Protect your digital identity with AARP’s fraud resource center. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: REVEALED - The "Deep State" is a Ruse, a Lie!

Message 1 of 10

First, we need to comprehend that the ignoble donald supporters are desperate.   They cling to memes in an attempt to sell their own delusion.    They seem not to comprehend that the stories  that they so ardently post thread after thred is a conspiracy theory that the likes of Bannon / Alec Jones embraced as a way to sell donald to the masses.     

One has to wonder if they comprehend that it is propaganda.   I doubt it, otherwise they appear to embrace the far-right ideology.   

What is almost amusing, is that they are missing parts of current news about Ukraine.    That is that people within the Federal Government are creating stories about Ukraine, but not for the bs. as sold by the "great and unmatched wisdom" guy, but the ultimate gambit:   Money.    

People within the current Admin - are interested in Ukraine for their oil / gas and want the new adminstration there to let the US have a big seat at the table, ie replace the current CEO and install Americans in their place, which is ICYMI - so very Russian.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 10

@FredSmif wrote:

I think that there is a Deep State and one of its leaders is Mitch McConnell, who said from Day One that he wanted Obama to be a one term president and that they would do anything to impede his governance. Talk about obstructionists.

And I suppose that Trump himself has to be put in there, although at the time that he started claiming that President Obama had not been born in the US and thus was ineligible to be President, he (Trump) was not on the government payroll (of the USA, at least). I think that the Deep State can include such non-governmental actors as Trump during the Obama years.

...By the way Mr. Trump!!! I am still waiting for that exciting report you promised me from your private investigators in Hawaii and "oh, the things they are finding!" about Obama's birth certificate. Please rush this information to me now! I've been waiting and waiting!

You're right Fred .......... that is the true "Deep State", and they are still after Hillary and Obama.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 10

I think that there is a Deep State and one of its leaders is Mitch McConnell, who said from Day One that he wanted Obama to be a one term president and that they would do anything to impede his governance. Talk about obstructionists.

And I suppose that Trump himself has to be put in there, although at the time that he started claiming that President Obama had not been born in the US and thus was ineligible to be President, he (Trump) was not on the government payroll (of the USA, at least). I think that the Deep State can include such non-governmental actors as Trump during the Obama years.

...By the way Mr. Trump!!! I am still waiting for that exciting report you promised me from your private investigators in Hawaii and "oh, the things they are finding!" about Obama's birth certificate. Please rush this information to me now! I've been waiting and waiting!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 10

To trump supporters Bannon is now a traitor and cannot be believed.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 10

@afisher wrote:

What amazes me is that this meme has been debunked and the RW / ignoble donald supporters here refuse to face reality.    I can only suppose that they don't get out much and read or listen or watch anything that isn't tied directly to one of their favorite conspiracy theories.  

The scream about one for a while and then move to the next one, wash repeat.   Look at the origin dates of the current memes, proves they are not very clever, by a mile.  

But then, that is all they have, recycled CT memes and denial of anything that doesn't fit into that classification.  

What is totally debunked is the absurd notion that the "Deep State" are a bunch of Progressives.

Deep State REPUBLICAN Comey told the World he had more Hillary emails from the wife of a pervert that once again proved to contain NOTHING CRIMINAL, or even inappropriate. Meanwhile the punk didn't say a WORD about the extensive body of evidence the FBI had already collected proving tRump was deeply in debt to Russian Oligarchs.

That omission is defended by claiming the Russian connection to tRump was only uncovered because of the Steele Dossier WHICH HAS BEEN PROVEN TRUE, so their argument seems to be "you used good investigative techniques and unbiased analysis to prove lil donny is a gutless TRAITOR AND THAT'S NOT FAIR BECAUSE HE'S AN IDIOT AND SHOULD NOT BE REQUIRED TO KNOW WHAT IS OR ISN'T ILLEGAL"

GOPerBots take up the same chant to let jrtRump off the hook saying all his contacts with the KGB to get dirt on Hillary (the 5000 DNC emails the KGB gave to Wikileaks who gave them to tRump) were okay because he is too dumb to know dealing with a foreign Government in an American election is ILLEGAL.

And now the GOPerBots are circling the wagons claiming tRumps CONFESSION, and release of PROOF he EXTORTED  THE LEADER OF A FRIENDLY NATION TO DIG DIRT ON JOE BIDEN WAS OKAY BECAUSE THAT'S HOW TRUMP ROLLS.

JAIL FOR THE CHIEF!

What the mindless GOPerBots claim as a  Progressive "Deep State" was two mid level Civil Servants who didn't like tRump and said so on their office emails.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 10

What amazes me is that this meme has been debunked and the RW / ignoble donald supporters here refuse to face reality.    I can only suppose that they don't get out much and read or listen or watch anything that isn't tied directly to one of their favorite conspiracy theories.  

The scream about one for a while and then move to the next one, wash repeat.   Look at the origin dates of the current memes, proves they are not very clever, by a mile.  

But then, that is all they have, recycled CT memes and denial of anything that doesn't fit into that classification.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 10

@Panjandrum wrote:

Centristsin2010:  there’s no such thing as “the Deep State,” and that the entire conspiracy theory about a deep state plot to remove Trump is absolutely bogus.

This won't make any difference to the Cult. They can't function without a host of boogeymen and conspiracy theories............take them away and there's nothing left but reality.

Ah, but there IS a "Deep State" and it's populated almost ENTIRELY by Republican political hacks who cannot dream of a higher paying job. Every time a GOPer is about to leave the White House, the 7600 munchkins he's appointed hire each other into the highest non-appointed (no Congressional oversight) post available, and those positions are seldom more than 2 levels below the Secretary.

The GOPers just wait until a choice position in their department become vacant, and don't fill them until the 11th hour. Not only insures GOPers will be employed, it makes it impossible for the incoming Democratic President and his Cabinet to effectively control the inner workings of their Departments - been going on since Reagan and while it began in Commerce, it's moved to every other Department and Agency, including Defense.

This is why there's more than a little truth to the Republican mantra about "ineffective Government" - it don't work because of all the high ranking GOPers who do not WANT it to work.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 10

Centristsin2010:  there’s no such thing as “the Deep State,” and that the entire conspiracy theory about a deep state plot to remove Trump is absolutely bogus.

This won't make any difference to the Cult. They can't function without a host of boogeymen and conspiracy theories............take them away and there's nothing left but reality.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 10

trump is his own deep state. He will continue to lie, fabricate, and project...but since he has fired or let go most of the previous administrations personnel, then he added or replaced those within his administration, and his appointments in the upper layers of people within all governmental departments including the intelligence agencies, he has created his own “deep state”. Yet he will not take responsibility for, and will continue to blame others. 

For trump, perhaps “his” deep state and 

“his” swamp are close to being one and the same. 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

REVEALED - The "Deep State" is a Ruse, a Lie!

Message 10 of 10

Steve Bannon Admits There’s No Truth To “Deep State” Conspiracy Theories

Former Trump aide Steve Bannon says in a new book that there’s no such thing as “the Deep State,” and that the entire conspiracy theory about a deep state plot to remove Trump is absolutely bogus. This is a huge blow to Republicans and right wing media outlets who have been talking nonstop about a “Deep State Coup” against the President since day one. Ring of Fire’s Farron Cousins discusses this.

The term “deep state” has been thrown around by Republicans since pretty much the day that Donald Trump got sworn into office. And let’s be fair too, there’s been plenty of Democrats who have been thrown around the phrase “deep state” since Donald Trump was sworn in. They’ve seen all of the investigations that have gone into Donald Trump as just a coup by the so called “deep state” to take down Donald Trump. Donald Trump himself has referenced the “deep state” and the coup that’s taking place. He did it just this week, but according to one person, one person who’s very close to Donald Trump, in fact, he was a Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman, man by the name you may have heard of him. Steve Bannon. According to Steve Bannon in a new book by author James Stewart, the book is called, “deep state” Trump: The FBI and the Rule of Law. Steve Bannon tells the author, yeah, the deep sea is not real. We made that up. Here’s what he says. The “deep state” conspiracy theory is for nutcases America isn’t Turkey or Egypt? Nutcases if you’re out there on the right and you’re talking about the “deep state”, I want you to know that Steve Bannon thinks you’re a nutcase.

I also want you to know that I think you’re a nutcase, but, but Steve man, and also who thinks that you’re a nutcase and he’s been a part of it. And he helped propagate it through both Breitbart and his time with the Trump administration. Steve Bannon was pushing this “deep state” narrative, which he freely admits. He also admits it was a complete lie. It’s false fabricated. This is not the first book where Steve Bannon has made this claim. There’s also a book “deep state”, uh, written by Corey Lewandowski and David Bossie where they were interviewing Bannon talking about the “deep state” and how horrible it is. And Bannon said, you do realize that none of this is true.

So now we abandoned on multiple occasions telling us that this whole “deep state” lie is not real.

And what Bannon goes on to say in the new book is that, you know what? There is an intense bureaucracy in DC. It’s complicated, it’s complex. There’s lots of levels and layers to it, but it’s not a conspiracy. It’s not a “deep state”. There’s no coup taking place to remove Donald Trump from office, and that’s coming from Steve Bannon himself. That’s a pretty damning indictment and that should say something to everyone out there who keeps talking about the “deep state”. “deep state” isn’t real folks. Yes, we have intelligence agencies. Yes, they do things that we don’t know about, but overthrowing our own government isn’t one of them. And here’s the thing. These conspiracy theorists out there, they create conspiracy theories to explain things that they don’t understand. It’s a coping mechanism for them. It’s the way to explain an unexplainable world. So they create these lies, these falsehoods. They know they’ve created it, but they invest so much of their time into the creation of this lie, this theory that they themselves begin to believe in it. I mean, it is a form of psychosis. They have created this alternate version of reality. They know they created it, but they get so invested in it that they believe this is the new truth and the reality where they had created this themselves no longer exists. It is a mental problem and it’s a problem. We should probably take a little bit more seriously in this country, get these people to help that they need, but for now, we need to put this “deep state” conspiracy theory to bed. It’s not helping anything. It’s making everybody look just a little bit crazier than they actually are.

Steve Bannon Admits There’s No Truth To “Deep State” Conspiracy Theories

Well, maybe the "nutcases", Steve Bannon's words, can put it to rest.....those that continually spew the Fox and Breitbart narratives.  You've been called out by the pig who created the narrative.  YOU are the problem!  Own it!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs