety net to pay for the Trump debt would probably be number 2.
Honored Social Butterfly

Dictators do not need a platform as they do what they want when they want and all follow their orders. You see it in action with the Rep. party and their Dictator.

Esteemed Social Butterfly

I saw the funniest sign from the road today.  It said Trump 2020 | Finish The Job.

 

Says it all. 😆 The moron couldn't finish the job he promised in 2016, so he's begging another four years to do it.  I can't believe a supporter would actually call attention to that fact.  (Although IMPOOPUS and his base besties aren't exactly known for picking up on nuance.)

 

Same old... same old platform.  Nothing new to see. 🥱

Social Butterfly

They tried to use Bannon to privatize  building the wall with investors, sent in Donnie Jr to endorse it and they all went bankrupt and in litigation and or jail.

 

A typical Trump idea, what with his 5 bankruptcies.

 

Garbage in, garbage out.

Honored Social Butterfly


@PhilipT605548 wrote:

They tried to use Bannon to privatize  building the wall with investors, sent in Donnie Jr to endorse it and they all went bankrupt and in litigation and or jail.

 

A typical Trump idea, what with his 5 bankruptcies.

 

Garbage in, garbage out.


Actually, at least 7 bankruptcies for Trump .....

3 casinos,

Trump University,

Trump Steaks,

Trump Airlines

Trump Tower Toronto

 

And NOW ... The United States of America!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
0 Kudos
893 Views
0
Report
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png