Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: RIDICULOUS RUDY GINS UP FAKE NEWS

Message 1 of 6

I think he's lost some of his mables and left them back in NY. 

It's the same old crap most likely, take the public's mind off of the real mess the Trump's are in.  Now being the almighty Donald Jr., his smugh face may have talked to too many Foreigners, lets hope. But he'll have his Lawyer weasle him out some how. 

Wouldn't it be Great it everyone they dealt with  were called and they ALL turned on them. I think I'd   drive to D.C., sit and  watch them move out with a smile on my face. Might even have a drink in my hand, and I don't usally drink!!

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

This is the third "prediction" that Rudy has made in under 2 months re: end date of Mueller Special Prosecuter Investigation.  .    

Soon it will become a drinking game.   hee hee hee

Do  I need to  re-post the Rosenstein speech on how he will not be intimidated by all the musing of the GOP?    Are the ignobler's here saying that they no longer believe in the separtion of powers...but only while Donald and other GOP are living in the WH?    

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6
that I do not know. How long do you think Rudy is going to last? Probably not much longer I should think.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

@Tom5678wrote:
wishful thinking on Rudy's part. I found myself wondering what his news source to this news was....came to the conclusion, probably made up in his head.

How did Rudy manage to find time away from kissing trump's posterior to tell that lie?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6
wishful thinking on Rudy's part. I found myself wondering what his news source to this news was....came to the conclusion, probably made up in his head.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

RIDICULOUS RUDY GINS UP FAKE NEWS

Message 6 of 6

t27aKjE.png

44>dolt45